Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Server merge request for server 431

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Server merge request for server 431

I have seen u merged a lot of europe servers but everytime dodged server 431. Why is that? You actually want us to move to another server and start cashing there...or you just want to kill the server. Ever since this server was launched we only had one merge and that was 1 year ago with 428, 434 and 437.

yeh we could do with a merge pretty badly its dieing in this server, we could do with 1 sooner than later ty.

Comment

would be nice

Comment

Couldn't agree more, one can barely find a team to do daylies, GB is turning into a joke, the servers are almost comatose if not brain dead already

Comment

this server is dying, we need merge

Comment

I agree we need a merge

Comment

merge

agree we need merge now

Comment

I agree, we need a merge...

Comment

fully agree, we need a merge badly, hardly anyone on a lot of the time, hard to make full teams, game is grinding to a halt. Its becoming a chore to use this server.

Comment

I say i Agree it is getting a bit stale here.

Comment

Completely agree! Please merge us... there has to be some other lonely server out there that can merge with us :P

Comment

A merge is absolutely neccesary since you can't even find a team to play, cause a lot are not online

Comment

i agree with it.. we need merge soon as possible... hard find partys for daily and the GB its a joke, in enemys guild just 2-3 player .... so do something with it thnks

Comment

YUP, plz merge our server, there are not enough players in this server for playing different events.So plz do it
                            Last edited by Ashu_Me; 03-03-2015, 07:09 AM. Reason: Duh.. :-P
                            Server 434
                            Char Name-Ashu
                            That's all folks.. :-P

Comment

would be nice for moderators to respond for our request.

Comment

Working...
                              X