No announcement yet.

Merge with S1

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This was the situation when i woke up, my usual team being still asleep or has found a team for doing DI/tok. After 40 min, someone asked if we could team up ... unfortunately it was time for the maintenance.

Click image for larger version

Name:	DA.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	178.9 KB
ID:	1709308
    ValKitteh - S1
    "The Town Hall is outside"

Comment

R2 knows they have you by the testes... They've squeezed plenty out of you by now, their focus is now on the next batch of suckers. Cut your losses and leave, nothing's going to change.

Comment

Originally posted by stupidwar223 View Post
        R2 knows they have you by the testes... They've squeezed plenty out of you by now, their focus is now on the next batch of suckers. Cut your losses and leave, nothing's going to change.
        this is not about leaving. those who wanted or forced to leave already did. those of us who still here wants to see a change, thats what its all about. how would u feel to leave over 2 years of work just like that?

we would have if it was just any other server, we are their so called test server, the very 1st. so its not going anywhere. all we are trying to do is make something happen. if u cant add something useful regarding that no need to post anything. we have enough negativity in our server alone dont want yours.

thank you.
        Last edited by shahriar296; 03-09-2015, 02:20 AM.
        Character Name: Purgatory

Class: Archer

Guild: VictisHNR

Server: [S1] Temple of Ibalize

Signature Line: I am the King of The Worms!

Comment

I also would like to add my voice to merging S1, one problem for us smaller players - i'm lvl 52 - Is having to solo mpd's as it's almost impossible to find enough active players when i log in to make up a team, but r2 know the reasons well enough without listing them again, so come on r2, listen to the players, after all it's the players who pay your wages.

IGN: TheDuke

Class: Mage

Guilds: Valor on S1, Divinity S46

Comment

bump
            on topic: want to play with my friends from S1
            ℃osti knight 600k br + S246 (merged with s 162 ) Cupcake R2

Comment

really?

Originally posted by LordSaif View Post
              ya... we really need a merger... and preferably with S1... there are very few active players left... lots of high BR player quitting as no competition there.... we win gb in 5 min...

Tuhin
              Archer: 488K

Um...didn't you lose the last one?

Some people think there are enough monsters on our server without adding more.

Comment

Originally posted by CostiTM View Post
                bump
                on topic: want to play with my friends from S1
                Me too I want lots of hugs from Squishy and smile form BadVal ^^
                Hi dwarfy & mayy
                Hi S-1 peeps Hoping to play with you soon
                Forget Kess xD #04
                Player Name: DarkRanger
                Game Spouse: JuXta
                BR: Secret :P
                Server: S162 - Ebonmoss
                Guild: Slayers

"I am NOT a DUDE!! My favorite color is Purple"

Comment

Originally posted by SinisterArcher View Post
                  Me too I want lots of hugs from Squishy and smile form BadVal ^^
                  Hi dwarfy & mayy
                  Hi S-1 peeps Hoping to play with you soon
                  Forget Kess xD #04
                  I'm hoarding roses ... hope we get the merger before i get an inventory crisis

And the example of the day is ... arena

2 guildies (level 80) tried to get a team, i helped so the 3 of us went in a room ... we called in guild, in world chat ... time passed

At the end of arena we squeezed 7 attempts with 2 different 4th member
                  ValKitteh - S1
                  "The Town Hall is outside"

Comment

Logged in today, been few hrs, yet to get done a single run because no one to run with. and thats just like any other day of the week.

Comment

Atoll Boss at 342M hp has been sitting untouched for three hours now. There is no one willing to hit at it for over an hour as they would be the only team hitting it. This is the SAME every day not an isolated issue!! Today I ran arena twice in first session to help as we dont have enough people on this server to afford really quality players a full team. Please!! We need a merger. And on a personal note I very much would like to play with my friends as Costi pointed out... They NEED my hugs!!!!! Please consider this seriously.
                      ♥♥Hugs and Hearts♥♥
                      SquishyFoxy
                      S1 resident Gently fragile mage
                      (a tad on the delicate side)

Comment

Hi All,

I would like to endorse this merge request... S1 is a like minded server, we know each other and get along well, and both of us are facing the same issues:

- On our server atol boss, never enough players to get rewards, and usually only 1 team or 2 teams made up of a handful of players that are dueling others just to make a team

- WB issues my ALT with a very low BR that is hardly played gets in top ten for archers on afk mode with missing most rounds as just cant be bothered to run up to the monster all the time

- Arena, if you dont have a team set you are stuffed and forever asking for help, most time need to join players half your BR or far worse... and even if you have a team, 2 of us HAVE TO duel chars just to get 4 players on

- Same applies for DI, which is even harder as not everyone lvl 80 and qualified

- Same applies for dungeon runs that require a team, always in WC one person is asking for hours for help, most of us now have invite turned off as we cant help everyone

- Most players are now managed by others, some players look after 3 chars, some even more

- Guild Battles, I do not recall when we last had 50 peeps in for a GB, and even if there were its made up of 30 accounts that are afk, just logged in to get rewards, and never get out of spawn area

- If you cant do a wild boss solo or when dueling one other, good luck getting any decent help, especially on my time zone.

So please escalate this to the power that be and make this happen.

TheHand
                        Name: Juxta
                        S: 174
                        Spouse: DarkRanger
                        Class: Mage
                        BR: Lots

Comment

S1 is a barren server... i see tumbleweed whenever i go there, it does deserve a merger. But, as with all old servers there is the old server mentality... so merge all old servers together and no one will talk to each other, but at least they will have more people to do stuff with.

Main problem i see with S1 is too many players have been talked into speed leveling their characters and then can't play their characters at a certain level bc they speed leveled, they don't have the right gear etc. Also, it's hard to find a group.. you don't pug on S1, not the done thing.

But yeah, merge S1 with other servers and Kess for president!
                          Wartune
                          IGN: Decima
                          Guild: Elysium
                          Server: S5 (Europe)
                          Class: Mage (Level 80)

Winterfrost Legacy *shakes fist at Ginba*
                          IGN : Decima (spotting a trend?)
                          Server : 59 (Europe)
                          Class : Nooby sissy shaman!

Comment

Originally posted by Deeelinquent View Post
                            Kess for president!
                            Nuuuuuuuuuu, he's skeeeeeery enough now without his finger on the red button!!
                            ♥Hell♥
                            Sybian
                            S1 - VictisHNR
                            *smoooooooooooooooooochies*

Comment

i haven't loaded my S1 toon for awhile but i did load it today to see the state of the server and all i can say is they need a merge ASAP. barely anyone online and those that were online were struggle to get people for simple little things. there are THOUSANDS of small levels that look like they are active once a month (patch time) which make the automated activity monitoring system think the server is alive and well which it is far from.

if no merge for S1 soon the server that started wartune off for r2games will be offically dead. do the right thing and give them the extremely needed merger
                              Cyanide
                              Server: R2Games S230 Cross Chasm (Oceanic)
                              Guild: Sicario

Comment

days passing and things have been the same, 2night took me 2 hrs to find a team for maps even after offering to buy all the maps. and thats saying a lot for me being a free player.

Comment

Working...
                                X