Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Merge with S1

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ok let's try to understand what the pro team checked :

1) log in count ?

i refreshed when i woke up, when i go to work ( , after i do astral, at reset, after guild boss, before dragon invasion, after a dc during dragon invasion collection, before tok, before atoll boss, after bloody invasion, before necro 30, when i go home/friend, before every battleground (i do 3 sometimes), during battleground as i get dc often there, everytime we get the knight bug in arena (averaging 1 -2), world boss, after arena, another atoll invasion, ... before any event like guild battle, csgb, cw ... and i don't write here the erratic refresh just because my toon can't move or crash flash
    I'm just an average refresh player in that game
    How pretty stupid it is to count activity on that ? ... i hope that's not what you guys are doing LOL

2) log in count on IP address

Well, per day i can log on from 3 different IP address ... that's life
    Plus ... is that necessary to repeat again and again and again that S1 is plagued by alt, a situation that YOU induced and that YOU don't want to deal with by cleaning them up regularly ?
    Check the average level of these so called active players. New toon are created and abandoned before they reach level 40-50 because it's impossible to grow a toon in a dead server and old mature toon quit at a regular pace.
    S1 is the only server where the level and BR average of players login in have been in constant decrease over the past year

3) Activity in the world chat

Well sorry to say but you should have notice that it is the same guy asking a hundred times for help

What you didn't do is to check the feasibility of doing the team stuff, by log in S1 and try to run something, anything ... because it is impossible.
    I'm in S1 for hours everyday ... are you ? ... i can see the problem everyday ... you can't if you don't do the same ?
    I bet no one has log into S1 to check because if they have done just that then their answer would have been completely different!

So please, don't hide behind false statement and tell us WHY you don't want to merge our servers

Originally posted by CostiTM View Post
    Maybe after we start to quit they would understand ...........
    I saw that so many times just in my guild alone over the past year... and they left .. heavy casher, light casher, free player ... tired and sick to wait for something, to wait for a team, to wait for a merger
    ValKitteh - S1
    "The Town Hall is outside"

Comment

Originally posted by SquishyFoxy View Post
      When asked for clarification and reconsideration here is the reply I received:

Dear Player

We have found that post thread according to your information : http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....ight=ValKitteh

We have already show this link to our pro team and they had checked the data of the two servers and see the two servers work fine so they currently will not consider the server merge of the two servers.

We are sorry for this result but please understanding that the server merges depending on the data.

We thank you for letting us know your situation we will always keep an eye on the two servers and will report when there is a new need raised.

......so in short they are under the impression that our server works fine. hmmm...there are no words
      all the alts that are active for 1 week a month from other servers asking patch question would make it seem so .. data can lie and they should send someone to S1 to chat with people in world chat about it like they use to. i can remember back to when r2_zues use to stop by in S1 world chat to see how all was going
      Cyanide
      Server: R2Games S230 Cross Chasm (Oceanic)
      Guild: Sicario

Comment

What data are they talking about?

if they referring to log in record then they clearly not reading players input in here or the tickets have been send to them.

ofc we have high log in activity. we are the test server, the very 1st one to add it, people come here for patch info, every time they want to ask a question and so on. most already have a toon in s1 for it or find it easier to go the the very 1st server.

that doesnt mean we have a strong player base to continue to do stuff normally. its been a while even a mentor showed up in s1 and cant remember when he last time a devs appeared in wc.

if they simply making a decision based on their so called data then they have no clue whats going on in s1 and server like these. fine keep ur data. keep your decision.

at least sent someone to s1 to see whats going on really.

at this moment I see about 3 guy ( all different lvl) trying to do runs and cant find a team for last 1 hour or so.
        Character Name: Purgatory

Class: Archer

Guild: VictisHNR

Server: [S1] Temple of Ibalize

Signature Line: I am the King of The Worms!

Comment

Originally posted by R23224943 View Post
          i can remember back to when r2_zues use to stop by in S1 world chat to see how all was going
          Oh yes 2 years ago R2Zeus used to visit regularly checking up. Now not so much because the trolls keep asking about this and that.

R2, don't you know this already? Even your own Game Master can't come without being trolled.
          Too bad you lost him, he was a nice guy too.
          [morfinnor]
          Temple of Ibalize

Comment

I went to give a look to some server we, in S1 (and S162), are in direct competition with for ... you know ... csgb, for arena and BG

If i can trust the lobby of hall of heroes, at 16h15, 5 am and 12 pm server time, they had more level 80 online than we had ANY level online from level 20 to 80.

We are supposed to be older than them.

That explicitly means that our level 80 who quits over the past 2 years have NOT been replaced and that the influx of new player is nil.
            This is not only unfair for our in-server tasks but also discriminatory for cross server events. And the more you wait to give us a merger, the more the situation worsen.

Don't give us the **** that all is fine in S1 please ... we "live" there
            ValKitteh - S1

Comment

So after you get tickets from 7 of top casher in servers you still ignore us?
              That say a lot on how you threat your customers....................
              Well i wont spend not even a single cent on this **** again ,let our servers die its better at least we can get a proper real life.

Sayonara!
              ℃osti knight 600k br + S246 (merged with s 162 ) Cupcake R2

Comment

Well i wont spend not even a single cent on this **** again ,let our servers die its better at least we can get a proper real life.

Sayonara!

Do you read that r2 ?

Because i have read that many times over the past year or so, in fact about 21 times just for my guild alone from level 80, light to heavy cashers ... and they left. Not to another server no no no ... they quit!

I thought you were greedy ... so why are you letting that happening exactly ? .
                You must have lost tenth of thousands dollars just with the non merging of S1 !

So you said it's the dev decision ... well i have done some tour of the different plateforms for wartune (i know, how sad it is ) and i'm telling you that one provider (we do cross server event with them) have very populated and healthy servers while some of r2 servers are starving LOL.
                The dev seems to have no problem merging some servers.

About 10 months ago when the wild boss were introduced it was hard to find a boss team ... they were all full. Now ? ... lone player are asking for help and luckily we are 3 or 4 who can solo any of the bosses. So we help. None of the team are complete and still some bosses remain untouched during the day despite the introduction of the new demonic power.

So we presented our case in this thread, read it please because we NEED a merger and we need it NOW !

How about you (or the dev) present yours ... we are all ears to your argument
                ValKitteh - S1

Comment

yeah I would very much like the compare their data they speak of to our current situation. it still baffle me how can they say all is fine in s1 and nothing needed to be done.
                  Character Name: Purgatory

Class: Archer

Guild: VictisHNR

Server: [S1] Temple of Ibalize

Signature Line: I am the King of The Worms!

Comment

Its most likely because they feel that they don't make much money anymore with the older servers. Their goals are to make as much money as possible in the short term instead of concentrating on the long term. They rather make a billion servers and cater to the heavy cashers on those servers asap. Since they will be spending 1000s just to be number 1. Where as if they concentrated merging older servers together they won't make as much money right off the bat. it would take them a longer time before seeing any profit. Hence the reason why all the merges going on are all the 400-500+ servers only. Not just s1 but no older server out there is getting anymore merges. They claim it's data but that's just some excuse they make up so that they don't tell the truth. The truth of the matter is they feel they make more money by making new servers. Therefore, even if s1 or other olders end up dying they won't have a problem since newer servers can take over. In there eyes that is. The only way to stop this is if majority of the people stop cashing on the new servers which will never happen. R2 keeps pumping out new servers and newer players/server hoppers just start cashing in hard again.

Comment

I agree with this thread my ign is legolas4200 and i used to be a fairly heavey cashier on s180 or s162 whatever u wanna call it since we where merged together i would even consider coming back and spending again if we where merged with s1 but until something along those lines happen r2 will just keep loosing spenders caus of the lack of fun in game due to very lilltw players on yhese servers anymore

Comment

Sayonara!
                        Just Sad...what else can I say?
                        ♥♥Hugs and Hearts♥♥
                        SquishyFoxy
                        S1 resident Gently fragile mage
                        (a tad on the delicate side)

Comment

I think its not R2 which decides about merges but Proficient city (or maybe 7 road?).

Comment

Originally posted by CesarJ1000 View Post
                            I think its not R2 which decides about merges but Proficient city (or maybe 7 road?).
                            No it's not r2 which decide about merges but they are the only one we can reach () and can pass our problem to the dev.

Many times, because of r2 silence treatment or just because of ticket answer beside the point, it looks like r2 doesn't understand our problem or its urgency and just don't pass on our demand to the dev ... hence the angry reactions.

r2 please ... pass to the dev that the ONLY way to retain the players in the game, particularly your cashers in the old server, is to MERGE US !!

How difficult is it to understand that when those players quit on older server 1) they are NOT replaced 2) they are NOT going to a newer server 3) they are NOT going to another r2 game ... 1 + 2 + 3 = your loss !

You can't wait till the server total activity, based on login spending or recharge, to pass under a threshold before acting because it will be too late. You are draining everyone away
                            ValKitteh - S1

Comment

we demand a proof that r2 really pass our tickets or request to dev. R2 can say they did and dev rejected it but we need a proof. As a players we have the right coz we pay for the game.

Comment

R2 please post a reply from dev saying they rejected our request on S1 merging...we want to hear from dev....

Comment

Working...
                                X