Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Merge with S1

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Merge with S1

Hi,
    On behalf of my server, I would like to request a merge with S1, its possible i believe since both our servers are test servers.
    Please do consider this request.

We enjoy playing wartune with more active players and with people we like to be with
    Thanks.
    Player Name: DarkRanger
    Class: Archer
    Game Spouse: JuXta
    BR: Secret :P
    Server: S162 - Ebonmoss
    Guild: Slayers

"I am NOT a DUDE!! My favorite color is Purple"

ya... we really need a merger... and preferably with S1... there are very few active players left... lots of high BR player quitting as no competition there.... we win gb in 5 min...

Tuhin
    Archer: 488K

Comment

Agree with what was writen above !

Costi s246
      ℃osti knight 600k br + S246 (merged with s 162 ) Cupcake R2

Comment

S1 is in need of a merge, we have been badly neglected on that aspect.

r2 and dev refusal to merge us because of test server is no longer valid as there is now a group of test servers since last September. As r2 oldest server, we've never been merged. Our guilds are shrinking and filled with long gone accounts.

The number of active players with their main toon on S1 is too low for entertainment. We had to look outside our server to be able to talk about the game and feel some pleasure for just being there. We found it in S162/246.

Please, consider this merger

Can we consider a server dead when someone ask for a map team in world chat, says that he will pay for 5 gold maps and still can't get a crew ?
        ValKitteh - S1
        "The Town Hall is outside"

Comment

for ages we have been asking and asking and we have been ignored. they keep opening up new servers and merging them and they forgot about us s1 where it all began. its a dead server. apart from patch trolls there is like 20/30 active players plays there.

give us a merger. there is still players who still having fun with this game and wants to stay and play. but without active player in our server they are being forced to quit.
          Character Name: Purgatory

Guild: VictisHNR

Server: [S1] Temple of Ibalize

Signature Line: I am the King of The Worms!

Comment

and as we are test servers togheter i see no reason to merge our servers

Comment

S162 + S1 is good merge into 1 server. Also merge us into the rest of west coast x-server.
              [morfinnor]
              Temple of Ibalize

Comment

Indeed a merge of S162 and S1 would be great. We need to revive our servers #00
                Name: Clay
                Class: Mage
                Server: S162

Comment

merge

Yeah S1 definitely needs a merge with 162 and possibly 246 because that would give us a more probable player placement than what we have now on s1 and if yall say its bc we're a "test server" doesnt mean squat now bc there are more test servers now

Comment

whats the big deal really? why we cant get a server merger? the excuse they gave us before that we being a test server is no longer valid. beside test server or not its no difference from any other server. we spend, both time and money like any other server, so if others a lot newer server can get merger why not us? we should get priority being the oldest server and player.

unless they want these server dead and gone they just should say so, make our leaving a lot easier :/

Comment

I'd like to add my two cents in favor of this proposal. S1 is pretty much the only long-term server that has never merged and the historical justification was that we were a test server. Now that there are other permanent test servers like 162, that justification no longer holds. We've had a fair number of people retire and are in need of a merge. The alternative is the server continues to dwindle, with more and more people leaving the game, including heavy spenders, moderate ones and free players.

I think S162 would be a good match, as they have decent, like-minded players and from what I understand are similarly experiencing dwindling activity and are in need of a merge for a new infusion of players.

Comment

I too would like to request this merge for all of the above reasons. It really is vital to our servers to merge and I like others in this thread strongly feel that S162 would be an excellent match for us and in addition would go a long way toward revitalizing both servers..Thank you very much for serious consideration of our request.
                        ♥♥Hugs and Hearts♥♥
                        SquishyFoxy
                        S1 resident Gently fragile mage
                        (a tad on the delicate side)

Comment

Anyone (who can do something) read this ? or its just a mod who move threads to kill them?
                          We will post here dailly till we get merged

Comment

would greatly appreciate if a mod or whoever can contact a dev and lets them know of our need and thought about a merger and see what they think/willing to do about it.

Comment

Any news?

Comment

Working...
                              X