Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is there any way to reach dev directly?

Comment

Hey guys, I am from another server. I could not ignore your thread..so hope you dont mind me saying some stuff.

I would say that many of us players from other servers & who have played wt long enuf are aware that S1 needs a merge badly. I believe that perhaps the responsible person(s) would need to actually and seriously look into their issues at hand in the game to realize that what these guys/gals are saying.. its an undisputed FACT.

Its good to know that the server is working fine. However, here in this case I do not think that is the real issue. I am of the impression/ opinion that the crux of the matter is its the PLAYERS. Please listen to and help them out.

Please help these players by merging S1 so that they can continue to enjoy the gaming experience. They have supported this game since the beginning and the few remaining players have continued to do so.

I remeber having many a in game friend on S1 but I can tell you that MAJORITY quit/gone/kaput/bye bye. I am completely bald.. but i think I have more hair on my head than the number of actual active players left on S1 0_o. You understand the meaning ..bald?

Seriously,do we even need proof? Just look at my bald head you will understand my point (sorry no photo..if want i send to you)

The game top players, best players I have seen in game are making valid point(s) and genuine request(s) for a merger. For goodness sake even wartune greatest player asking you.

Please help the guys/gals on S1 and do a merge. Please do the right and fair thing for them.

Thank you
      NaNa

Class: Hentai Masta

Guild: MBC Server S4

I consider myself a crayon, I might not be your favorite color but one day you'll need me to complete your picture[/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE]

Comment

Originally posted by Geylang☠魔香嶣 View Post
        Hey guys, I am from another server. I could not ignore your thread..so hope you dont mind me saying some stuff.

I would say that many of us players from other servers & who have played wt long enuf are aware that S1 needs a merge badly. I believe that perhaps the responsible person(s) would need to actually and seriously look into their issues at hand in the game to realize that what these guys/gals are saying.. its an undisputed FACT.

Its good to know that the server is working fine. However, here in this case I do not think that is the real issue. I am of the impression/ opinion that the crux of the matter is its the PLAYERS. Please listen to and help them out.

Please help these players by merging S1 so that they can continue to enjoy the gaming experience. They have supported this game since the beginning and the few remaining players have continued to do so.

I remeber having many a in game friend on S1 but I can tell you that MAJORITY quit/gone/kaput/bye bye. I am completely bald.. but i think I have more hair on my head than the number of actual active players left on S1 0_o. You understand the meaning ..bald?

Seriously,do we even need proof? Just look at my bald head you will understand my point (sorry no photo..if want i send to you)

The game top players, best players I have seen in game are making valid point(s) and genuine request(s) for a merger. For goodness sake even wartune greatest player asking you.

Please help the guys/gals on S1 and do a merge. Please do the right and fair thing for them.

Thank you
        couldnt put it any better. thank you for your support. we greatly appreciate it.

we have been trying for ages for a merger and now only can pray that our cry of desperation will reach the ears of the devs
        Character Name: Purgatory

Class: Archer

Guild: VictisHNR

Server: [S1] Temple of Ibalize

Signature Line: I am the King of The Worms!

Comment

Another month has passed and we are no closer. The game without active players has become boring and thus no longer stimulating for me to continue.

I have just said my Good Bye's in game and I hope that R2 and Wartune take notice of another long term player leaving for the same reason... NOT ENOUGH PLAYERS ON OUR SERVER!!

Once I leave, I leave for good. I do no intend to come back, so procrastinating like this is costing you long term quality PAYING players like me.

Bye All !!
          Name: Juxta
          S: 174
          Spouse: DarkRanger
          Class: Mage
          BR: Lots

Comment

[QUOTE=TheHand;1311908]Another month has passed and we are no closer. The game without active players has become boring and thus no longer stimulating for me to continue.

I have just said my Good Bye's in game and I hope that R2 and Wartune take notice of another long term player leaving for the same reason... NOT ENOUGH PLAYERS ON OUR SERVER!!

Once I leave, I leave for good. I do no intend to come back, so procrastinating like this is costing you long term quality PAYING players like me.

Bye All !

See what happen when r2/dev does not listen to players request...

Comment

Originally posted by TheHand View Post
              Another month has passed and we are no closer. The game without active players has become boring and thus no longer stimulating for me to continue.

Bye All !!

We are losing a friend.
              Wartune is losing the winner of the last mage class war and a long term player and r2 is losing potentially some money.

Being told to be patient and dragging foot to give information for weeks is NOT enough in a game as expensive as wartune.

Are you waiting for all of us to quit ?
              ValKitteh - S1
              "The Town Hall is outside"

Comment

Random S1 player here to help bump the thread, since the server is so awful that I have nothing else to do.

I started playing this game the day it launched, albeit I was a very casual player at first. I never put much money into it because, frankly, this game was never worth it to me, but I was friends with a lot of people who were willing to empty their wallets (literally put thousands and thousands of dollars into this ****) when they could.

I signed on to this game every single stupid day - and I assure you, it wasn't because the game was worth it. I signed on because of the friends I made were so awesome that the game was much more palatable.

I signed on every. day. for this game. Hours at a time where I did nothing but talk on the different chats with people I liked. Then, after about a year or a year and a half, all of my friends started leaving and the server became noticeably more silent. I could no longer get any help for anything that I did because nobody was my level. The lack of players caused a lot of stupid, dramatic and unnecessary things to happen. The game started to suck even more.

So I quit, for the most part. I'd silently log on one or two times a month just to see if anything changed, but nothing ever did. Each day things got a little bit more quiet. The same names would always show up, but never anyone new. A year and a half later, I decided to give the game another go and - guess what? - it's a friggin' wasteland there. You shined it up but there's nobody to enjoy it, and none of us are going to move after being so entrenched. Does that surprise anyone?

Games like this are meant to be enjoyed with other people for a variety of reasons, obvious and otherwise. For me, the game sucked so bad that the people here were the only draw. For others, the game is just fine but they have nobody to play most of the necessary bits with.

So, congratulations! You have 500 servers, or whatever the **** the overly-inflated number is now. You merge half of them every month anyway, so that just proves how inadequately the problem is being handled. Stop expanding the base before you have a solid structure to branch off of.

Try harder when you have an entire server (all fifty of us) telling you there's a problem. The server needs people, desperately. Your numbers are wrong. Try visiting the server instead of looking at the data. Experience the boring horror for yourself.
                Last edited by Nashiliana; 04-03-2015, 11:55 AM.
                -------------------------
                Nashiliana, S1

Comment

And a 3rd long term player quitting since this thread has started

The dev will merge only alt and troll if they wait any longer before acting and merging us

r2 ... say bye bye to the money you are losing by bucket right now ... this policy is absurd financially
                  ValKitteh - S1
                  "The Town Hall is outside"

Comment

Well another merger this week and again we are skipped. I think it is just the writing on the wall. It is no longer worth it to try to beg nor support this game. I thank you all so much for the fun and the great friendships..it was those that indeed kept me here so long. But my friends have one by one left the game and very few are left. So it is with regret that I say this is not the environment I want to play in...nor the environment I want to pay in. For me it is all in or all out. I thank you all for the great times and all the Hugs ))
                    ♥♥Hugs and Hearts♥♥
                    SquishyFoxy
                    S1 resident Gently fragile mage
                    (a tad on the delicate side)

Comment

• Let's face it, all servers need merger. Why don't they take the top 500 players in the game for example and merge them all in one server.....the active players are way too spread out....we need to put them all together

Comment

• boooo

We're never gettin one huh?
                        Last edited by R23309933; 04-17-2015, 10:08 PM.

Comment

• To add in, since s1 got their merger (not intended one) if 162 group still needs a merge maybe can try push merge with us s4 group.Activity is decreasing, we have healthy set cashers and from what i understand 162 does too plus I know some good people there (DarkRanger.. and co).

Comment

• butttt darkranger would like to have a server merger S1....if only dev will add dark server to the merger list...hoping..nothing is impossible

Comment

Working...
                            X