Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

why u have give to arcers and mages this damm def rune?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by R2sucksbad View Post
    calm down bro, it's not a fight. I didn't mean that kind of troll either. I should have said "skimming". Not sure what happened to you to become so combative. poor guy
    Pewpew!
    Btw ty, didn't know that skimming thing, learned something new today, i'm out!

Comment

Agree with this thread. Guardian is op and should be able to be purged or scattered. I'm starting to think that the mage class sucks so bad they had no choice but to do something to balance things. Problem is they over compensated for mages small manhood so to speak.

Comment

I vote for advanced purge rune, that takes away guardian rune, advanced chaos rune that is able to hit sylphs in cw.

Comment

Originally posted by pietjeprecies View Post
          I vote for advanced purge rune, that takes away guardian rune, advanced chaos rune that is able to hit sylphs in cw.
          Agree about the advanced purge rune.

And a bit offtopic since i dont bring chaos to cw and am not 100% sure - chaos can hit sylphs no? It just prioritize players, but if wasnt like that there would be much much much more whinestorm here
          THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE'S JUST ME.

Comment

Originally posted by daunapu View Post
            Agree about the advanced purge rune.

And a bit offtopic since i dont bring chaos to cw and am not 100% sure - chaos can hit sylphs no? It just prioritize players, but if wasnt like that there would be much much much more whinestorm here
            Aegis chaos works on sylphs on cw but never saw neither chaos or aegis chaos make me hit my sylph/opponent hit his sylph. Glad someone agree with my idea on adv purge

Comment

Working...
            X