• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Click image for larger version

Name:	deep freeze.png
Views:	1
Size:	670.8 KB
ID:	1709400 no cry of foul when this skill ceased to work as stated.

Comment

Foolish mortal

Both thunderer and shadow trasher also got slow that works just like deep freeze now

Mire is able to equip by all 3 classes

Comment

well lets see deep freeze and mire have not worked for months and months but i am certain you already knew that

Comment

my point has been deep freeze hasn't worked to the stated effects for a long time , READING IT DOESN'T MEAN IT WORKS but one so intelligent as yourself would have already have known that

Comment

This is a pointless discussion -
            Mages are very weak against both other classes -
            Archer has massive attack and heal whilst Knights (or as I call them cowards) have rage cut, shield, group shield and can also heal whilst attacking.
            Mages cannot beat either unless they have at least a 30% higher br - and then only if their sylph is also higher br as well.
            Mages have nearly been removed from the game with iris sylph and runes - the only reason people have them in team events (arena, wilds bosses etc) is that we have suntoria and blessed light.
            Mage damage is pathetic - nearly non-existant as seen in wb where Archers and Knights dominate.
            If Mages cannot heal as the guy who started this stated then Mages would be removed from the game. We could never win a single pvp fight as our damage is less than 50% of Archers and Knights. Plus Knights with rage cut, shield, group shield and healing as well would destroy us in a single round.
            If healing is removed from Mages then remove all the good stuff from Archers and Knights as well, too balance it out.

The fact that a Mage HAS to heal so often indicates how weak a Mage is in attack.

If you want to see Mages heal a lot less then give Mages attack a huge boost to make them on par with Archers and Knights.

Still waiting for R2games to sort out the mess they made with time change maintenance.
            Last edited by daft48eddiex; 03-10-2015, 01:49 AM.

Comment

deep freeze does work despite what you all say

it negates double hitting and if you hit sylph second, you will sylph first
              IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
              Class: Archer
              Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

Guild: Black Lotus
              Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
              Originally posted by Wraithraiser
              but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

Comment

my point is thunderer and shadow trasher with lvl 3 passive master tatician isst working as stated for a long time too (as long as deep freeze is not working )

if ur deep freeze work ( despite little like what brutal said )

then thunderer and shadow trasher will work too

Isst it back to square 1 ?

Comment

Mages are strong in BG any ways, especially in SFT, where you can't hide in camp when you are holding a Sacred Fire and your HP keeps decreasing if you don't heal at all. That seems to be part of game design. In their early days, mages seem squishy because they have lower HP and could get fast-killed easily. That's why early in game, archers could easily take mages, because the fast hitters could kill the slow healers before they could get a chance to heal. But as they level up and power up, they can't be killed fast any more. For everyone, HP typically increases faster than ATK (weird but seems true), and many damage adjustment factors (astrals, resistances, talents, runes, Advanced skills, etc.) could significantly reduce damage. Once their HP goes above a certain amount, it's very hard to kill mages before they could get a chance to heal. With their healing ability, they survive best in any long fights and could survive small hits (relative to their HP) indefinitely. That's an ability absent on knights and much weaker on archers. The only disadvantage I see is rage regain, which is slower on mages than the other 2, but because mage skills & talents could reduce rage consumption, on average they are not at much disadvantage. I play all 3 classes, but only the mage is a tank PvP build & only she camps levels to build honor; the other 2 both level up normally and focus on DPS & PvE. Initially I intended to build the knight into a PvP tank as well, but abandoned the idea as soon as I got a chance to preview the future versions of Wartune. Knights are strong at PvP, but only for short fights; once they enter a long fight, they are always at disadvantage. This might seem counter-intuitive in the first place, because tanks supposedly outlast the rest, but in reality, with the absence of healing ability and the inability to hit faster than the other 2, knights don't survive well in long fights and do better in short fights.

Originally posted by OhBummer View Post
                  Something needs to be done about runaway mage healing in pvp. It is ridiculous, I knock them down to 10% health then they heal back to full with 1 huge heal or 2 medium (non-crit) heals before sylph mode. Then I knock them down to 20% or so health while in sylph mode and they shift out of sylph early, heal back up to full again and then for whatever more damage I do in sylph they heal up again. You guys need to do something about this. It's the reason my brother and so many other friends have quit the game. I would propose this:
                  either,
                  1. Divide their talent tree so that they can either choose healing or damage but not both. This can be accomplished simply by adding the amount of talent points needed to max out these abilities.
                  or...
                  2. Allow knight and archer slowing abilities like deep freeze to work again in pvp.

Comment

yeah it seems kinda weird some said df doesn't work in pvp. as archer i always use df as my 1st skill (unless i got intercepted) so that i could sylph up before the opponent does. it works quite well against knights & mages; i typically hit them with sylph dephic before their 10 second CD on sylph delphic is over. not very effective on archers because they also hit me with df to balance it out.

Originally posted by Brutal_Hobo View Post
                    deep freeze does work despite what you all say

it negates double hitting and if you hit sylph second, you will sylph first

Comment

• Originally posted by R238423534 View Post
                      yeah it seems kinda weird some said df doesn't work in pvp. as archer i always use df as my 1st skill (unless i got intercepted) so that i could sylph up before the opponent does. it works quite well against knights & mages; i typically hit them with sylph dephic before their 10 second CD on sylph delphic is over. not very effective on archers because they also hit me with df to balance it out.
                      All who think slow works in pvp are tripping. As someone else before mentioned your opponent must actively help you with bad skill choice/slow reactions so you can have the impression of him being slowed. F.e. you can do 3 hits on me even if im not slowed if i chose the wrong skills. If you think about how and when skill speed is calculated in combat youll realise why speed reduction skills dont affect pvp
                      THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE'S JUST ME.

Comment

• Originally posted by daft48eddiex View Post
                        Archer has massive attack and heal whilst Knights (or as I call them cowards) have rage cut, shield, group shield and can also heal whilst attacking.
                        Mages cannot beat either unless they have at least a 30% higher br - and then only if their sylph is also higher br as well.
                        Mages have nearly been removed from the game with iris sylph and runes - the only reason people have them in team events (arena, wilds bosses etc) is that we have suntoria and blessed light.
                        Mage damage is pathetic - nearly non-existant as seen in wb where Archers and Knights dominate.
                        If Mages cannot heal as the guy who started this stated then Mages would be removed from the game. We could never win a single pvp fight as our damage is less than 50% of Archers and Knights. Plus Knights with rage cut, shield, group shield and healing as well would destroy us in a single round.
                        If healing is removed from Mages then remove all the good stuff from Archers and Knights as well, too balance it out.

The fact that a Mage HAS to heal so often indicates how weak a Mage is in attack.

If you want to see Mages heal a lot less then give Mages attack a huge boost to make them on par with Archers and Knights.

Still waiting for R2games to sort out the mess they made with time change maintenance.
                        agree with that
                        Alchemist

S-287
                        1M+BR Mage

Comment

You gotta be kidding me!Mages are OP'ed and you gotta be blind to not see that.Our shields are useless comparing to guardian shields(you loose a few turns for our shields but guardian takes 1 sec and can use it just before delphic), and our runes and talents are simply retarded.I saw the adv talents are only affecting the skills that no knight is using in pvp -_-. And ffs I saw a mage healing for 700k, what the hell can you do to him?
                          Server: Kabam 17
                          Player name: Dwarf
                          Player level: 80
                          Player class: Knight
                          Honor title: Imperial Mythic Something
                          Battle rating: 615k
                          Guild name: LoonyToons

Comment

• And a Knight cannot use Guardian rune also because...?

Comment

Yea well I saw a vid from Elia and she beat killbot in all the fights they had in SFT. You tell me if mages are weak against the other classes now.
                              IGN: princestewii
                              Class: Archer
                              Server: Kabam 86

Comment

• Originally posted by AdaJames View Post
                                And a Knight cannot use Guardian rune also because...?
                                Because is not available for knights. Only for mages and Archers because knights have shields.

The purge rune is only for mages and knights because of scatter on archers.

And the puri rune is only for archers and knights because of puri for mages.

Comment

Working...
                                X