Clear All

dun blame me blame livetorace for starting this

Comment

Originally posted by Xeptone View Post
      hp % increase passive is out of control for knights and archers

they nid to cap the increase to 40 k hp
      dun blame me blame livetorace for starting this
      Knight block heal got capped, no? Your argument is invalid.
      THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE'S JUST ME.

Comment

well if deep freeze and mire work to the stated effects it would be a lot fairer but alas they do not,so enjoy your heal advantage at some point they will get nerfed too

Comment

Kind of agree with the OP to a point, how much br did the mage have on you?. My tactic against mage (HOT) and knight (Shield) being an archer is scatter. Blood rune maxed is a nice counter when a mage heals, hit at start and mid way....sometimes I will carry PA as well and add that with the BR, also HS is worth a chance. Deep freeze?? what is that?..been so long I cant remember lol

Comment

if what u proposed on cap or limiting heal

then we proposed capping on the hp passive knights and archer

Isst it fair ? no ?

Nerf nerf everybody nerf together

I thought everybody in this thread wants a fair fight situation

NERF ALL !!

Do a cap at the amount of damage reduce by knights passive

and a cap at the amount of damage increase by archer passive too

IT WILL BE FAIR !!

Comment

just give my deep freeze back and mire rune to work as stated and keep your heals

Comment

nope lets have a fair fight situation

Nerf all

the increase in crit damage on pve by the archers should be capped too maybe cap at 50 k max damage increase by passive

Comment

if what u proposed on cap or limiting heal

then we proposed capping on the hp passive knights and archer

Isst it fair ? no ?

Nerf nerf everybody nerf together

I thought everybody in this thread wants a fair fight situation

NERF ALL !!

Do a cap at the amount of damage reduce by knights passive

and a cap at the amount of damage increase by archer passive too

IT WILL BE FAIR !!
                  You make no sense and act like a child, go for a while outside for some fresh air or just leave with your gibberish.
                  THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE'S JUST ME.

Comment

u got what u wanted cap and limit on heals

requesting the cap and limit on knight and archer hp passive

cap and limits on archers crit damage passive and knight damage reduce limit

is the next reasonable request

U dun think so ?

I have tried to make the discussion as productive as possible

Unfortunately some still want the nerf bat road so

Lets nerf all

Comment

Originally posted by llivetorace View Post
                      well if deep freeze and mire work to the stated effects it would be a lot fairer but alas they do not,so enjoy your heal advantage at some point they will get nerfed too
                      You know heals already GOT nerfed like 2 years ago.

Heals used to be affected by Will Destroyer - just like they were by Crit. That got patched out about a month after I started playing. What else are they going to do? Take away the Survival Talent? Good! I wish I didn't have it anymore. I hate the extra 15s of CD on Resto because of it. Will they take away the 8% Heal bonus from our passive. Who gives a **** when Knights and Archers both get an innate 20% HP Bonus we don't see...

A Mage in a Critical Heal build is often giving up more defense than they will heal back, so really - don't complain too much. You should be thankful the 600k BR Mage you're facing isn't running 90k PDef and a L10 GA. You should be thankful you're facing the same BR Crit Mage that's got the 60k PDef and No Critical Reduction so that he can Crit Heal 80% instead of 30%

And in case you didn't know, against opponents with a L8+ GA, no matter how high your Crit is as a Mage, you'll do more damage over time using EWD. The ONLY benefit is the Crit Heal. And with a loss of tons of Def to run all those Crit Gems, you need to Crit Heal just to stay even.

I've been saying it for a long time - the only place a Mage should be using Crit is in PvE, and you only need 2 or 3 Gems at most to max your Critical Hits that way - so it's a fairly easy swap. It just takes time to get the L10 Deter to be swappable with a L10 EWD.

Comment

Originally posted by llivetorace View Post
                        just give my deep freeze back and mire rune to work as stated and keep your heals
                        Why on earth would you want that?

Ok, so you have Mire and DF.

Mage's soon enough will have the Adv Talent boosted Thunderer & Mire.

Knight's have Adv Class Thrasher and Mire.

So you want the entire game slowed down permanently? Cause that's what it sounds like... Everyone after this next patch will have access to a 100% effective Slow in both skill and rune form.

Comment

u got what u wanted cap and limit on heals

requesting the cap and limit on knight and archer hp passive

cap and limits on archers crit damage passive and knight damage reduce limit

is the next reasonable request

U dun think so ?

I have tried to make the discussion as productive as possible

Unfortunately some still want the nerf bat road so

Lets nerf all
                          Xept - it's all about people being upset about what they can't counter, and want it gone, or they want their character to have it too.

As I said earlier, the Knight's combo of Intercept, Amnesia and Thrasher, when played right, is an iWin move. And at 50% Bonus that Rage Drainer goes to 75 Rage. At 100% it drains everything.

When Advanced Skills came out - Knights lost all reason to complain. Phenominal Attack w/ Bleed. Great AoE w/ Heal Nerf. Passive Slow added to a 200% Damage Skill that has a 1s CD. PvE Damage Sharer. Archers kinda got ****. Mage's got steaming ****.

Ice Bolt is the only worthwhile skill. Mana Shield is a joke at 16% for 3 Rounds. It's a shorter and weaker version of Apollo, and it's not AoE. Anthem drains all my Rage for a max 90k Heal. My Resto does 110k+ already for 35. Sunto heals more in 3 ticks. The Mage Advanced Delphic - worst power EVER. Why drain 100 Rage to do a 100% AoE to an enemy group of 4 when RoF does 165% (w/ QTE) for 16 Rage?!

Other classes just can't get past the balance of the Mage class. Yeah, they heal. They heal a lot. They also have the worst single-target damage. The worst Adv Class Skills. The worst passives. If the Heals went away, they'd basically have no reason left to be played.

Comment

Originally posted by Zorich View Post
                            Other classes just can't get past the balance of the Mage class. Yeah, they heal. They heal a lot. They also have the worst single-target damage. The worst Adv Class Skills. The worst passives. If the Heals went away, they'd basically have no reason left to be played.
                            Eh, it's more "heals are annoying" than "heals are OP, nerf mages".

To be fair, however, how combat usually works is that damage before first slyph is neutralized by heals. The difference is after slyph (which accounts for the vast majority of any damage dealt in a fight), mages have access to more heals, and can thus remain (near) full until next slyph round, which the other classes cannot. Now, at a certain point, heals will be unable to keep up, but that is at the 100% or 150% mark--after 2 or 3 slyph rounds.

In short, the handicap of lowest single-targest dps is the most favorable in pvp since it is effectively neutralized for all classes. That said, I'm not sure if end-game knights still trump end-game mages.

I'd say the true balance for mages is trading PvP prowess for PvE handicap--much as the opposite is true for archers. Knights kinda get the best of both worlds (now anyways).

Comment

i gues ppl here want 10 second fight.. and to kill mage in 1 hit... well good luck on that...

i actualy enjoy in long fights.. wheres fun if ends quick ??

today i fought with knight similar BR as me... and fight was epic , 150% boost have been reached and i won with 2K hp on my char.

he have using triton.

one of best fights i haved.

nerfing heals will never be taken , its similar to make archer nerfed to 5% HP boost...

when we got new skills we got more healing...

so be hapy we dont use them all lol
                              Alchemist

S-287
                              1M+BR Mage

Comment

hmmm that is to make ppl understand

when u cry foul and take away what makes classes unique

others can do the same to u

Then and only then u will think deep about what u request

whether its fair or not

Comment

Working...
                                X