No announcement yet.

Runaway Mage Healing

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• anyway archers allways been on top, when a lot of knights entered the top 50 xserver knights got a piece also but still they had to battle with archers for being the opp class.
    on the way mages allways been there for heal and help and after the game took a big turn where damage became the key mages even evolved further.
    now all start to cry that mages are so opp... its not true, we just took long to evolve from being the last class to being on top... we f*&^$ worked hard for that!

now stop cry, because at some point archers or knights become opp and all this is forgotten.

(and just a little reminder, for those pre sylph and other added things...remember VOID NM... when lost last boss it was not because knights didnt learn defending skills or archers not using IS or SS... you all found it was mages fault... well it bites back now dont it)

didnt mean to hurt any of you poor non-mages but ... if u do more damage our heal dont work (and btw.... i am known for not-healing still beating most of you ;-) )

Archers repscore
    Thread: Runaway Mage Healing
    you worked hard on what?

so so... u really got me there...
    Last edited by Nox03; 03-12-2015, 01:09 PM. Reason: rep yes wow.. great

Comment

• I can understand the despair some people feel about mage healing, but at the end of the day, sylphs still do it better. My triton that I never even use anymore can still put my crit heals to shame. My restoration will crit heal for 230-270k on average while my Triton's single target heal will reach the low 400s easily. It's the same deal with Blessed Light and Rain Dance. This is also with any skills that boost healing power. Anyone can get an Iris or Triton now, and archers generally have significantly more crit then mages do.

Maybe it's just a moot point to argue about heals. R2 won't do anything about it.
      Name: Phoenixia
      Server: R2 S-319
      Class: Mage
      BR: 911k
      Last CW Ranking: Didn't participate
      Cupcakes? R2 can keep them, I want rumcakes.

Comment

• i have nothing against nerfing healings,, but only if they will nerf all healings from all classes and remowe those 20% passive HP boost from archers and knights(if knights have it) ,
        and nerfing those shield bubles from knights and reduce crit rate on archers with extra rage income that benefits only archers...

yea.. i could agree then
        Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 03-13-2015, 11:44 AM.
        Alchemist

S-287
        1M+BR Mage

Comment

• Not sure why you guys are arguing about something that r2/kabam doesn't have the right to change. They're a sub licensee of this game with 0 ability to change it.

Yes, the key licensee (proficient city) has the ability to tweak minor stuff like removing slow in WB, but they will never change major things like this that may throw off the games balance. If you want to see what this game looks like in the future, make a Chinese account. Otherwise, accept it or quit.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tranc3motion View Post
            Not sure why you guys are arguing about something that r2/kabam doesn't have the right to change. They're a sub licensee of this game with 0 ability to change it.

Yes, the key licensee (proficient city) has the ability to tweak minor stuff like removing slow in WB, but they will never change major things like this that may throw off the games balance. If you want to see what this game looks like in the future, make a Chinese account. Otherwise, accept it or quit.
            +1 for this
            Alchemist

S-287
            1M+BR Mage

Comment

• Originally posted by princestewii View Post
              Bloodthirsty strike and devour soul heals by a percentage of the damage done and when you are fighting someone with greater or equal strength to you those heals are not enough compared to the massive crit heals I see so your point here is weak. I dont really care if they nerf mages heals or not anymore but us archers and knights have been getting harse treatments over these few months
              You know, I'm gonna go on a tangent here...

I think people's biggest issues with the "Mage" is an aesthetic. No more, No less.

If Wartune were to roll out a 4th Class, the PRIEST, and create a distinctive separation of Mage & Priest Skills where the Mage was Offensive / AoE / Life Drain and the Priest was Defensive / Healing, the issues would go away - even if the Priest had significantly better healing than the Mage does now. And I think it'd make the game better too.

As a side note - they were working on a 4th class in Wartune China - but I think it's been shelved.

For the Mage:
              • Remove Restoration, Healing Empowerment, Suntoria, Blessed Light (Healing). Replace them with multiple Draining skills:
                • Vampiric Ray (@L3: Random Target, 30 Rage, 30s CD, 120% Damage +25% QTE, Restores 50% of Damage as Life)
                • Mirror Image (@L2: Passive, +20% Magical Defense, +10% Dodge)
                • Enervation (@L3: Full AoE, 35 Rage, 45s CD, Deals 3% Max HP Damage for 5 Turns +2 Turns QTE; Max 50k per Drain)
                • Vampiric Storm (@L2: Full AoE, 60 Rage, 60s CD, 205% Damage +25% QTE, Restores 20% of Total Damage as Life)
              • Replace Damnation with Acid Blast (@L3: Full AoE, 30 Rage, 30s CD, 84% Damage, 64% MAtk Bleed for 3 Turns; +1 Turn QTE)
              • Replace Purification with Break Enchantments (@L3: 25 Rage, 20s CD, Removes 3 Negative Effects from Allies & 2 Positive Effects from Enemies)
              • Replace Castinator with Arcane Might (@L2: Passive, Chance of receiving a +10% MAtk & MDef buff for 2 Turns)
              • Replace Rage Master (Adv) with Font of Power (@L3: Passive, +5 Rage each time you deal damage to an enemy)
              • Replace Anthem (Adv) with Life Drain (@L3: 100 Rage, 60s CD, Drains 12% Max Life from Target and Restores it to the Caster)

So what would this do to the Mage? It would essentially make them an AoE Master with a few ways to regain life through dealing damage the same way an Archer does with Bloodthirsty - granted they'd have more options in this since they don't benefit from Passive Crit or HP Boosts. They will still do significantly less single-target damage than the Archer, but will greatly improve their AoE Damage as well as give them a variety of AoE attacks including a Bleed and a Life Drain.

Someone with a strong defense would be far less susceptible to drains filling their enemy up. Enervation would be the anti-sunto, and the 50k cap would keep it from being abused in PvE. Life Drain would be the big healer. At the current high end vs. a top knight it could drain 100k HP and restore it to the Mage.

For a new class, the Priest:
              • MAtk Based. Level Gain would be +2 Int, +2 Armor, +1 Strength, +10 Charisma
              • Heart Elemental Replaced with Divine Might (@L2: Passive, +3 Rage each time damage is dealt or ally is healed)
              • Mana Master Replaced with Holy Aura (@L3: Passive, +15% Matk, 10% Chance of 15% Damage Reflection)
              • Damnation upgraded (@L3: 30% MAtk (No Def, No Dodge) & 10% Damage Received Debuff for 5 Rounds, +1 Round QTE)
              • The Lightning Bolt ... Delphic Hell Thunder Line is replaced with:
                • FlameStrike (@L5: Single Target, Random, 1s CD, 105% +95 Damage, +7 Rage Gained)
                • Righteous Smite (@L5: Single Target, Front Row, 16 Rage, 25s CD, 125% +25% QTE, Steals 10 Rage from Target)
                • Delphic Tempest (@L3: Single Target, Double Hit, Front Row, 60 Rage, 60s CD, 255% +25% QTE, -15% Target Defense for 3 Turns)
                • Divine Cyclone (@L4: Full AoE, Triple Hit, 45 Rage, 30s CD, 112% +25% QTE Damage)
                • Storm of Vengeance (@L2: Full AoE, 100 Rage, 60s CD, 245% Damage, -10% Target Attack for 3 Turns, +QTE: 20% Stun)
              • Restoration, Suntoria and Blessed Light all remain the same.
              • Mana Master replaced with Shield of Faith (@L2: Passive, +20% MDef, +20% PDef, +20% HP)
              • Castinator Replaced with Divine Will (@L2: Passive, 50% Chance to Resist Negative Effects, incl Debuffs, Stuns and Rune Effects)
              • Meteor Replaced with Righteous Wrath (@L4: 40 Rage, 60s CD, Adds 12% Attack & Defense and +50% Attack Speed to Allies for 3 Turns, +2 Turns QTE)
              • Purification upgraded to also have a chance to add 10 Rage to allies.

Nothing crazy here. Similar basic attack to the Mage. Better Rage Regen by 1. Delayed AoE like the Knight. Single Target 1st Delphic like Knights & Archers. AoE 2nd Delphic like Archer & Mage. Does a LOT of debuffing and buffing. In group fights (CSGB, Arena, Titan) the Priest would be invaluable.

Highly Defensive. 20% Bonuses to both Defenses and a 20% HP Boost as passives. Built in Debuff, Rune and Stun Resists. Built in Damage Reflect chance makes up for very low single-target damage. Must rely on Pets for kill-shots more than likely with one or the other Delphic being used to debuff the enemy.

Priest Talents:
              • Barrier, Redemption, Survival and Misfortune stay the same.
              • Cloudburst - Divine Cyclone CD Reduced 5s & 2s / Level (-23s Total)
              • Tumult - Delphic Tempest CD Reduced 7s & 2s / Level (-25s Total)
              • Chastisement - Righteous Smite CD Reduced 3s & 1s / Level (-12s Total)
              • Retribution - Holy Aura Reflect Damage increased 7% & 2% / Level (+25% Total)

Reduce CDs is the theme here. Makes their AoE like the Knight's WW. Turns Smite into an every 3rd round action to help supplement some additional damage. Brings the single-target Delphic down to a 35s CD, making it a viable multi-use skill, though it's damage is still 100% less than the Knight's weaker Delphic.

Priest Adv Class Skills:
              • Physique Stays the same.
              • Holy Fire of Balenor (@L5: Single Target, Player Priority, 30 Rage, 15s CD, 205% Damage +15% QTE, 2 Round Slow)
              • Delphic - Divine Judgement (@L5: Single Target, 100 Rage, 60s CD, 325% +15% QTE. 50% 1-Round Stun, Dispels Buffs)
              • Touch of Life (@L4: Single Target, Player Priority, 45 Rage, 45s CD, 195% Healing to Lowest % HP Target, +20 Rage to Target)
              • Revivify (@L3: Single Target, 120s CD, Consumes All Rage, Revives Fallen Ally, Restores % Max HP equal to Rage Consumed)
              • Aspect of the Deity (@L3: Passive, 10% DR)

This would be the big supplement. Physique is standard, and Aspect of the Deity adds the DR boost to make the Priest a truly defensive class. Holy Fire becomes the PvE Slow every class needs, and it does quality damage for the cost and has a good CD. The Delphic is the big hit that the Priest doesn't have in it's regular class. Still not as good as either Knight Delphic - it helps with a Stun chance.

Touch of Life is a Player Priority Resto. The % seems high, but it's effectively rolling in the 65% Talent Boost that Resto gets and adding another 30% to balance the increased CD and Rage costs. This is a great skill to use to avoid healing troops in BG or Sylph Troops in CW. Revivify is simply Raise Dead, and the more Rage you have when you invoke it, the more full the recipient is.
              Last edited by Zorich; 03-14-2015, 12:28 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zorich View Post
                tl
                so many words and all of them completely irrelevant
                THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE'S JUST ME.

Comment

• the whole rock papers scissors thing went out the window when sylphs were introduced. the game is ruined and everyone should quit playing.

/thread

Comment

• Just don't heal too much to drag the fight into an infinite loop & it's fine. Lots so-called "tanking mages" or "enduring mages" just keep healing but not doing much hitting for BG GB CW arena etc. They seem to try to outlast everyone and annoy the opponents to the point of giving up. It's worse when mages on both sides are doing this and the rest could only watch their endless bantering but couldn't end the battle even by going AFK. That could be an epic mage battle & they are definitely competent healers, but it's the worst scenario for timed events where you need to get stuff done within a limited time frame.

Speaking of tankiness, mages with crazy HP & equip all healing skills are the longest lasting creatures & the worst nightmare of everyone else. Lots people can still beat them eventually, but probably half would give up before the last moment because no one wants to fight indefinitely. The second worst is tanking knights with the water sylph. They just kept shielding and their sylph kept healing while neither did major damage to finish the fight fast enough. A lot of times we gave up but they still didn't hit fast or hard to let the fight over, seemingly just want us to say we don't want to fight them again (and we really don't, TBH). Archers could try to do the same thing, but at least it's not easy for them to stretch a fight for long because they only have two non-damage skills and their only healing skill still hits hard.

Originally posted by Asceti View Post
                    If you knew anything about mages, you'd know everyone uses the salvation talent, which increases heals to 60%+ which is what you're seeing, but increases the cd by 14s at level 10.

I'll reiterate my earlier point - health increases much more than anything else due to sylphs. Heals increased at the start of the game as people upgraded salvation. Then there was a jump as people converted to crit and crit heals became much more common. With no other boost for heals on the horizon, they will quickly decrease in potency as the game goes on and R2 piles on the sylph br.

In future, when you heal rune and sylph at full health, and the mage heals through your opening skills & delphic, sylphs at full health with sunt applied, then proceeds to rip you apart, I suggest you give props to them for being either much more powerful, or much more skilled than you. It's not easy

Comment

• To my knowledge, the relationship between game developer and game licensee is like internal selling (well...maybe a little more like affiliated marketing). Developer certainly won't change the core product for one licensee, but they would customize it to meet as much customers (licensee) demand as possible. Many parts of the game is changeable. In the case of mage healing, there wasn't a cap to begin with, so it's probably not possible to put a cap to it by just changing the customization.

Originally posted by Tranc3motion View Post
                      Not sure why you guys are arguing about something that r2/kabam doesn't have the right to change. They're a sub licensee of this game with 0 ability to change it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zorich View Post
                        You know, I'm gonna go on a tangent here...

I think people's biggest issues with the "Mage" is an aesthetic. No more, No less.

If Wartune were to roll out a 4th Class, the PRIEST, and create a distinctive separation of Mage & Priest Skills where the Mage was Offensive / AoE / Life Drain and the Priest was Defensive / Healing, the issues would go away - even if the Priest had significantly better healing than the Mage does now. And I think it'd make the game better too.

As a side note - they were working on a 4th class in Wartune China - but I think it's been shelved.

For the Mage:
                        • Remove Restoration, Healing Empowerment, Suntoria, Blessed Light (Healing). Replace them with multiple Draining skills:
                          • Vampiric Ray (@L3: Random Target, 30 Rage, 30s CD, 120% Damage +25% QTE, Restores 50% of Damage as Life)
                          • Mirror Image (@L2: Passive, +20% Magical Defense, +10% Dodge)
                          • Enervation (@L3: Full AoE, 35 Rage, 45s CD, Deals 3% Max HP Damage for 5 Turns +2 Turns QTE; Max 50k per Drain)
                          • Vampiric Storm (@L2: Full AoE, 60 Rage, 60s CD, 205% Damage +25% QTE, Restores 20% of Total Damage as Life)
                        • Replace Damnation with Acid Blast (@L3: Full AoE, 30 Rage, 30s CD, 84% Damage, 64% MAtk Bleed for 3 Turns; +1 Turn QTE)
                        • Replace Purification with Break Enchantments (@L3: 25 Rage, 20s CD, Removes 3 Negative Effects from Allies & 2 Positive Effects from Enemies)
                        • Replace Castinator with Arcane Might (@L2: Passive, Chance of receiving a +10% MAtk & MDef buff for 2 Turns)
                        • Replace Rage Master (Adv) with Font of Power (@L3: Passive, +5 Rage each time you deal damage to an enemy)
                        • Replace Anthem (Adv) with Life Drain (@L3: 100 Rage, 60s CD, Drains 12% Max Life from Target and Restores it to the Caster)

So what would this do to the Mage? It would essentially make them an AoE Master with a few ways to regain life through dealing damage the same way an Archer does with Bloodthirsty - granted they'd have more options in this since they don't benefit from Passive Crit or HP Boosts. They will still do significantly less single-target damage than the Archer, but will greatly improve their AoE Damage as well as give them a variety of AoE attacks including a Bleed and a Life Drain.

Someone with a strong defense would be far less susceptible to drains filling their enemy up. Enervation would be the anti-sunto, and the 50k cap would keep it from being abused in PvE. Life Drain would be the big healer. At the current high end vs. a top knight it could drain 100k HP and restore it to the Mage.

For a new class, the Priest:
                        • MAtk Based. Level Gain would be +2 Int, +2 Armor, +1 Strength, +10 Charisma
                        • Heart Elemental Replaced with Divine Might (@L2: Passive, +3 Rage each time damage is dealt or ally is healed)
                        • Mana Master Replaced with Holy Aura (@L3: Passive, +15% Matk, 10% Chance of 15% Damage Reflection)
                        • Damnation upgraded (@L3: 30% MAtk (No Def, No Dodge) & 10% Damage Received Debuff for 5 Rounds, +1 Round QTE)
                        • The Lightning Bolt ... Delphic Hell Thunder Line is replaced with:
                          • FlameStrike (@L5: Single Target, Random, 1s CD, 105% +95 Damage, +7 Rage Gained)
                          • Righteous Smite (@L5: Single Target, Front Row, 16 Rage, 25s CD, 125% +25% QTE, Steals 10 Rage from Target)
                          • Delphic Tempest (@L3: Single Target, Double Hit, Front Row, 60 Rage, 60s CD, 255% +25% QTE, -15% Target Defense for 3 Turns)
                          • Divine Cyclone (@L4: Full AoE, Triple Hit, 45 Rage, 30s CD, 112% +25% QTE Damage)
                          • Storm of Vengeance (@L2: Full AoE, 100 Rage, 60s CD, 245% Damage, -10% Target Attack for 3 Turns, +QTE: 20% Stun)
                        • Restoration, Suntoria and Blessed Light all remain the same.
                        • Mana Master replaced with Shield of Faith (@L2: Passive, +20% MDef, +20% PDef, +20% HP)
                        • Castinator Replaced with Divine Will (@L2: Passive, 50% Chance to Resist Negative Effects, incl Debuffs, Stuns and Rune Effects)
                        • Meteor Replaced with Righteous Wrath (@L4: 40 Rage, 60s CD, Adds 12% Attack & Defense and +50% Attack Speed to Allies for 3 Turns, +2 Turns QTE)
                        • Purification upgraded to also have a chance to add 10 Rage to allies.

Nothing crazy here. Similar basic attack to the Mage. Better Rage Regen by 1. Delayed AoE like the Knight. Single Target 1st Delphic like Knights & Archers. AoE 2nd Delphic like Archer & Mage. Does a LOT of debuffing and buffing. In group fights (CSGB, Arena, Titan) the Priest would be invaluable.

Highly Defensive. 20% Bonuses to both Defenses and a 20% HP Boost as passives. Built in Debuff, Rune and Stun Resists. Built in Damage Reflect chance makes up for very low single-target damage. Must rely on Pets for kill-shots more than likely with one or the other Delphic being used to debuff the enemy.

Priest Talents:
                        • Barrier, Redemption, Survival and Misfortune stay the same.
                        • Cloudburst - Divine Cyclone CD Reduced 5s & 2s / Level (-23s Total)
                        • Tumult - Delphic Tempest CD Reduced 7s & 2s / Level (-25s Total)
                        • Chastisement - Righteous Smite CD Reduced 3s & 1s / Level (-12s Total)
                        • Retribution - Holy Aura Reflect Damage increased 7% & 2% / Level (+25% Total)

Reduce CDs is the theme here. Makes their AoE like the Knight's WW. Turns Smite into an every 3rd round action to help supplement some additional damage. Brings the single-target Delphic down to a 35s CD, making it a viable multi-use skill, though it's damage is still 100% less than the Knight's weaker Delphic.

Priest Adv Class Skills:
                        • Physique Stays the same.
                        • Holy Fire of Balenor (@L5: Single Target, Player Priority, 30 Rage, 15s CD, 205% Damage +15% QTE, 2 Round Slow)
                        • Delphic - Divine Judgement (@L5: Single Target, 100 Rage, 60s CD, 325% +15% QTE. 50% 1-Round Stun, Dispels Buffs)
                        • Touch of Life (@L4: Single Target, Player Priority, 45 Rage, 45s CD, 195% Healing to Lowest % HP Target, +20 Rage to Target)
                        • Revivify (@L3: Single Target, 120s CD, Consumes All Rage, Revives Fallen Ally, Restores % Max HP equal to Rage Consumed)
                        • Aspect of the Deity (@L3: Passive, 10% DR)

This would be the big supplement. Physique is standard, and Aspect of the Deity adds the DR boost to make the Priest a truly defensive class. Holy Fire becomes the PvE Slow every class needs, and it does quality damage for the cost and has a good CD. The Delphic is the big hit that the Priest doesn't have in it's regular class. Still not as good as either Knight Delphic - it helps with a Stun chance.

Touch of Life is a Player Priority Resto. The % seems high, but it's effectively rolling in the 65% Talent Boost that Resto gets and adding another 30% to balance the increased CD and Rage costs. This is a great skill to use to avoid healing troops in BG or Sylph Troops in CW. Revivify is simply Raise Dead, and the more Rage you have when you invoke it, the more full the recipient is.
                        This is actually a very good idea, splitting the class into 2 specilized branches that can heal on their own and also dmg/buff really well, i like these ideas but if
                        this were to come true, the same people crying in this thread would cry about these 2 classes about being OP, non killable or basically very tanky.

About the OP saying mages heal a lot, archers got 2 possible heals (more with sylphs) along with knights and if you play smart (specially knight), you can steal
                        heals and reduce the mages rage to the minimum, dont forget the rage steal skill gets the dmg/steal boost with time to the point u can empty a 100 rage pool
                        of the mage to 0 with 1 skill, problem here is 90% of the knights try to either outlast mages (lol) or steamroll them and this wont happen on even matches
                        which in fact give the edge to mages because of the heal factor.

So my advice: use your skills wisely specially if you are a knight and you should be fine.

Comment

• DELETE ALL MAGES, OR ATLEAST HALF THEIR ATK AND DEF AND HP

really.. Cupcakes thread
                          Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 03-16-2015, 05:06 AM.
                          =================

Do NOT use offensive, unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, hateful, racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable language.

Comment

• Heal spam is annoying. Its available to all classes. Heal rune, Iris/Triton/2nd evo (whatever it is), and class specific heal abilities. Mages have the lowest base HP stat and have the least single target dps (big nerf in PvE). The devs bestowed upon mages many heal skills to help make up for our weaknesses (yes, I'm a mage). I find heal spamming knights and archers quite annoying. Whittle them down to low HP, they transform, cast Iris/Triton heal, full HP again. Get a knight down to low HP, watch that maxed advanced rune heal for over 200k. Some strong knights get a better heal from their runes than I get from my restoration.

Every skill has a weakness or way to counter it. Mage heals can be stolen and there are specific skills to nerf heal (that work only on mage and Iris/Triton heals; they don't work on any other form of heal). You can bring the runes/skills to nerf/steal heals or you can bring other runes/skills you think will help you more. The fact remains that they counters to heal are out there and available to anyone. If you choose not to bring the counters then whine about mage heals, that's your own fault. I choose not to bring them because all heals really do is extend the fight. If you time a heal well, it will let you keep fighting to get the win. Some will spam heals even if they can't win, simply to discourage further attacks. We get rewarded for quantity of kills, not for quality of fights, so people want fast kills. Take forever to kill and many will go elsewhere. Its a legit tactic and more than mages do it. Everyone has their stalling skills to make a fight take longer.

Some heals do increase in bonus time. This is because they are based on attack and bonus time increases attack. However, defense does not increase. We can get slightly bigger heals, but those heals do not keep up with the increased attack the other player gets. Non dps moves in a fight serve only to stall. If stalling is enough to let you win, great, stall away. If its not, then stalling's primary purpose is to discourage further attacks. Makes sense to me. Why be easy prey for stronger players? Why not stall, make it take a while, give stronger players good reason to find a faster kill and leave you alone? (Note: Mage Restoration and Blessed Light increase due to being based on attack. Iris/Triton heals also increase in bonus time for same reason. This increase is available to all classes if you choose the right sylph. It is not a mage exclusive advantage.)

Short story long, this is a strategy game. Each class has been given a specific skill set and specific strengths. The whole point of PvP (unless you cash so much that you're unbeatable no matter how poorly you play) is to find the most effective skills/build to get the most wins. When you come across a tactic that foils you, if it is not simply too much BR being the issue, you can look at your own skills and build. There are ways to overcome many tactics; often patience and/or the right skills/runes are the key. My own skill set for bg is far heavier on attacks than on heals. Heals can give me the HP to last and win the fight, but its attacks that will actually win it. Relying entirely on sylph is a mistake, especially with resistances and runes allowing people to nerf hits or block some of your skills.

Comment

• Originally posted by OhBummer View Post
                              Something needs to be done about runaway mage healing in pvp. It is ridiculous, I knock them down to 10% health then they heal back to full with 1 huge heal or 2 medium (non-crit) heals before sylph mode. Then I knock them down to 20% or so health while in sylph mode and they shift out of sylph early, heal back up to full again and then for whatever more damage I do in sylph they heal up again. You guys need to do something about this. It's the reason my brother and so many other friends have quit the game. I would propose this:
                              either,
                              1. Divide their talent tree so that they can either choose healing or damage but not both. This can be accomplished simply by adding the amount of talent points needed to max out these abilities.
                              or...
                              2. Allow knight and archer slowing abilities like deep freeze to work again in pvp.
                              ok1 ITS THE MAGES JOB TO HEAL. GET OVER IT. 2 it won't matter because most mages end up getting a second skill page that focuses on either healing first or damage.(At least smart ones) so the skill tree thing won't matter. 3 deep freeze does work pvp and that is why they changed runes. 4 Instead of complaining get smart. Its the mages that run iris/triton while on cleric skills that irritate me. But then again they are smart and leave themselves on dps skills and run iris/triton and heal that way.

Comment

• Originally posted by OhBummer View Post
                                Something needs to be done about runaway mage healing in pvp. It is ridiculous, I knock them down to 10% health then they heal back to full with 1 huge heal or 2 medium (non-crit) heals before sylph mode. Then I knock them down to 20% or so health while in sylph mode and they shift out of sylph early, heal back up to full again and then for whatever more damage I do in sylph they heal up again. You guys need to do something about this. It's the reason my brother and so many other friends have quit the game. I would propose this:
                                either,
                                1. Divide their talent tree so that they can either choose healing or damage but not both. This can be accomplished simply by adding the amount of talent points needed to max out these abilities.
                                or...
                                2. Allow knight and archer slowing abilities like deep freeze to work again in pvp.
                                AS I agree that mages Heals are OP in PVP an that sylph skills are bugged with them like Devils Gaze. Archers Deep Freeze does work PVP Trust me I play an archer lvl 80 scared dragon bowman lvl 5 It works You have to time it right Use it before sylph if you make it that far.
                                Now archers an Knights were nerf hammered hard while all they did to mages was raise their talent xp cost. Lame I know but when you think about it mst of the casher crowd play mages so if they got nerfed they would lose to much money. Is all about the $$ they dont care if its a fair fight or not its what class spends more money MAGES do always have an always will

Comment

Working...
                                X