Announcement

Collapse

R2 LOGIN ISSUES

For recent R2 login issues, please log in through the website starting with "https": https://www.r2games.com. In addition, the bookmark of the saved URL may still contain the word "http", please change it to "https". If this does not work for you, please clear the cache and cookies to complete the most recent update, or try again with another browser. Thank you.
See more
See less

Stop all your whining about classes being unfair....

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Stop all your whining about classes being unfair....

    Seriously guys, I see people whining all the time in bg or in here in forum about archers having an unfair advantage, then I hear mages healing too much, then I hear knights surviving big hits, etc...blah blah blah blah.....gggeezzz guys....each class has weaknesses and strengths, deal with it....

    I'm an archer, before all the heals, I was eating mages for breakfast....I could kill mages with a lot more BR than me, now with the heals and pets, etc....it's a lot harder for me....on the other hand, it was tough against knights before, now it's a bit easier with guardian rune, etc.....

    Just freaking adapt your game and deal with it, stop complaining about what class is better and gets more advantages....it's all about how you play the game and how you adapt....

  • #2
    First of all there are not many whine threads on forum lately, not to say any at all, but 2 from few hours ago. Second there are indeed some issues that if you dont see others do and already has been acknowledged, so you think its best just not to mention them? Thats what r2 does, not the player community.

    Originally posted by Asgaard View Post
    it's all about how you play the game and how you adapt....
    And this is so funny and dumb in the same time.....

    How you play the game matters only in CW.

    And adapt? Let me quote someone with much better understanding of humans nature than me “It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society.”
    THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE'S JUST ME.

    Comment


    • #3
      Agree with OP.

      And it matters how you play the game everywhere. Unless you just think playing the game includes combat? Cause of you play the game determine how your char turns up.

      For example, I've seen a 250k mage tank better in DI than a 350+k knight, cause this player understands the game better(char building)

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by JkLoser87 View Post
        Agree with OP.

        And it matters how you play the game everywhere. Unless you just think playing the game includes combat? Cause of you play the game determine how your char turns up.

        For example, I've seen a 250k mage tank better in DI than a 350+k knight, cause this player understands the game better(char building)
        How you PLAY matters only when everything else is on equal terms and this makes it viable only in CW.

        DI? Really? DI damage/tanking is resist based, so I dont know if that mage understands the game better, but you dont.
        THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE'S JUST ME.

        Comment


        • #5
          cant win ?? cash harder lol
          Alchemist

          S-287
          1M+BR Mage

          Comment


          • #6
            i'd say let them whine. some whines are actually justified.
            so we can support them when they are right, or laugh at them when their whining is baseless and stupid.
            Originally posted by Wraithraiser
            Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Asgaard View Post
              Seriously guys, I see people whining all the time in bg or in here in forum about archers having an unfair advantage, then I hear mages healing too much, then I hear knights surviving big hits, etc...blah blah blah blah.....gggeezzz guys....each class has weaknesses and strengths, deal with it....

              I'm an archer, before all the heals, I was eating mages for breakfast....I could kill mages with a lot more BR than me, now with the heals and pets, etc....it's a lot harder for me....on the other hand, it was tough against knights before, now it's a bit easier with guardian rune, etc.....

              Just freaking adapt your game and deal with it, stop complaining about what class is better and gets more advantages....it's all about how you play the game and how you adapt....
              Archers are useless as the game goes on. Deal with it instead of sucking up to the better classes like this.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by daunapu View Post
                How you PLAY matters only when everything else is on equal terms and this makes it viable only in CW.

                DI? Really? DI damage/tanking is resist based, so I dont know if that mage understands the game better, but you dont.
                My point was that the mage understand the game(resist and stuff).

                I understand the game fine, don't say that just cause someone said you was wrong. Not my error that you didn't define that you ment on equal grounds, is it? Not like cw is equal, nothing will be equal in a p2w game after all

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by JkLoser87 View Post
                  My point was that the mage understand the game(resist and stuff).

                  I understand the game fine, don't say that just cause someone said you was wrong. Not my error that you didn't define that you ment on equal grounds, is it? Not like cw is equal, nothing will be equal in a p2w game after all
                  I am wrong where?

                  And your friend mage understands the game and built "right"? Again: EVERY DI boss has different element, as it is NOW, NO ONE has GOOD/EXCELLENT resistance in more than 1 element, so DI ATM is no measure of ANYTHING
                  THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE'S JUST ME.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Just as you said, Archers sux now, we get out damaged even that we are a mainly dps class.
                    We die like wimps in EF.
                    So just suck it up and cash harder then everyone else if you wanna reach the top.
                    Not even the hard cashing archers on our server is in the top on WB any longer

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by halgurenorm View Post
                      Just as you said, Archers sux now, we get out damaged even that we are a mainly dps class.
                      We die like wimps in EF.
                      So just suck it up and cash harder then everyone else if you wanna reach the top.
                      Not even the hard cashing archers on our server is in the top on WB any longer
                      Archer gets a +10% damage boost on advanced passive and another 10% from crits, if you get out damaged ur doing something wrong.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by SlowPlay View Post
                        Archer gets a +10% damage boost on advanced passive and another 10% from crits, if you get out damaged ur doing something wrong.
                        - Knight AFK mode allows two delphics as long they have the 50% speed passive.
                        - Agoran shield allows them to survive killing blow.

                        These 2 things are way better than the flat extra damage now.
                        East coast archer.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Yeah, knights have a huge advantage in WB these days. The only reason an archer tops our WB list is because she's using triton and shielding through the ulti like a knight. But elsewhere, that 20% archer damage bonus is a pretty big advantage. WB is important, but it's certainly not the only thing that is.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by MrFancyPants View Post
                            Yeah, knights have a huge advantage in WB these days. The only reason an archer tops our WB list is because she's using triton and shielding through the ulti like a knight. But elsewhere, that 20% archer damage bonus is a pretty big advantage. WB is important, but it's certainly not the only thing that is.
                            Yep, sylphs pretty much balance everything regardless of classes.
                            Class build is not that all important once sylphs are unlocked.
                            Runes can also change how the final outcome of pvp battle will be.
                            "Why so glum? As if you ate a sour plum,
                            Why so grim? I think you need some pimple cream,
                            Why so serious? :-o "

                            "Game disappointment? If the game won't change, then just change your game! (you play)"

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              so much how res and hp most knights need to survive that special?
                              i have 760 electro res, 561k hp and i survive with 2-15k hp left depends on when i cast the shield

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X