Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Stop all your whining about classes being unfair....

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KINGQQQQ View Post
    so much how res and hp most knights need to survive that special?
    i have 760 electro res, 561k hp and i survive with 2-15k hp left depends on when i cast the shield
    WB's ulti will still kill you no matter how high your res, defense, and hp. only bubble shields* can survive it.

*knights agoran, triton's ice shield, and mage's talent callousness.
    Originally posted by Wraithraiser
    Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

If not enough res defense or hp it will kill you with bubble active tho

Comment

Originally posted by KINGQQQQ View Post
        so much how res and hp most knights need to survive that special?
        i have 760 electro res, 561k hp and i survive with 2-15k hp left depends on when i cast the shield
        Interesting, I wouldn't survive the ulti reliably with those stats. 650k hp, 800+ res, and even then it sometimes fails if I don't block. It's about 90% consistent with those stats. Triton shield is easier, since it's 30% vs. the 20% from agoran.

Comment

Originally posted by pietjeprecies View Post
          If not enough res defense or hp it will kill you with bubble active tho

ah, now i understand why he asked that.
          760 res is already reduced 90% of damage, so the question is how much hp/defense now.
          Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Originally posted by Arlad View Post
            ah, now i understand why he asked that.
            760 res is already reduced 90% of damage, so the question is how much hp/defense now.
            If you can't survive it yet, and really want to know how much HP or def you need, balen up in small steps on WB.
            At some point you'll survive, just check your stats with the balen buff and you know what to work on.

Comment

Originally posted by pietjeprecies View Post
              If you can't survive it yet, and really want to know how much HP or def you need, balen up in small steps on WB.
              At some point you'll survive, just check your stats with the balen buff and you know what to work on.
              well, im an archer so i dont bother with surviving wb. i just hit as hard as i can lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Arlad View Post
                well, im an archer so i dont bother with surviving wb. i just hit as hard as i can lol.
                I know, just advice in general

Comment

Working...
                X