How to craft lvl 11 gem....

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to craft lvl 11 gem....

i need some help how to do it,i hve lvl 11 charisma, but it shows i need lvl 10 gem charisma to make it lvl 11, how it works to make my lvl 9 gem to lvl 11 charisma?

Well, first off that's incredibly stupid as you miss out on lv10 gem rewards. And second, you need to have enough gems of that type, so charisma in your case, and then press the "craft" button on the lv11 one. Enough would be 12 I think lv9s, or a billion lv1s, either way same result, simply need enough to get an 11.

Comment

You kind of "skip" levels. To make 1 lvl 10, you need 3 lvl 9, likewise to make 1 lvl 11 you need 2 lvl 10. So in order to go from 9 to 11, you need a total of 6 lvl 9 gems to craft 1 lvl 11 gem.

Comment

I made all level 11 gems on my Knight as did not have level 10 and 2-3years playing and still not got went for the craft of 11.
        WARTUNE KABAM PLAYER S12

In-game Name: ♥Rainbow♥

Guild Name: Legends

Class : Archer

Comment

Originally posted by DreamFrenzy View Post
          I made all level 11 gems on my Knight as did not have level 10 and 2-3years playing and still not got went for the craft of 11.

I feel your pain! Though not as worse as you since I only played less than a year and gotten the level 11 gem scroll 5-6 months maybe. But still, it pains me to see my guildmates and servermates celebrate when gem event comes, while I am stuck with level 9s. I wish they would implement a gem craft event though.
          Last edited by Artwo-Deetwo; 03-03-2015, 08:56 PM. Reason: Minor Edit

Comment

i hawe spend more then 100 crypt keys on necro (im stuck there on 22 lvl trought) and hawnt get none of sythezes formulas... 0x10; 0x11; 0x12... so i m issing all revards posible
            Kabam 49 - Low Br Knight

Comment

Originally posted by Kaajinsh View Post
              i hawe spend more then 100 crypt keys on necro (im stuck there on 22 lvl trought) and hawnt get none of sythezes formulas... 0x10; 0x11; 0x12... so i m issing all revards posible
              you cant get lvl 12 when you havent beat 25.

Comment

Originally posted by pietjeprecies View Post
                you cant get lvl 12 when you havent beat 25.
                ok but i hanwt get none of 10lvl aswell
                Kabam 49 - Low Br Knight

Comment

i dont understand why they still havent put lvl 10 scroll in shop. the game's is already out for 2 and a half year, many people have enough gems to make their set lvl 11/12.
                  making some people being left behind solely because luck is pretty stupid.
                  also, r2 could've make a lot of fortune from selling lvl 10 scrolls at hot event.
                  Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                  Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Working...
                  X