Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

What is your thought on this?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is your thought on this?

This lvl 52 player, Wish made 107 mil experience in 1 day. Is that possible or hacking? What is your thought on it?

Thanks

hmm, there was a lvl 3 exp book who gives 500k exp each. but it has limited use each day. but iirc you can get more than 100m from using it alone.
    Originally posted by Wraithraiser
    Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Originally posted by Arlad View Post
      hmm, there was a lvl 3 exp book who gives 500k exp each. but it has limited use each day. but iirc you can get more than 100m from using it alone.
      Not sure if it has changed since then, but in this post it says the ceiling cap on exp from books is 40M (even though the screenshot says scrolls... -_- ).

Those level 4 books that gave 500K each were handed out to level 71+ after the reshuffling of exp caps per level. I'm not sure where else they would've dropped from.
      "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
      and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

Originally posted by EsmeWeatherwax View Post
        Not sure if it has changed since then, but in this post it says the ceiling cap on exp from books is 40M (even though the screenshot says scrolls... -_- ).

Those level 4 books that gave 500K each were handed out to level 71+ after the reshuffling of exp caps per level. I'm not sure where else they would've dropped from.
        ah, i was wrong about the cap then.

well, this can only means that the player is suspicious indeed.
        if only there are ways to report this, and it would be nice if there is a method to get a picture evidence...
        *wink wink*
        Originally posted by Wraithraiser
        Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

well. did 121 mil as max on one day myself a month ago. was lucky an dw dropped 17 empire crusades that day. and it was double exp day. so scrolled up and ran alot of nir that day...

but thats just me. no idea how you could get that lot of exp at that lv in 1 day
          Kabam -57 Archer
          Kabam -67 Knight
          Non casher and proud of it.

Comment

It's not totally impossible, but depends on a lot of things. I remember when sky trail first came out a lot of us had gotten 100mil+ in that day (an that was before tok gave increased exp, an so on)

Ofc it's also possible to hack it, for whatever reason.

Comment

I can not comment on this, but with a guild tree and chamber boost, world prosperity bonus and many other faces we never know what kind of experience has rolled in. If you truly think someone has been cheating though, some kind of proof or information will be required.. you can also.. send in a ticket to prevent a forums witch hunt.. as those always turn out badly.
              Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
                It's not totally impossible, but depends on a lot of things. I remember when sky trail first came out a lot of us had gotten 100mil+ in that day (an that was before tok gave increased exp, an so on)

Ofc it's also possible to hack it, for whatever reason.
                LVL 52 can not get into skytrail

Comment

https://mail.google.com/mail/u/0/?ui...d0da&zw&atsh=1

Comment

Originally posted by Arlad View Post
                    ah, i was wrong about the cap then.

well, this can only means that the player is suspicious indeed.
                    if only there are ways to report this, and it would be nice if there is a method to get a picture evidence...
                    *wink wink*
                    Could always gain 40m exp from lvl 3 exp books for a lark. Just save up sigs for a while.

or

Rankings for exp have bugged before and "not updated" between days. Maybe you're looking at 2 days combined cuz of a bug.
                    Last edited by FufuBunnySlayer; 03-04-2015, 12:07 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by lanceace View Post
                      This lvl 52 player, Wish made 107 mil experience in 1 day. Is that possible or hacking? What is your thought on it?

Thanks
                      https://mail.google.com/mail/u/0/?ui...&sz=w1576-h655

Comment

I already sent tix to them with proof screenshot, they said they will not investigation because not enough proof. What more proof do they need than this screenshot?

Comment

Originally posted by lanceace View Post
                          I already sent tix to them with proof screenshot, they said they will not investigation because not enough proof. What more proof do they need than this screenshot?

It redirects me to Gmail page when i click it. Why don't you try to upload the screenshot directly?

Comment

Originally posted by FireKatz View Post
                            It redirects me to Gmail page when i click it. Why don't you try to upload the screenshot directly?
                            I tried screenshot directly, it will not let me, i can't figure it out

Comment

100 mill xp in a day is fully possible if he can get a team to carry him through ToK NM (easy 30 mill+ xp) and with everything else with a xp scroll it possible to get over 100 mill xp
                              Cyanide
                              Server: R2Games S230 Cross Chasm (Oceanic)
                              Guild: Sicario

Comment

Working...
                              X