Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

sylph Tamer: Oceanic server pls answer

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sylph Tamer: Oceanic server pls answer

according new requirement, they add orange pet on list, if i hv 2 purple and 1 orange, can i get reward for 3 purple? if u know pls answer tyClick image for larger version

Name:	z.png
Views:	1
Size:	297.4 KB
ID:	1766929

Why would you? they are separate categories
    Gerlach Kabam 13 / Kharl R2 569

Comment

coz 3 purple reward is more better than 2 purple+1 orange

Comment

Best answered from someone actually on Oceanic. Since last time they had 3 purple you could claim it regardless if you did it event before an whatnot.

Comment

i hv 1 orange and 2 purple now,, but this event hv new req,,,thats why i asked can i get reward 3 purple or not

Comment

Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
            Best answered from someone actually on Oceanic. Since last time they had 3 purple you could claim it regardless if you did it event before an whatnot.
            ah cool. that "during the event" on description was confusing.
            well, the rewards for orange wasnt that great anyway, only the lvl 5 divinity soul looks good. gold, sylph eq shard, holy golden water, and potato bag(i know its sylph eq enchant bag, but the pic said potato) are easy to get.
            Originally posted by Wraithraiser
            Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Originally posted by Arlad View Post
              ah cool. that "during the event" on description was confusing.
              well, the rewards for orange wasnt that great anyway, only the lvl 5 divinity soul looks good. gold, sylph eq shard, holy golden water, and potato bag(i know its sylph eq enchant bag, but the pic said potato) are easy to get.
              I wouldn't mind some potato bags lol, ever since dimensions were nerfed been getting them in such small amounts (probably just bad luck but eh, still need a ton more)

Comment

what do you think

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_170.png
Size:	616.2 KB
ID:	1709176Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_171.png
Size:	566.8 KB
ID:	1709177
                Cyanide
                Server: R2Games S230 Cross Chasm (Oceanic)
                Guild: Sicario

Comment

Awesome, guess they're being somewhat generous to get people to orange for 2nd evolution

Comment

yet another medusa?

Comment

Originally posted by pietjeprecies View Post
                      yet another medusa?
                      3 medusa class wars!!

Comment

you joke but there was a guy in archer east lower hall using 2+aegis, lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
                          3 medusa class wars!!
                          I already have 3 lol

Comment

But, with all this said and done, it looks to be quite a nice event to help players out in spades. I see Mahra, I see star tear shards, I see sylph equipment shards.. I see gold... a lot of nice reward loot.
                            Especially if people are still falling short of the shards mark for making tears needed to get those evolutions going.
                            Not everyone has an evolved pet.. not everyone landed the sylph tamer the last go around.. so that in mind it is still a nice boon for those who meet the requirements now

PS: It looks to be a generous amount of loot, so enjoy it and save me some of those mahra shaped cookies now
                            Last edited by GM_Magik; 03-04-2015, 12:21 PM.
                            Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

Originally posted by FufuBunnySlayer View Post
                              you joke but there was a guy in archer east lower hall using 2+aegis, lol.
                              I saw that in mages too, but frankly that seems kinda... pointless? At least with medusa's you can rotate steal/whispering wind, but aegis does pretty much nothing as far as buffs/debuffs go
                              Originally posted by pietjeprecies View Post
                              I already have 3 lol
                              lol same, but uhmm uhmm... ohhh yeah there's that 6 vs 6 sylph event in the future!

Comment

Working...
                              X