Gem Transposers in Necro still drop

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ran necro for almost 3 months after passing lv 25searching for lv10
    received 5 lv 12 2 lv 11 and just 1 l10 (1 month ago)

just persevere

i did send some hate mail to support, they said drop rate 1.5%

Comment

It's the drop rate in necro, not your bad luck, considering how important the 10 is, the drop rate should be increased... lower the drop rate of 12s, with the amount of gems everyone gets now synthing 10s is a lot easier, but we all have lots of 9s in our vault! :/

We shouldn't have to do necro for months in the hopes of possibly, maybe, maybe not, getting a 10.
      Wartune
      IGN: Decima
      Guild: Elysium
      Server: S5 (Europe)
      Class: Mage (Level 80)

Winterfrost Legacy *shakes fist at Ginba*
      IGN : Decima (spotting a trend?)
      Server : 59 (Europe)
      Class : Nooby sissy shaman!

Comment

Many people with only 3 BP shields open still got scrolls for all 3 levels. I have all 5 open (4 on the free characters) & still none. I don't think that's a uniform chance. Same goes with event boxes. One toon (mage) never received a mount card or sylph seal from event boxes, only 2 coins of ancestry for ALL PAST EVENTS TO DATE, only 3 clothing pieces from event boxes, one socketing rod every 2-3 months with 30 daily spins & 2 BG carting per day, Jewel Hunt help always got 1-5 jewls removed, only 1 WB last hit so far, only got 1 red (useless Holy Charm) astrals, and not even a lvl4 gem from necro. For 17 months of daily play, I would consider that a below-average drop rate.

Originally posted by Deeelinquent View Post
        It's the drop rate in necro, not your bad luck, considering how important the 10 is, the drop rate should be increased... lower the drop rate of 12s, with the amount of gems everyone gets now synthing 10s is a lot easier, but we all have lots of 9s in our vault! :/

We shouldn't have to do necro for months in the hopes of possibly, maybe, maybe not, getting a 10.

Comment

From today, nice 8k gold profit since one I already have(lv11pdef) (harrharr), and this folks is why an auction house is so useful but oh well.

The lv12 HP was nice touch tho

Comment

Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post

From today, nice 8k gold profit since one I already have(lv11pdef) (harrharr), and this folks is why an auction house is so useful but oh well.

The lv12 HP was nice touch tho
            I might be talking **, but it seems to me lots of the same scrolls are been given out, if at all.
            I see lots of people getting lvl 10 crit and lvl 11 mdef, i got both 3 times myself.

Comment

Working...
            X