X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• StormcrowUS45
    started a topic Gem Transposers in Necro still drop

Gem Transposers in Necro still drop

For those that thought transposer scrolls were non-existant in Necro, this is for you.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Transposer12.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	71.8 KB
ID:	1766952

• pietjeprecies
    replied
    Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post

From today, nice 8k gold profit since one I already have(lv11pdef) (harrharr), and this folks is why an auction house is so useful but oh well.

The lv12 HP was nice touch tho
    I might be talking **, but it seems to me lots of the same scrolls are been given out, if at all.
    I see lots of people getting lvl 10 crit and lvl 11 mdef, i got both 3 times myself.

Leave a comment:

• Wraithraiser
    replied

From today, nice 8k gold profit since one I already have(lv11pdef) (harrharr), and this folks is why an auction house is so useful but oh well.

The lv12 HP was nice touch tho

Leave a comment:

• R238423534
    replied
    Many people with only 3 BP shields open still got scrolls for all 3 levels. I have all 5 open (4 on the free characters) & still none. I don't think that's a uniform chance. Same goes with event boxes. One toon (mage) never received a mount card or sylph seal from event boxes, only 2 coins of ancestry for ALL PAST EVENTS TO DATE, only 3 clothing pieces from event boxes, one socketing rod every 2-3 months with 30 daily spins & 2 BG carting per day, Jewel Hunt help always got 1-5 jewls removed, only 1 WB last hit so far, only got 1 red (useless Holy Charm) astrals, and not even a lvl4 gem from necro. For 17 months of daily play, I would consider that a below-average drop rate.

Originally posted by Deeelinquent View Post
    It's the drop rate in necro, not your bad luck, considering how important the 10 is, the drop rate should be increased... lower the drop rate of 12s, with the amount of gems everyone gets now synthing 10s is a lot easier, but we all have lots of 9s in our vault! :/

We shouldn't have to do necro for months in the hopes of possibly, maybe, maybe not, getting a 10.

Leave a comment:

• Deeelinquent
    replied
    It's the drop rate in necro, not your bad luck, considering how important the 10 is, the drop rate should be increased... lower the drop rate of 12s, with the amount of gems everyone gets now synthing 10s is a lot easier, but we all have lots of 9s in our vault! :/

We shouldn't have to do necro for months in the hopes of possibly, maybe, maybe not, getting a 10.

Leave a comment:

• windies95
    replied
    ran necro for almost 3 months after passing lv 25searching for lv10
    received 5 lv 12 2 lv 11 and just 1 l10 (1 month ago)

just persevere

i did send some hate mail to support, they said drop rate 1.5%

Leave a comment:

• R238423534
    replied
    Been stuck on lvl9 gems on all 3 characters for like 9 months. Finally got lvl11 scroll on one character, but couldn't participate in this lvl10 gem event because I have no lvl10 gem scroll at all. Necro drop rate is so low that I feel like maybe it's time to give up. The drop rate is random but not uniform across players. I got basically nothing but lvl3 gems (even on lvl20-30). I would consider my drop rate to be very bad. Maybe I just didn't spend enough (2/3 characters are 100% free play).

Leave a comment:

• Deeelinquent
    replied
    I would just like to say i hate all of you who have a level 10 transposer! Well, kinda hate. Okies, a mild dislike. I would not share cake with you.

Oh and to the OP, doing a screenshot showing a 12 drop, well... so what, 10s dropping... that's worthy of a screenshot imo. Thank you.

Leave a comment:

• JkLoser87
    replied
    25, 30 just gives gems(and title)

Leave a comment:

• Nubito
    replied
    i got lvl 12 mdef transpo when i still far from beating stage 30
    i curious which lvl i got it. lol

Leave a comment:

• R213144987
    replied
    I got a level 10 scroll from necro yesterday but the drop rate is ridiculously low. I have used at least 200 crypt keys in necro and gotten exactly 3 scrolls so far. 2 were duplicates of level 10 mdef and 1 was level 10 crit. Zero scrolls of any other kind. All but the first 6 keys I passed at least level 20 and the last several dozen I passed all 30.

Leave a comment:

• JkLoser87
    replied
    And it seems so random, For me for example, I have an high drop rate on lv9 lv11 lv12, basicly a 25% drop rate of those scrolls, while others have close to 1% drop rate. even doing 100 runs, wouldn't give a honest picture, would need 1000 runs

Leave a comment:

• DarkMeph
    replied
    I only got my gem transposers from doing blitzes in necro. I doubt it would make any difference but since they will never release information on drop rates we will never truly know.

DarkMeph

Leave a comment:

• R262181389
    replied
    Do you think it makes a difference if you blitz it or run it manually? Because the very first time I beat level 10, I got a level 9 scroll.

Leave a comment:

• Whispir
    replied
    lvl 9 charisma and lvl 10 pdef
    Click image for larger version

Name:	2.png
Views:	1
Size:	187.1 KB
ID:	1709411

Leave a comment:

Working...
X