Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Sylph Tamer - 3 purples

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sylph Tamer - 3 purples

Logged on and found that my rewards for 3 purple sylphs has supposedly already been redeemed. A friend said they also encountered this. Sent in a ticket, but was just wondering if this was the case for other servers?

Since I can see no threads on the subject, I suspect not?

Before you ask... yes, I have 3 purple sylphs.
    Mage
    L80 DSW
    IMDE

Originally posted by Asceti View Post
    Logged on and found that my rewards for 3 purple sylphs has supposedly already been redeemed. A friend said they also encountered this. Sent in a ticket, but was just wondering if this was the case for other servers?

Since I can see no threads on the subject, I suspect not?

Before you ask... yes, I have 3 purple sylphs.
    Did you redeem the rewards last event? Mine has been redeemed too but I also claimed last event.

From what people have said in the past, you could claim it each event. But I guess that is not true.

Comment

Claimed for the previous ones, but that doesn't make much sense to me. Those were both for one purple sylph iirc, and if so, why can I claim for two but not three?
      Mage
      L80 DSW
      IMDE

Comment

Originally posted by Asceti View Post
        Claimed for the previous ones, but that doesn't make much sense to me. Those were both for one purple sylph iirc, and if so, why can I claim for two but not three?
        They had an event for 1 purple sylph? I don't recall that one.

You can claim for 2 purple ones because they have not had that one in the past.

Comment

If you would read the text closely, they have enacted the once claimed rule on it.

Sylph Tamer

Duration: 2015/3/5 00:00 - 2015/3/7 23:59 (Server Time)

Description: Obtain certain amount of sylphs of specific quality to rewarded.

Rewards:

Obtain 1 or more sylphs of Orange quality to receive: 20,000,000 Gold, Sylph Equipment Shard x800, Sylph Equipment Enchantment Pack x50, Golden Holy Water x100

Obtain 2 or more sylphs of Orange quality to receive: 40,000,000 Gold, Sylph Equipment Shard x1600, Sylph Equipment Enchantment Pack x100, Golden Holy Water x200, Lvl. 4 HP Divinity Soul x1

Obtain more than 2 sylphs of Purple quality to receive: Sylph Equipment Shard x300, Mahra x180, Star Tear Shard x500

Obtain more than 3 sylphs of Purple quality to receive: Sylph Equipment Shard x500, Mahra x300, Medusa Seal(Blue) x1

Note: Rewards can be redeemed ONCE per character. Players who have participated in this event in the past or present will not be able to redeem these rewards again.

The event posting in its entirety can be found here.

If you already claimed the three purple sylph award that is why it could not be reclaimed.

Personally I do not recall events for one or two purples, lest they were a long long long long time ago before I ever had one.. so I wouldn't have paid them any mind. But if you claimed before.. that is likely why you can not now, sorry guys.
          Last edited by GM_Magik; 03-05-2015, 07:31 AM.
          Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

If claimed last time can not claim this time thanks to those that complained
            WARTUNE KABAM PLAYER S12

In-game Name: ♥Rainbow♥

Guild Name: Legends

Class : Archer

Comment

Yeah I claimed last time so I wish I could claim again.

DarkMeph
              Willow. RIP 30/10/14 you will be missed.

Comment

Working...
              X