Remake event (Sylph Tamer)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Remake event (Sylph Tamer)

Make instead of required 2 purple sylphs into one purple sylph,and half rewards ofc.Its to much 2 purple sylphs

its awesome the way it is, making purples is easy

Comment

no, it's not too much...I have 2 orange and 4 purple :P
      Server: Kabam 17
      Player name: Dwarf
      Player level: 80
      Player class: Knight
      Honor title: Imperial Mythic Something
      Battle rating: 615k
      Guild name: LoonyToons

Comment

*** you ****** cachers

Comment

It is easy to make purple sylphs now. I have 3 purple sylphs, 2 of them are 2 star purple. I used to be a casher in the past but not a heavy one by any means, I have not cashed in 3 months.

One key is to do all the events everyday especially jewel hunt and dimensions.

Comment

Don't need cash to be smart, learn that and you'll get stronger.

Comment

Originally posted by R262181389 View Post
              It is easy to make purple sylphs now. I have 3 purple sylphs, 2 of them are 2 star purple. I used to be a casher in the past but not a heavy one by any means, I have not cashed in 3 months.

One key is to do all the events everyday especially jewel hunt and dimensions.
              Easy if you spend like 1000 a day on the game then sure, but i highly doubt it's easy to make purple or orange sylphs with out cashing or cashing very little.

Comment

Originally posted by Omniscient2 View Post
                Easy if you spend like 1000 a day on the game then sure, but i highly doubt it's easy to make purple or orange sylphs with out cashing or cashing very little.
                $1000 a day, really? Like I said, it is more about being active and doing your daily events daily. It can be done without cashing.

Now orange is a different story. But you still don't have to cash to get an orange, just have to be patient.

Comment

if u played since the sylphs were introduced u could have a free gold sylph already, i know since i got it

Comment

My completely cash-free alt, that I barely even play any more has 3 purple sylphs, so no, it's not that hard to do, just takes time. Orange is a whole different story, still possible, but you probably won't have 3 purples if you dumped all your mahra into one sylph to get it to orange.

Comment

This is inaccurate at minimum. 5 Dims opened with chests gives you minimum of 25 spec and Mahra a day from basic. No ones gonna have 5 basic they'll have at least a couple intermediate. 25 a day times 30 is 750 Mahra a month. That does not include any other source including the hundreds of free chests a month, skytrail ect ect. It costs 1665 Mahra to turn a Sylph purple. Events give a 25% bonus in other words 25 Mahra for every 100 used plus the blessing. If you take 30% of 1665 as bonus(slightly conservative) then around 1200 mahra to begin with gets you purple approximately. A month to 2 months max. Frankly a month or 5 weeks should do it.

That is zero cash!!!

Comment

Originally posted by sprog View Post
                        This is inaccurate at minimum. 5 Dims opened with chests gives you minimum of 25 spec and Mahra a day from basic. No ones gonna have 5 basic they'll have at least a couple intermediate. 25 a day times 30 is 750 Mahra a month. That does not include any other source including the hundreds of free chests a month, skytrail ect ect. It costs 1665 Mahra to turn a Sylph purple. Events give a 25% bonus in other words 25 Mahra for every 100 used plus the blessing. If you take 30% of 1665 as bonus(slightly conservative) then around 1200 mahra to begin with gets you purple approximately. A month to 2 months max. Frankly a month or 5 weeks should do it.

That is zero cash!!!
                        Well, while I do agree with your point; it does require VIP 9 to get those 5 dimension slots, so that is some cash, but yea it's really not hard to get the 1k an some mahra to make a purple if you've been playing for a while.

Comment

Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
                          Well, while I do agree with your point; it does require VIP 9 to get those 5 dimension slots, so that is some cash, but yea it's really not hard to get the 1k an some mahra to make a purple if you've been playing for a while.
                          Yeh sorry forgot 5 slots requires VIP but at 4 2 months max. Good point though vip does make some stuff easier/more abundant.

Comment

Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
                            Rest my case then and how much money does it cost to get to vip 9? Would presume thousands of dollars to get there.

Comment

Rest my case then and how much money does it cost to get to vip 9? Would presume thousands of dollars to get there.

Takes 15 months of VIP login to get to vip 9 if my math not off, so a whopping 135 bucks.

Comment

Working...
                              X