anyone knows req to upgrade gaia

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• anyone knows req to upgrade gaia

as title says what would be required to upgrade gaia to its next form? does anyone know ty i already know u need moon dust and that other thingy and orange quality but there must be another requirement

You mean Eve?

If so:

1000 star sand
    10 electro star
    5M gold

Eve must be L60 and purple (not orange)

Comment

I think it has to be level 80, if that's what you mean? Rarity, level, and materials are the only things required for first evolution, so should be the same for the second.

Comment

http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....h-(03-05)-info

The very 1st image dude, it's for athena but it'll be the same for gaia (aegis).

Comment

not eve i mean aegis/gaia its already evolved and lv 73 i want to know usually fire water wind electro only needs star sand and star tear yes but apollo and hades need divinity shards right? well i already have this but new patch coming next week lets us evolve sylphs to a 3rd form and i saw a screenshot of hercules evolution and moondustx500 and another item x500 to make hera or whatever his name his im wondering if aegis/gaia needs a extra item like divinity shards for the 3rd evolution since dark/light are usualy more expensive to evolve probably only someone from test servers or who got the patch can answer me we are getting this next week as well as guild boss adv guild shop/adv guild skills new crit/pen astral etc

Comment

ooooh divinity stone ok tyvm

Comment

Originally posted by Tony944 View Post
              ooooh divinity stone ok tyvm
              Also need to be lvl 80 and orange quality before you can upgrade to the 2nd evolution
              Lunay - Knighted knight
              23.25M BR
              Guild : SHIELD
              West coast server r2 S38

Comment

Working...
              X