Sylph experience scrolls

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sylph experience scrolls

Please add a [sell_function] for Sylph Experience Scrolls.
    I'm [non-casher]

Got 8 level 80 sylph
    1.) Gaia
    2.) Hades
    3.) Apollo
    4.) Triton
    5.) Cerberus
    6.) Medusa
    7.) Hercules
    8.) Another Hades

Class: Knight
    Server: Kabam 76 - USWest

Maybe, I'm jumpin the gun.

~commentary/feedback appreciated~

Comment

Originally posted by Aaron_VS View Post
      Please add a [sell_function] for Sylph Experience Scrolls.
      I'm [non-casher]

Got 8 level 80 sylph
      1.) Gaia
      2.) Hades
      3.) Apollo
      4.) Triton
      5.) Cerberus
      6.) Medusa
      7.) Hercules
      8.) Another Hades
      Plus an extra [Blue Medusa Seal] in Vault.......... I just wanna exchange someday!! xD

Comment

not sure to understand. all your sylphs have max XP so you can't use the scrolls ?
        what i do in that case is getting a white sylph from sylph atoll and use the scroll on it.

Comment

put a sell option on Star Tear Shards too while you are at it.

Originally posted by NEbeast View Post
          not sure to understand. all your sylphs have max XP so you can't use the scrolls ?
          what i do in that case is getting a white sylph from sylph atoll and use the scroll on it.
          likw anyone wants to spend an hour farming 60 essense for 1 lousy sepulcrum...
          If you can't win, cash harder

Comment

I know I asked on this before, there is no way to sell or discard them at this time.. and we do not know what the future may bring. Sadly, if they are clogging up the slots, the only other option is to gain a new sylph and start feeding it those, and I am truly sad to say that
            Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

You can put them in vault, ask for kick, and then delete the message from your mailbox to get rid of them. Or you can just open the message but not grab the attachments, and they'll be gone in 3 days. I've been doing this for my guildies since the time when they put up some event chests from blitzing that couldn't be sold. It's risky to confirm deletion of messages with attachments or open messages without grabbing the attachments, but right now there's no other way to get rid of useless-but-can't-be-sold items faster than this way. Hope this helps.

Comment

Originally posted by Mentor_Magik View Post
                I know I asked on this before, there is no way to sell or discard them at this time.. and we do not know what the future may bring. Sadly, if they are clogging up the slots, the only other option is to gain a new sylph and start feeding it those, and I am truly sad to say that
                Can you ask for a sell option on star tear shards as well. Unless I send them to mail, I have to synth star tears which are 1 mil /piece in order to sell for 1k gold .
                IGN: AncientEvil
                Server: EU-271+merged
                Class: Archer
                Getting less Evil and more Ancient every day.

Comment

better get new slyph then use on it, or put in guild vault, ask to kicked then delete the mail, its the only choice u have...

Comment

Working...
                  X