i dont like what is happening

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i dont like what is happening

slowly this game is turning into a cash only game, whatever happend to being rewarded for hard work and not how much money you spend,i have quests i cannot do because you need 3 crypt keys per day to do necro and you very rarely get 1 in game. and then this is the first game i ever seen that limits the amount of exp you can get per day why not give us maps with monsters that give decent exp that we can grind or more dungeon attempts? and the best idea maybe give us more events that dont require balens to do them.....also just throwing this out there maybe seperate bg by battle rating to even it up more for the people that dont spend a ton of cash on games

Originally posted by R23119486 View Post
    slowly this game is turning into a cash only game, whatever happend to being rewarded for hard work and not how much money you spend,i have quests i cannot do because you need 3 crypt keys per day to do necro and you very rarely get 1 in game. and then this is the first game i ever seen that limits the amount of exp you can get per day why not give us maps with monsters that give decent exp that we can grind or more dungeon attempts? and the best idea maybe give us more events that dont require balens to do them.....also just throwing this out there maybe seperate bg by battle rating to even it up more for the people that dont spend a ton of cash on games
    seperating bg's wouldnt work have you made a new acount recently lv 30 bgs are dominated by people with 90k br lvl 40 bg's have peopel at 200k+ br lvl 55 bg's are dominated by people with golden sylphs, and no these are not cashers these are free players who camp and do it well some of them even have full lvl 9 clothing just from being smart with events

Comment

and i as long as any other non casher would like to know where to get enough materials to make a golden sylph by lvl 55 without cash or how to get full lvl 9 gems by lvl 43 without cash and i would really love to know how to get 90k br in 30's without the cash they just dont have that many events

Comment

I am completely with you on the crypt key part...hardly giving out crypt keys and then putting in events (for example gem synth event for lvl 10 gems) that players cant complete is not very weel though out, even though im one of the lucky ones probably that has all lvl 10 gem transposers, so no problem for me there personally.

I dont think it would be wise to put in more options to get exp besides the attempts you get daily, since that would only leed to even faster leveling players whereas right now already low br players enter high level bg's and get demolished, trashed, one shotted and what more. Of course that also answers my opinion on your last suggestion...deviding bg's by br...

Deviding bg's by br would be like living in North-Corea....everyone has the same income no matter how hard you work for it (well...or pay for it, ill give you that one). In this case...even worse...people get punished for overperforming, which can never be the solution to your problem. The problem is players level up too quick and get stuck in bg's they cant compete in. If you cant compete, i understand, its no fun to be in there and you want to justify another setup for the system, but really all you should be doing is some self-reflection and be honest to yourself and agree you leveled up too fast.

I am running a 590k br mage myself and run into bg's i can hardly compete in, but mostly i do just fine. Im not suggesting people shouldnt level up until they hit 590k br, since i do realise that 590k br is not something everyone will ever achieve in this game, but going to lvl 80 with only 200k br...that just suicidal if you want to continue running bg's

Comment

BG is one *minor* part of the game. Just ignore it if think you are being hard done by.

Comment

i really dont even care about bg im just saying with exp if we want to take time to grind it out we should have that option as well as necro should be like cata and get a free attempt with bonus if we have keys and just a thought from another game i have played give us a gifting system to buy from other players with in game cash if we choose and as hard itt is to get bound balens we shouldnt have a limit in the shop to what we can buy

Comment

or a really good idea would be like godswar which has the option to set up a stall and sell in game items for real cash currency to use in game

Comment

Well, I don't consider it too hard to get BB. I get about 50-100 a day on average, 200 on a good day from DW alone. Add another 10-20 from guild blessings and Spire.

The limit in the shop is a bit of a put off and they are now even limiting the Big Spender and Goodie Bag events so that when you buy certain items with balens (not BB), it won't count towards those events.

In general, the balen is pretty much devalued, and it is farcical to ask people to recharge and spend them. It is basically saying that you can get less than half of what you used to get with the same coin, but please buy more coins to make up the difference.

As for the gifting idea, there is an option to do so with unbound items on the Chinese servers. That auction house concept has not been released into non-Chinese servers.

Comment

im not good with the abbreviations what is DW? only thing i have found to get bb is guild blessing and spire and if im lucky i get 15 per day and as for the not releasing the gifting/auction is just laziness as obviously they already have it ready and working

Comment

and another thing is the vip wheel and vip period i am vip but none of the lvl rewards work i have to check in every day still i dont get daily quests or bonus exp from dungeons and the biggest pain as many times that i have spun the vip wheel i have never got anything better then 500k gold it is always the same exact rewards every time we spin it

Comment

DW = Dimension War

The VIP stuff (bonus XP, gift, login, etc.) works for me.

Now, the wheel. The wheel is fixed. It always goes from the least valuable to the most valuable with a few rules built in. For the exact same wheel, you will always get a similar, if not the same, rewards. You will always get the 500k gold if it is on the wheel. Or, at least, I have never not got it (but see below for the rules I use).

The main thing that you are looking for from the wheel is gold. Forget about the other stuff. It's trash or nigh impossible to get. Therefore, ALWAYS refresh the wheel until you get all of the 20k, 60k, 500k gold on the wheel. Once you get the 500k gold, refresh or leave even if you have a spin left. Don't waste VIP tokens.

Now a bit of math: 8 spins is 36 tokens, and the best you can get from that is 500k+60k+20k gold = 580k gold, or about 16k gold per token. If you are lucky and if you sort of know how the thing works, you can get the 580k gold in 28 tokens (7 spins), or 20.7k gold per token. You can also get 20k gold on the very first spin (which cost 1 token). Think about that for a second. Why take the risk of not getting 580k gold in 7 spins (and therefore getting 16k/token instead of 20k/token)? Therefore, if you get 20k gold in first spin, you should refresh the wheel.

So, now, how to maximize your chances of getting 20k gold on the first spin or 580k gold in 7 spins? The only thing within your control (to a certain extent) is what is on the wheel. The refresh button is your best friend. Use it!

Here are a few simple rules I use when playing with the VIP wheel:
                      1. Is the three lots of gold (20k, 60k and 500k) on the wheel? If yes, go to 2. If no, refresh.
                      2. Is there a minor HP pot or a L3 luckstone on the wheel? If no to BOTH, go to 3. If yes to either, refresh.
                      3. Start spinning wheel. If the first reward 20k gold? If no, go to 4. If yes, refresh.
                      4. Keep spinning until you get the 500k gold. Refresh once you do, regardless of 7 spins or 8 spins.

This should maximize your gold gain for your tokens. Hope it helps.

Comment

and i as long as any other non casher would like to know where to get enough materials to make a golden sylph by lvl 55 without cash or how to get full lvl 9 gems by lvl 43 without cash and i would really love to know how to get 90k br in 30's without the cash they just dont have that many events
                        I was considerate of this thread up until this ^...what...are you asking for it to be THAT easy to have high lv equipment and sylphs?
                        I wouldn't call that hard work...and if its sarcasm, then my bad, but you said yourself you want to grind to higher lvs....

But that is also a bad idea..there are multiple lv 80 people in my server (a test server) that are weak as those half their level...had a guy leave my guild because not many would bother carrying him through the dungeons every single day...which is why being able to grind up to 80 in a day is a HORRIBLE idea...what would you even gain? yes you gain access to everything the game offers essentially, but you'll become one of those trying to get in on the big groups...who will (not surprisingly) probably not want to do that. and even if you get to run those new instances, you get destroyed because you are lvled without the stats behind it.

Balens arent so difficult to come by now, come on now. DW has been an amazing source for me, and cloud adventures is even better if you are lucky with the magic dice gamble.

crypt keys...again, are you serious? its been mentioned just about everywhere that buradoth (and hero mode) is the dungeon to blitz if you want crypt keys....otherwise you can use some BB from above sources to buy a few.

The battlegrounds by BR is also contradictory...yes, it makes end game players confined to eachother, but then the problem lies midfield...players who know how to build their toons beyond jut what their levels are, will be faced with other players who potentially unlocked other things...there was a guy in my guild for the longest time didnt want to level past 49...so for a good long while he never even had a sylph, yeah he was great in bgs, but then got destroyed once other things started coming out.

If you want rewards for hard work, then you gotta figure it out. im dominantly a free player (bought wings and blue apollo at some point woopdeedoo) and a decent contender amongst the top players in CW and such...there is much to learn if you are willing to learn it.

trying to be constructive as I can be, because I know I used to feel the same, but there are things you can do for yourself, to make the game experience better.

Good luck.

Comment

slowly this game is turning into a cash only game, whatever happend to being rewarded for hard work
                          This game does reward hard work. Get a job, work hard, make money, and buy balens.

Comment

I feel exactly the opposite to the original poster. Non Cashers are in a much better spot than before. As at least 1 person touched on is dimensions. Fantastic source of BB's. Average 100 BB's a day that's 3K per month. I have 10 steps so 100 average easy. They tightened cloud up a few weeks back but it still can give a few each weekend. And BB's from many other sources at much higher numbers. Clearing hero maps has huge BB's for example. For the crypt keys it's really simple save up 2 weeks times 3 a day equals 14x3=42 keys. that's 3150 balens basically a month at most.. You gotta save for stones, loids ect so no biggie.

Dim can also give lots of Mahra and Spec a day. Understanding Dim can net 1K or more a month no cash. Infact the amount of Mahra and spec a month is fantastic compared to when I started playing. Those days seeing a 100 Speculem chest drop was extremely rare. Now the month long chests are free and abundant from events. Many more free things.

The new rules as I like to say suggest camping before 55(Dim) is a long term losing strategy. Gotta have Sylphs and Dimensions. Learn to embrace the dryad and get stronger over time cash free.

Comment

I do spend some money on the game. I figure I am doing my part helping the game developers earn a living. It doesn't bother me how much money everyone else does, or does not, spend. I can not compete on that level, and I do not even try. I think the only question that really amounts to anything is whether you enjoy playing it.

Comment

Working...
                              X