Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Is it worth the effort?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is it worth the effort?

I have been playing this game as an on off player since the era of vouchers upto now
    As a student, school comes 1st so I fell far behind the guys I started with who are now L80 300K Br

I'm stuck in the L60s with 2 goals, 60 legset and that Herc plus a bunch of the other mounts
    They're pretty much achievable but could take longer

I tried starting on a new server but I ended up abandoning them or something
    Last I logged in was mid January, so anyone wanna tell me what happened upto now?

You can find me on S174 IGN-Calebio guild-stronghold. Anyone who can please post the pic of this toon

Quiting is as hard as it gets. So is this still worth the effort (dha!yeah it is! ) maybe maybe not? .......?
    Mad love for my crew

The golden rule in wartune
    Maximizeâ„¢
    Guess whose back with trouble?
    ©S174

ill be blunt here:
    No, it's not worth it.
    Originally posted by Wraithraiser
    Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

its the gospel truth, hurts, but it doesn't if I asked
      Mad love for my crew

Maximizeâ„¢
      ©S174

Comment

hmmm i am a sudent myself(2nd university), i have a weekend job to and i play the game not sure if its worth or not, but its your choice that has first and last word

Comment

I too have been playing since the voucher days. daily, as a full-time job. and I have not caught up to those that were stronger than me yet, and I just hit 310k BR. Unless you are willing to dump $10k++ into the game in one shot , you stand no chance.

the game has seriously jumped the shark.
          If you can't win, cash harder

Comment

Oh come on. I know the devs are a bunch of money-hungry, ill-mannered louts with the arrogance of Obama, but that is a blatant misrepresentation of the game.

I started with S507 (Forgotten Abyss). I am currently sitting on about 250k BR, give or take, depending on sylph.

I have only ever dropped $100 (10k balens) into the game and only for the new server recharge event. I still have over 8.6k balens left. I will admit to being VIP, however.

On top of that, I have a full-time job away from the game and spend maybe only 4 hours a day on average.

Comment

Hmmm..school means zero time for wartune,so probably i would have to start on a new server when am done
              But new server,with all these new stuff,once was said,'your dreams are valid'
              Probably when by then,everything will be cheaper,like getting 2nd evovled blue sylph for almost no effort
              BRs scaling at 3 million on english server
              Mad love for my crew

Maximizeâ„¢
              ©S174

Comment

Why would anyone want to start on a new server when already has an existing account? Especially if you have some features upgraded like inventory, farm, engraving, stables....New servers are for people that want to dominate rankings (until merge lol), for the normal players makes absolutely no sense to start fresh.
                THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE'S JUST ME.

Comment

You make a point there,i was thinking new servers make it/me just a bit more competitive but i think i will stick to my good old toon now
                  Mad love for my crew

Maximizeâ„¢
                  ©S174

Comment

With the new patch really heating up, I got some questions

I recently went through the updated new server promo and activities

They look really lucrative considering what we had back in the days,now with everything free-seps,mahra, mw, sc honor ,evolved sylphs

I thought came to me about starting on a fresh server and try to dominate before we get merged

Then again'starting again'seems pretty tough so I get to stick with my current on,off toon

So I ask whether it is worth the effort?
                    Last edited by sweetwaters; 04-12-2015, 02:14 PM. Reason: optimized
                    Mad love for my crew

Maximizeâ„¢
                    ©S174

Comment

Since most new content is for higher levels, I would stick with your current toon.

Comment

Originally posted by pietjeprecies View Post
                        Since most new content is for higher levels, I would stick with your current toon.
                        Plus it's easier to get a DT run,spire title

Then again when it comes to PVP ,no chance just dying
                        Mad love for my crew

Maximizeâ„¢
                        ©S174

Comment

Originally posted by sweetwaters View Post
                          Plus it's easier to get a DT run,spire title

Then again when it comes to PVP ,no chance just dying
                          so rather scrap the 1? 2? years you played your toon and start fresh with the hope no crazy casher will come to your new server or camp indefinitely at low level with the goal to "dominate at pvp", something that is what? an hour and a half daily at max?
                          THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE'S JUST ME.

Comment

Originally posted by daunapu View Post
                            so rather scrap the 1? 2? years you played your toon and start fresh with the hope no crazy casher will come to your new server or camp indefinitely at low level with the goal to "dominate at pvp", something that is what? an hour and a half daily at max?
                            With school I only play during holidays and whenever I get a chance

So it's definitely not 2years and my toon ain't too strong anyways

Cashers must just be there,so my aim is to be just a little bit more competitive, eih?

I would start in CN since its better there and also here
                            Mad love for my crew

Maximizeâ„¢
                            ©S174

Comment

Originally posted by sweetwaters View Post
                              With the new patch really heating up, I got some questions

I recently went through the updated new server promo and activities

They look really lucrative considering what we had back in the days,now with everything free-seps,mahra, mw, sc honor ,evolved sylphs

I thought came to me about starting on a fresh server and try to dominate before we get merged

Then again'starting again'seems pretty tough so I get to stick with my current on,off toon

So I ask whether it is worth the effort?
                              dropping your old character and starting again on a new server is what the developers want you to do. They are counting on people's obsessive need to be the top champ on their server. while the deals look good, there will always be a few whales on the server(that may actually be mods/employees) who have OP champs. They hope that this will force you to spend more money(on top of what you spent on your old champ) in the hopes of catching up to the top players. After spending a few hundred in 2-3 weeks, they hope that you will jump to the next new server and do the same, in the pursuit of being #1.

I watched a very informative video filmed at a developers conference about Chinese F2P games, and the different strategies they use to get people to spend. While the whales are nice, they really want the 75 players chasing him to spend money, collectively spending more than the whale. That's why that whale is sometimes a plant, always staying just out of reach.
                              If you can't win, cash harder

Comment

Working...
                              X