No announcement yet.

Is it worth the effort?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

there is no logic in starting over for the reasons you've mentioned.

Comment

Originally posted by R2sucksbad View Post
      there is no logic in starting over for the reasons you've mentioned.
      Wait, it was a thought,I didn't actually start over, just scaling some possibilities and demerits

Logic you say,why don't you give me your logistics since mine got none,eih?
      Mad love for my crew

The golden rule in wartune
      Maximizeâ„¢
      Guess whose back with trouble?
      ©S174

Comment

You'll never be a competitive camper with the future patch, with the monstrous world prosperity bonus and the numerous events that give EXP your options at "being strong" compared to someone that has been a chicken camper for years now, are minimal at best. Why not just play the game as intended and enjoy all the lv80 additions.

Comment

I never mentioned camping anywhere, I only mentioned competitiveness, being in a safe zone

I think I'd pushes for 80 although I'd have to give up PVP for a really long time

Point taken
          Mad love for my crew

Maximizeâ„¢
          ©S174

Comment

I don't see why you think starting over will make you stronger. You kinda lose months/years of work and $$$.

Now, if you think you will be too tempted to ignore school in favor of gameplay. Then quitting for a year, two, whatever, and "rediscover" the game later...that kinda makes sense.

Comment

Originally posted by FufuBunnySlayer View Post
              I don't see why you think starting over will make you stronger. You kinda lose months/years of work and $$$.

Now, if you think you will be too tempted to ignore school in favor of gameplay. Then quitting for a year, two, whatever, and "rediscover" the game later...that kinda makes sense.
              BTW, I didn't spend a single dine on this game ,not even VIP

With school, I might play for like once maybe during December holidays,kinda why I fall back quickly

So only my time would have been wasted but now everything is free so not much of time will be wasted

I even have evovled sylph Medusa,but I rue taking it at expense of Herc
              Mad love for my crew

Maximizeâ„¢
              ©S174

Comment

This game...is not worth it. I been here since 2012, don't spend a single penny.

Comment

depends if want to start over or keep working on your old one. if stay with old toon you have stronger players to help you thru your runs if not and just want to start over could take you awhile to get back where you where. for trying to catch up to the 300k 400k players I wouldn't even try unless you're willing to spend loads of cash to stay up with them. in the end its really up you and what you want to do.
                  Mage: level 80
                  Battle rating:guess
                  Server 26 Europe Kabam merged with servers 16, 49

" My software never has bugs. It just develops random features."

-R2games

Comment

Originally posted by michael509 View Post
                    depends if want to start over or keep working on your old one. if stay with old toon you have stronger players to help you thru your runs if not and just want to start over could take you awhile to get back where you where. for trying to catch up to the 300k 400k players I wouldn't even try unless you're willing to spend loads of cash to stay up with them. in the end its really up you and what you want to do.
                    Exactly, my server has like most and some 500k,600k Br

So I have advantages with GB,MPD and stuff but in WB I can't accumulate %damage to any crappy prizes and don't mention AB

I tried starting some time back,reach L25 then I abandon that toon for my current

point taken
                    Mad love for my crew

Maximizeâ„¢
                    ©S174

Comment

Join a new server and watch people spending their money. When you have plenty of perspective, you get to see many of the reasons life is so miserable.
                      Class: Thief (Why play a game if you cannot steal cool things from monsters)
                      Special Abilities: Clairvoyance (prevents Stun effect)
                      Special Armor: Mirage Vest (Dodges 50% of attacks)
                      Special Accessories: Ring of Order (prevents Chaos effect), Thief's Glove (increase steal rate)

Comment

Originally posted by R252856585 View Post
                        Join a new server and watch people spending their money. When you have plenty of perspective, you get to see many of the reasons life is so miserable.
                        People spend money in both new and old server, so your point has no logic and life is really miserable if don't cash harder
                        Mad love for my crew

Maximizeâ„¢
                        ©S174

Comment

Hello all, I thought I could post my questions here
                          After taking a break from this game; I came back and at first site seems cash oriented and other useless junk not to mention the unbearable lag;am guessing that nothing much has changed but for formalities sake am asking if there still hope for this game

One more thing; about Chinese wartune, I went to my other account and it seems that all the 900+ servers deleted/cancelled where I lost my toon;anyone have feedback on this?
                          Mad love for my crew

Maximizeâ„¢
                          ©S174

Comment

If you can't play everyday then no its not worth it. I have at least 5 "non-cashers" on my server that just broke 1M BR...granted we are 1.5 years old. You will never be competitive at this point in the games life without cashing. its not even remotely possible.

Comment

Working...
                            X