Warnings

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Warnings

Can anyone explain me why I got a warning for this comment: http://prntscr.com/6eg0ox ?I don't care at all since I got my toon on kabam and they can even ban from me from this forum, but still...what's wrong with that comment?It was about a dude complaining that 3 purple sylphs is too much too ask and I said what sylphs I have -_-
    Server: Kabam 17
    Player name: Dwarf
    Player level: 80
    Player class: Knight
    Honor title: Imperial Mythic Something
    Battle rating: 615k
    Guild name: LoonyToons

I see no evidence in our system you got an actual warning... Did you confuse a downvote for a warning, perhaps?
    "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
    and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

I thought these things are warning : http://prntscr.com/6eg4nd

Comment

And why would I get a downvote if I say I have 2 orange pets? -_-

Comment

Originally posted by danotz View Post
          I thought these things are warning : http://prntscr.com/6eg4nd
          No. Those are other forumers expressing their opinion on your posts. Warnings are sent by mods in PM explaining what went wrong, not anonymously through a vote button.

As to why someone would downvote that, no idea. Who knows. People downvote for the weirdest, smallest and craziest reasons.
          and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

Comment

i just gave you +1. I've gotten a few of those myself that didn't seem to make sense.

Comment

That is what happens when you give forumites the ability to downvote people. It inevitably ends up with some tween (or Kiwi) downvoting people who disagrees with his nonsense.

Just ignore the vote thing. It is a waste of time.

Comment

Can anyone explain me why I got a warning for this comment: http://prntscr.com/6eg0ox ?I don't care at all since I got my toon on kabam and they can even ban from me from this forum, but still...what's wrong with that comment?It was about a dude complaining that 3 purple sylphs is too much too ask and I said what sylphs I have -_-
                the best clue is the post under your post that's been downvoted lol. it's pretty obvious why it happened.
                Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

I downvoted this. Just because I think it is so funny anyone cares.

Comment

Thanks for taking time to explain me that

Comment

Originally posted by Astroglide View Post
                      I downvoted this. Just because I think it is so funny anyone cares.
                      votes from red bars dont count, just saying
                      THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE'S JUST ME.

Comment

Originally posted by daunapu View Post
                        votes from red bars dont count, just saying
                        he was green when he posted that, tho.
                        but its funny that it backfired on him.
                        Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

what I do not understand about the reptutation system is how you can get a grey result?

DarkMeph
                          Willow. RIP 30/10/14 you will be missed.

Comment

Originally posted by DarkMeph View Post
                            what I do not understand about the reptutation system is how you can get a grey result?

DarkMeph
                            If you mean a grey bar under your name: exactly 0 reputation.
                            If you mean a grey coloured vote: it's from someone who's vote doesn't count (either because they are in red, or are not active enough to have their votes count.)

Comment

Originally posted by DarkMeph View Post

DarkMeph
                              its either from someone with red rep, or some newly created alt account.

Comment

Working...
                              X