Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

CSGB rankings

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CSGB rankings

Heya all.

Prelims ended today for my guild and we were 1 of the affected that sunday when many guilds couldnt enter the CSGB, losing the points and getting
    screwed for good, we're stuck in iron group with 4/4 wins and of course that day we didnt fight so in theory 4/5 wins thanks to this great system.

Nothing is being done and its been 2 weeks already, no emergency maint or even a compensation to all the affected guilds accross servers/platforms, is this how things gonna be from now on? Because CSGB is hard enough already to win 4 fights just to get screwed up in the end by unresolved bugs,
    me among others arent asking for 10k king seals compensation but at least some measures from R2 to fix this problem so it wont happen in the future
    would be great (and if the bugs inside the fights get fixed too, that would be just wonderful lol).

Thanks!

Please refresh your browser.
    That will fix it

Comment

Originally posted by Nemesis63 View Post
      That will fix it
      Please i would like to keep the thread clean so people could give their opinnions.

Comment

Originally posted by Nemesis63 View Post
        That will fix it
        actaully that fixed the stuck ina fight after it ends /black screen issue i got last night in guild battle closed browser reopened got back into the fight to help win it

Comment

Now that were stuck in Iron Group we keep moving backwards even if we win, WTH? We were #16, won our fight but moved back to #40 in Iron Group. Weird. Can anyone explain why a win moves us back?
          Last edited by Cymidei; 03-09-2015, 08:45 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Cymidei View Post
            Now that were stuck in Iron Group we keep moving backwards even if we win, WTH? We were #16, won our fight but moved back to #40 in Iron Group. Weird. Can anyone explain why a win moves us back?
            Whats guild name??
            Alchemist

S-287
            1M+BR Mage

Comment

easy..your guild #16 at the end of preliminares.. so whit finals all start again so list make by win or lose and BR again
              Server : S30 Nightmare Dungeon
              IGN : LADYLEE
              Guild : Warfreak
              Class : Level 66 Archer

Comment

Working...
              X