Stamina system

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stamina system

i think the stamina system in game is bad you run out after 2 hrs you cant loot anything people like my self that play for 12hrs a day and cant do anything due to the stamina i think it should not be in game coz it stuffs up the fun and slows us down.

It there so people will actually remember to put the game aside and go do other things.

Comment

if theres no stamina limit, asian player will be grinding all days, and left na and eu player 5-10 lvl behind.

Comment

yer i hate the stamina system to i like play for a long period of the day its not like it does come back over time it only come back when theres a reset its slow us down if they wont get rid off it then put more then one reset for it

Comment

whats the point in putting the game a side when ur stamina does come back over time so u come back to ur game having no stamina great

Comment

thats kind racess bolananas2nd im not a asian and i would like to play all the time but cant coz of this stamina **** so what if u end up being 5-10 levels behind u could catch up coz the level cap is 70 and it wouldnt take long

Comment

i am sorry but ur wrong asian players won't be grinding all day long cause the system is against asian players time (except the new oceanic server)

and also the stamina system exist in the chinese version so it will exist here too
              if u don't like it use stamina pots
              stamina pots are available via following:
              Quests
              Guild altar spins
              VIP wheel (if ur lucky)
              sometimes in events
              Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
              [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

ok you keep the game how ever you like this game will never be as big as the following world of warcraft , guildwars , guildwars 2 , perfect world , forsaken world , rift and eudemons i can keep going if you like non of these games have stamina or any thing like that 2 of the games above are pay to play the rest are not you can do what ever you like you can grind as much as you like and have fun doing so now i will go back to my boss i am a game tester and i get paid to report feedback to mmohud and some other mmorpg web sites have played a lot of games i wish you the best of luck with your game knight of knowledge i think your post was very good and it tells people what to do and how to up the stamina i have talk to some GMs in game and you have a good team anyway cya have a good one keep up the good work and i hope one day you drop the stamina out of the game .
                Last edited by R21560548; 11-03-2012, 03:21 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by R24983435 View Post
                  thats kind racess bolananas2nd im not a asian and i would like to play all the time but cant coz of this stamina **** so what if u end up being 5-10 levels behind u could catch up coz the level cap is 70 and it wouldnt take long
                  well, i'm an asian. and without stamina limit, i can and will grind in solo dungeon as much as i can. when i go to work, i can ask my brother to do it instead. rough estimation, my char wil be played for 20h/day. minus hours for events (arena, bg, wb, and mp dung), i still can grind in solo dung for about 15 hours. some people might play 24/7.

Originally posted by R21560548 View Post
                  ok you keep the game how ever you like this game will never be as big as the following world of warcraft , guildwars , guildwars 2 , perfect world , forsaken world , rift , league of legneds and eudemons -cut-
                  lol. you're comparing browser game (without client side) with online game (with client side).
                  Last edited by bolananas2nd; 11-03-2012, 03:22 AM.

Comment

yep due to how it is set up there are 3 things in this game that i have seen that i can jump on and comparing the 3 that this game has to the ones i put up there are almost the same this is still a good game i like it and i like how it works but i dont see why grinding is so bad it still levels you it still gives you stuff that you can use but why not have a cap of 20 dungeons not stamina you do what is it 15 dungeons for the quest you get that will give to 5 more that you can do if you have noting to do with client or non client alot of it is in the game one side it 2D base and 2D fram and art work that this game has the other is 3D to 4D with is wow , rift , gw and gw2 where do you think 3D and 4D come from or the ider of it thats one point both have a story good in there game play one has a trade one dont hmmm what more an i say iv been playing this game for 3 days and see where it can get alot better that is my job i also have to do a vid on this game and give out tips and show people what is so good about it i dont see why you have to put your 2 bob into it seeing tho you are a player and likes the game see i dont have to like it or some of the things in the game i need to get as much info as i can about it and the why it works i would love to grind this game for 24/7 but i cant so i will have to play this game for a long time to show it off to the world to get more people in i was saying it will never be big as bla bla bla coz they dont see why im saying it coz they are not willing to change something in the game that would make people like it more .

Comment

i have just quit this game this will be the last you will hear from me have a good one cya

Comment

Originally posted by R21560548 View Post
                        ok you keep the game how ever you like this game will never be as big as the following world of warcraft , guildwars , guildwars 2 , perfect world , forsaken world , rift and eudemons i can keep going if you like non of these games have stamina or any thing like that 2 of the games above are pay to play the rest are not you can do what ever you like you can grind as much as you like and have fun doing so now i will go back to my boss i am a game tester and i get paid to report feedback to mmohud and some other mmorpg web sites have played a lot of games i wish you the best of luck with your game knight of knowledge i think your post was very good and it tells people what to do and how to up the stamina i have talk to some GMs in game and you have a good team anyway cya have a good one keep up the good work and i hope one day you drop the stamina out of the game .
                        Wow guild wars and guildwars2 are all downloadable games
                        this is a browser based game simple
                        also knight of knowledge is just a title thats all nothing more i have no power in the game
                        Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
                        [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

Working...
                        X