Announcement

Collapse

R2 LOGIN ISSUES

For recent R2 login issues, please log in through the website starting with "https": https://www.r2games.com. In addition, the bookmark of the saved URL may still contain the word "http", please change it to "https". If this does not work for you, please clear the cache and cookies to complete the most recent update, or try again with another browser. Thank you.
See more
See less

Why you guys keep give us sylph shards ?!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Why you guys keep give us sylph shards ?!

    Why u guys keep give us SYLPH EQUIPMENT SHARDS ?! and what we do with em ?
    BLOOD CRYSTAL from BI same, what we do with them ?!
    SYLPH SKILL'S ?! same.

    No exchange event for them ??!
    Click image for larger version

Name:	bullshits.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	830.9 KB
ID:	1767120

  • #2
    Save them if you think you'll have more sylphs.

    Or sell them if you want, just like every normal person does. I like them, give decent amount of gold.

    Exchange? No, wont ever happen.
    THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE'S JUST ME.

    Comment


    • #3
      You can either sell them, keep them, use them or don't collect them, your call
      IGN: princestewii
      Class: Archer
      Server: Kabam 86

      Comment


      • #4
        Like said,keep saving,they might be a lifesaver one time
        Mad love for my crew

        The golden rule in wartune
        Maximizeâ„¢
        Guess whose back with trouble?
        ©S174

        Comment


        • #5
          Sell sell sell.
          IGN: AncientEvil
          Server: EU-271+merged
          Class: Archer
          Getting less Evil and more Ancient every day.

          Comment


          • #6
            I know i can sell em, i just don't want those useless rewards, i have all sylphs with gears, it's just useless. That's my point, i know i can sell them. They need to put better rewards in sylph arena and BI...
            BI is just an useless run, a mount weekly.. big deal.

            This game has no point.. same old runs, same old rewards.. nothing new.. just crapy same old things.
            Have a nice day, game is full bugged.

            Comment


            • #7
              at 5k each their hardly worthless usaly collect 2-3k a week so thats 10-15m gold a week keep em comming r2

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by MrBogus View Post
                at 5k each their hardly worthless usaly collect 2-3k a week so thats 10-15m gold a week keep em comming r2
                Half agree, I don't mind getting them from sylph arena, BI, or even from events by themselves, butttt.... throwing them in event boxes is just adding so much useless garbage to it to minimize the good items, which sucks.

                5mil for a 999 stack is nice, but eh they shouldn't be in every place imaginable.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by princestewii View Post
                  You can either sell them, keep them, use them or don't collect them, your call
                  I know personally, I sell mine. I am a very poor person, they chain me in a cave underground, without so much as a coffee maker.. but seriously, these do provide a very nice bit of income, especially for the cash strapped wartunian. While they may seem annoying or as a space hog, considering what some items sell for.. this is a refreshing change of pace.

                  As far as an exchange? I doubt that is likely but we never know what the future may bring.. in the end it is your call on how you handle the items.
                  Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Yep rather get the equipment shards at 5000k each then fate stones and Dragon souls at 1 gold each

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by daunapu View Post
                      Save them if you think you'll have more sylphs.

                      Or sell them if you want, just like every normal person does. I like them, give decent amount of gold.

                      Exchange? No, wont ever happen.
                      I agree. Selling them gives quite a bit of gold. Make all the gear you need, sell the rest and get a bonus on events that require lots of gold
                      Archer hoarder

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Weedox View Post
                        I know i can sell em, i just don't want those useless rewards, i have all sylphs with gears, it's just useless. That's my point, i know i can sell them. They need to put better rewards in sylph arena and BI...
                        BI is just an useless run, a mount weekly.. big deal.

                        This game has no point.. same old runs, same old rewards.. nothing new.. just crapy same old things.
                        Have a nice day, game is full bugged.
                        you do everything over and over in life to
                        IGN: igors0698
                        Class: mage
                        Level: 59
                        BR: 118k+
                        Server: R2games 391

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          All this stuff u can sell for gold and free space up I not see any point keeping really once maxed.
                          Mount hoofs once mount maxed
                          skeleton keys
                          Legendary stones
                          Blood crystals
                          Dragon Essence
                          sylph skills if not need them
                          sylph shards very good for selling.
                          Last edited by DreamFrenzy; 03-09-2015, 03:55 PM.
                          WARTUNE KABAM PLAYER S12

                          In-game Name: ♥Rainbow♥

                          Guild Name: Legends

                          Class : Archer

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Weedox View Post
                            Why u guys keep give us SYLPH EQUIPMENT SHARDS ?! and what we do with em ?
                            BLOOD CRYSTAL from BI same, what we do with them ?!
                            SYLPH SKILL'S ?! same.

                            No exchange event for them ??!
                            [ATTACH=CONFIG]129288[/ATTACH]


                            a stack is worth about 5 million gold, same as getting DI rewards next day, keep em coming

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              How much gold you get from DI recovery varies with how far you've gotten.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X