Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why you guys keep give us sylph shards ?!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
    Half agree, I don't mind getting them from sylph arena, BI, or even from events by themselves, butttt.... throwing them in event boxes is just adding so much useless garbage to it to minimize the good items, which sucks.
    Some1 saw my point...

Comment

better question, what are you doing with all those blood crystals? rofl

Comment

Originally posted by R2sucksbad View Post
        better question, what are you doing with all those blood crystals? rofl
        nothing, dont even bother picking it up......
        R2 s116 Red Realm + (s113-s119) + (s126-s129-s132-s135) + (s72-s75-s78-s84-s88-s91)

IGN : Illyasviel
        Class : Archer
        Guild : •OneŽ•
        LvL : 80
        Sylph : Zeus, Hecate, Poseidon
        BR : over 9000!!!

Comment

Last edited by iulianis; 03-11-2015, 03:38 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Weedox View Post
            I know i can sell em, i just don't want those useless rewards, i have all sylphs with gears, it's just useless. That's my point, i know i can sell them. They need to put better rewards in sylph arena and BI...
            BI is just an useless run, a mount weekly.. big deal.

This game has no point.. same old runs, same old rewards.. nothing new.. just crapy same old things.
            Have a nice day, game is full bugged.
            you have all becouse you are chaser but other players need them so is nobodi foult you buy all uith cash and you are boring of game ))

Comment

Originally posted by Weedox View Post
              I know i can sell em, i just don't want those useless rewards, i have all sylphs with gears, it's just useless. That's my point, i know i can sell them. They need to put better rewards in sylph arena and BI...
              BI is just an useless run, a mount weekly.. big deal.

This game has no point.. same old runs, same old rewards.. nothing new.. just crapy same old things.
              Have a nice day, game is full bugged.
              I don't see the point of this post.I mean we all get many of those items and we sell them.Why do you guys keep asking for an exchange for every extra **** that you're having in your inventory?I even saw a post for gem transposer exchange...wth?If you wanna be a hoarder, it;s a good choice, but the real hoarders are waiting months for an event.If you can't wait that much, then sell your extra items and stop complaining
              Server: Kabam 17
              Player name: Dwarf
              Player level: 80
              Player class: Knight
              Honor title: Imperial Mythic Something
              Battle rating: 615k
              Guild name: LoonyToons

Comment

You must be super rich to have so much space for those bloody crystals lol I never picked them up unless we died at a boss & needed to buy extra BI buffs.

Comment

If you are an Advanced 80 and have not finished your set or been working on a 2nd set (for refinement crystals), and you have only 1 page of inventory space like I do, you'll know it's still not possible to pick up drops even after selling all the things not currently in use.

QUOTE=danotz;1293050]I don't see the point of this post.I mean we all get many of those items and we sell them.Why do you guys keep asking for an exchange for every extra **** that you're having in your inventory?I even saw a post for gem transposer exchange...wth?If you wanna be a hoarder, it;s a good choice, but the real hoarders are waiting months for an event.If you can't wait that much, then sell your extra items and stop complaining[/QUOTE]

Comment

Sell Sell Sell........
                    WARTUNE KABAM PLAYER S12

In-game Name: ♥Rainbow♥

Guild Name: Legends

Class : Archer

Comment

Working...
                    X