Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• R21763422
    replied
    Some also suggest putting a rod or two in the Check-in Rewards, albeit in the 27th day or later. That way, you'll definitely get a socket once a month. It is a sure-fire way to control the sockets, and for non-buyers they can't farm them much.

Leave a comment:

• Medras
    replied
    Originally posted by DForest View Post
    ins give too high advantage for already strong players
    Not really. I don't see why it would give anyone more of an advantage. Sure, paying players could build up the insignias and buy the Socketing Rods, but why would they do that when they could get them near instantly by simply using their Balens? I really don't see any advantage for the "strong" people here at all. If anything, they would be more worried about building up insignias for their 35, 45, and 55 PVP sets since they could already buy Socketing Rods with their Balens.

Leave a comment:

• _-R-_
    replied
    would be nice if they made it possible to get for non buyers d:

Last edited by _-R-_; 11-03-2012, 06:32 PM.

Leave a comment:

• DForest
    replied
    ins give too high advantage for already strong players

Leave a comment:

• GrailQuest
    replied
    Actually there was another thread by a paying member complaining about socketing rods having too temporary a benefit, so this thread doesn't need to be limited to non-paying members.

I recommend maybe using Refinement Gems or Crystaloids to synthesize Socketing Rods.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X