ITT: We Post Socketing Rod Suggestions for Non-Paying Players

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Barbarossa View Post
    Ok it wasn't my thread but it was another thread about some ideas. Here is the link: http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....socketing+rods
    Thank you for providing the link for me. I'm glad that I know this for certain now. I guess all I can do is patiently wait and see if something good comes of this, or I can just donate to the game in the future.

Originally posted by Hyorinmaru6 View Post
    GMs have already told u guys

7 Road doesn't wanna give its free players free stuff
    R2 has no word in this
    give R2 some time people
    I guess that's all we can do.
    In-Game Name: Drayga
    Server: [S86] Mireworth Keep
    Guild: Vicious (Guild Master)
    Class: Knight

"Get Drayga'ed."

Comment

Yea no problem. It was good to finally get a solid answer from R2 about it. I do believe sooner or later 7Roads will allow it. The benefits outweigh the possible money loss they might have from allowing this. Most other MMO's give players a chance to earn items that are only available to cashers and it doesn't hurt them at all. Better for servers when there is good competition. But like you said all we can do is wait and see.
      Yitien:

Class: Assassin lvl 78
      BR: 67K
      Server: Qianfo Hall

Comment

Originally posted by Barbarossa View Post
        Yea no problem. It was good to finally get a solid answer from R2 about it. I do believe sooner or later 7Roads will allow it. The benefits outweigh the possible money loss they might have from allowing this. Most other MMO's give players a chance to earn items that are only available to cashers and it doesn't hurt them at all. Better for servers when there is good competition. But like you said all we can do is wait and see.
        Indeed, we can only hope that 7Road will realize that it could actually improve the overall success of their game(s). After all, when it all boils down to it, the community of an MMO is what really makes it successful. If the community is unhappy then that can never mean a good thing for the game in question. Not trying to attack them or anything here; I'm just stating my outlook on the whole affair.
        In-Game Name: Drayga
        Server: [S86] Mireworth Keep
        Guild: Vicious (Guild Master)
        Class: Knight

"Get Drayga'ed."

Comment

Yah, I agree Please make socketing Rod buy for Vochers, Please GM hear our suggestions.

Comment

I totally agree. I used to play Evony and that game was ruined by money players having too big of an advantage over free players. I hope the same thing doesn't happen here.

Comment

Working...
            X