look at me im a montor

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• look at me im a montor

even the r2games dont tell us anything but be paintence when we know u will know lmfao your right cause i have my own ways of finding out and ticketed spamming does work u get there attentoin and dont get in trouble vause if u dont annoy them u dont get stuff down sounds like a lazy communist way of doing things but thats fine i dont put my trust in u alll i can read and write and do my owe emails and go ahead i dare to say something about merging my post ive alreayd reported u guys to the devo teams for tring to push people around that dont cuse or downgrade u but call like it is u dont like not my fault too bad other people dont take my advice but wait for some reason alot of popele from server 69 has and we alll been getting our lob rewards finally no thanks too u mentor or just making 1 ticket and walking away the method make as many tickets till u get there attentoin u know once u get a email that is not auto sent then u stop works for me and alpot of people

R2 is still manually sending out rewards for the Legends of Balenor, one by one, to those who did not receive them yet.

If you haven't sent in a ticket yet, please do. If you know of people who are still waiting and haven't sent in a ticket, please let them know they should. There's no need to spam the ticket system- new tickets go to the bottom of the pile, not the top.

I've been informed that you have been taken care of already. Was there something wrong?
    Last edited by MemoryLane; 03-10-2015, 02:46 AM.
    New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Originally posted by zaullord View Post
      even the r2games dont tell us anything but be paintence when we know u will know lmfao your right cause i have my own ways of finding out and ticketed spamming does work u get there attentoin and dont get in trouble vause if u dont annoy them u dont get stuff down sounds like a lazy communist way of doing things but thats fine i dont put my trust in u alll i can read and write and do my owe emails and go ahead i dare to say something about merging my post ive alreayd reported u guys to the devo teams for tring to push people around that dont cuse or downgrade u but call like it is u dont like not my fault too bad other people dont take my advice but wait for some reason alot of popele from server 69 has and we alll been getting our lob rewards finally no thanks too u mentor or just making 1 ticket and walking away the method make as many tickets till u get there attentoin u know once u get a email that is not auto sent then u stop works for me and alpot of people
      You should try using sentence with proper grammar and punctuations; I hear it helps. No one wants to read your block of ish.

Comment

Originally posted by Tranc3motion View Post
        You should try using sentence with proper grammar and punctuations; I hear it helps. No one wants to read your block of ish.
        it gave me a headache too....

Comment

Originally posted by Tranc3motion View Post
          I stopped reading after the montor part.

Comment

Wow,it even hurts just reading
            Mad love for my crew

The golden rule in wartune
            Maximizeâ„¢
            Guess whose back with trouble?
            ©S174

Comment

Originally posted by zaullord View Post
              No period...impressive LOL
              Server: Kabam 17
              Player name: Dwarf
              Player level: 80
              Player class: Knight
              Honor title: Imperial Mythic Something
              Battle rating: 615k
              Guild name: LoonyToons

Comment

Originally posted by pietjeprecies View Post
                I stopped reading after the montor part.

wait, you started reading that?
                IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
                Class: Archer
                Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

Guild: Black Lotus
                Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
                Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

Comment

I'm curious if he's a 4K monitor, and how much does he cost

Comment

Working...