Enhanced illusion or regeneration

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Enhanced illusion or regeneration

300k br knight and was thinking of switching from illusion too regeneration astro anyone elce try this or have any info

For me, I find that regeneration works better than illusion.

Comment

Mage with illusion working better than regen. One of the archers on my server has the opposite result. Try it and see how it works. You can always switch back if it isn't an improvement.
      IGN: Swinella
      Class: Mage
      lvl: 80
      BR: 600k-ish+sylph+Useless kid
      Server: Kabam s79
      Completely free player. No VIP.

Comment

I use both... for me the heal defently procs more often that illusion it seems.

Comment

First I'd say use both.

If you cant or don't want, then it's up to you on what you want to focus. Illusion gives more advantage in pvp, regeneration in pve.
          THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE'S JUST ME.

Comment

The only other astro I mite be able to switch out is the chance of crit reducer but I can't remember its name and I think it works well because everyone is use crit

Comment

Regen is pretty much a must have ever since they upped the cap to 50k (maybe less so once your HP is 700k-1mil+++), it probably has the highest proc rate of all the "luck" astrals, so could be a big advantage or disadvantage (if your opponent heals 100k and you heal 0k while similar BR/strength would spell your loss in most cases)

Comment

Originally posted by Stevekerr172 View Post
                The only other astro I mite be able to switch out is the chance of crit reducer but I can't remember its name and I think it works well because everyone is use crit
                Drop pdef astral. Wear both illusion and regen.

Comment

i would definitely use regen astral for pve situations... for pvp either one but i would lean towards illusion just for that one time it procs in a life saving situation

Comment

I use both as a mage. Illusion is lv 9 in a lv 3 slot while regeneration is lv 5 in an advanced slot. I find regeneration procs about as much as illusion does.
                    Name: Phoenixia
                    Server: R2 S-319
                    BR: 911k
                    Last CW Ranking: Didn't participate
                    Cupcakes? R2 can keep them, I want rumcakes.

Comment

question now will be : what to replace for the new att astral
                      I will think about illusion . it's true it can be a life saver, but % is REALLY low
                      RETIRED. Too much bugs, too time consuming, too few listening from Wartune
                      Wartune : NonoBoulot : S181 : Archer

Comment

In my BG just now I had my illusion proc 4 times in a row. The percentage isn't THAT low.

Comment

Illusion lvl 10 with 5% astral slot is really a nice thing...it procs quite a lot honestly. I guess i should do some counting on it to give a good % out, but at that lvl and % it should (now the question is of course if it does) kick in once every four hits.

As a mage id rather use deflection, not restoration astral. I can heal when i need to...extra damage output is always welcome

Comment

I have very rarely lost or won a fight because a regen astral proced..maybe never. I have lost and won "many" fight because of illusion.
                            Last edited by R238283246; 03-10-2015, 03:39 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by R238283246 View Post
                              I have very rarely lost or won a fight because a regen astral proced..maybe never. I have lost and won "many" fight because of illusion.
                              Yeah deflection is really handy to have too. I fed mine into my Goddess Blessing some time ago, however. I rarely lose outright because of deflection, though. I HAVE lost to regeneration proccing 4 or 5 times straight on the other person though.

Comment

Working...
                              X