Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Enhanced illusion or regeneration

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rangelaeyes View Post
    Yeah deflection is really handy to have too. I fed mine into my Goddess Blessing some time ago, however. I rarely lose outright because of deflection, though. I HAVE lost to regeneration proccing 4 or 5 times straight on the other person though.
    Deflection is a lot more effective in pvp than regeneration. You probably don't lose to it as often just because a lot more people have regen equipped than deflection. If I were less lazy, I'd equip my deflection when I go into BG or arena, replacing regen.

Comment

I've noticed varying proc rates for Regen. Fighting a map boss or Soul Drainer, it'll pop 2-3 times. Doing 10 runs of Sky Trail, I'm lucky if it pops once, and I rarely see it while doing Arena. While is is nice when it procs, it is the most frustrating astral around. At least Illusions procs everywhere at about the same rate whether it's bg, arena or solo/mpd dungeons.
      If you can't win, cash harder

Comment

with the new astral coming, idk which one i should replace: illusion, regeneration, or deflection.
        or maybe i just should replace one of pdef/mdef astral.
        Originally posted by Wraithraiser
        Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Originally posted by Arlad View Post
          with the new astral coming, idk which one i should replace: illusion, regeneration, or deflection.
          You should replace PDEF or MDEF astral.

Comment

I plan to replace Enshieldment with Summer God on my archer, and possibly replace PDEF on my knight. But neither is 500k+ BR yet. Is it a bit early to replace the red astrals? Shall I wait until I have higher BR to replace them?

Originally posted by JoeBallbags View Post
            You should replace PDEF or MDEF astral.

Comment

Originally posted by Arlad View Post
              I am leaning toward guardian angel. Looks so good on paper, but with or without mine i get critted in pvp all the time
              THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE'S JUST ME.

Comment

i use both, but if you dud choose
                i prefer regen
                Nubito the Super Noob Mage in The Badlands

Comment

Originally posted by daunapu View Post
                  I am leaning toward guardian angel. Looks so good on paper, but with or without mine i get critted in pvp all the time
                  i dont use guardian angel tho.
                  Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

guardian angel isnt as effective against archers as it is against knights and mages

since archers have bonus crit chance on their skills
                    IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
                    Class: Archer
                    Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

Guild: Black Lotus
                    Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
                    but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

Comment

Working...
                    X