Permanent Medalion

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Permanent Medalion

GM,can you please put some permanent medalion on game.. I think medalion w/ expiration is some kind of expensive.. How about making it permanent sir.. Its kinda cool sir..

yeah.. 1k insig for 1month Private medallion.. hahahah

Wartune Retired
    IGN: Senjuu
    Server: S1 Temple of Ibalize
    Guild: Immortals

Yitien
    IGN: Senju
    Server: S5 Buddha's Dome, S7 The Golden Summit
    Clan: S5 Moon, S7 EXODUS

I'm a non casher player

My Guide/s:

File a support ticket here:

Comment

Only reason why it's expensive is bc we have arenas nerfed. If they just kept one arena and didn't nerf the insigs then this wouldn't be a problem. This is what you all get for complaining too much. Therefore, you need to deal with it.

Comment

lol i am not complaining.. im suggesting and requesting Oxykotton =). And i dont need other player opinion.. All i want and all i care for is admin and gm's to read my suggestion.. thats all.. =)

Comment

Originally posted by SuperMimi View Post
          lol i am not complaining.. im suggesting and requesting Oxykotton =). And i dont need other player opinion.. All i want and all i care for is admin and gm's to read my suggestion.. thats all.. =)
          Gms and mods only respond to good ideas the one thats needed to be responded
          and the one with highest response rate from the players of course that response rate must be good response (+1s)
          if u don't about another players opinion then u can't get a GM to respond to u unless ur idea is really worth responding
          Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
          [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

Suggestion means giving admin an idea , not making a topic to be debate.. With this kind of idea " Permanent Medalion" , your a liar if you didn't want my suggestion Hyorinmaru6. This suggestion is not just for me, its for all the benefit of all the player of Wartune.. Honestly , on my server , Those only who are cashier gets highest honor medalion.. Know why? cause they can earn 150+ insig w/out losing any duel in GA. How about those who are non cashier/donator.. Gaining 1 insignia per minute? Its worth it i guess to have permanent medalion..

Comment

a perma medal, for price of 100k insignia.
              well, since 1 month is cost 1k, why not? and thats for the cheapest one. of course we can have perma medal champion for 200k insignia, warrior for 300k insignia, and so on.

Comment

Suggestion means giving admin an idea , not making a topic to be debate.. With this kind of idea " Permanent Medalion" , your a liar if you didn't want my suggestion Hyorinmaru6. This suggestion is not just for me, its for all the benefit of all the player of Wartune.. Honestly , on my server , Those only who are cashier gets highest honor medalion.. Know why? cause they can earn 150+ insig w/out losing any duel in GA. How about those who are non cashier/donator.. Gaining 1 insignia per minute? Its worth it i guess to have permanent medalion..
                ok i simply don't know why u conclude that me as a liar instead of saying i am too harsh
                but i know what ur intentions are and also i just pointed out how it works i did not comment on ur idea and truly i think its good i know u want it for the benefit others and it truly deservers a +1 so if u want a Gm and admin to look into it and implement this u better care about how many players say +1 cause in the end the changes implemented will only considered after seeing if the players are OK with this understood
                Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

MY GUIDES:

Comment

Hyorinmaru6 , there is no need a +1 here or any reply of player here in my suggestion , cause im sure , if they read my post , they will surely all 100% agree on my suggestion.. Its automatic and i already assume that majority of palyer here in Wartune want this event.. Because, I think 50% of player on Wartune is not active in forum.. And 25% is Active , and the other 25% is active when they got problem issue on game.. Now its still the decision of the MOD or GM how they will apply my idea in game..

For example , What if i post Please bring back the .3 .5. .8 world boss damge reward.. All player want it , im sure they all want it.. And the +1 will surely flood on this thread.. But the question is , will MOD and GM will bring it back? The bottom line is, even though we all player had agreed on one thing , its still their decision.. I hope you get my point Hyorinmaru6..

Comment

they can nerf private med. to make it perma med.
                    make it 2k insig
                    endu +20
                    5% more damage on players
                    ......o.o

Comment

im too,,,,

Comment

Hyorinmaru6 , there is no need a +1 here or any reply of player here in my suggestion , cause im sure , if they read my post , they will surely all 100% agree on my suggestion.. Its automatic and i already assume that majority of palyer here in Wartune want this event.. Because, I think 50% of player on Wartune is not active in forum.. And 25% is Active , and the other 25% is active when they got problem issue on game.. Now its still the decision of the MOD or GM how they will apply my idea in game..

For example , What if i post Please bring back the .3 .5. .8 world boss damge reward.. All player want it , im sure they all want it.. And the +1 will surely flood on this thread.. But the question is , will MOD and GM will bring it back? The bottom line is, even though we all player had agreed on one thing , its still their decision.. I hope you get my point Hyorinmaru6..
                        phew hopeless

I am a 100% Noob

MY GUIDES:

Comment

I agree, paying 1000 insignias for a 1-month medallion is ridiculous; the medallions should be permanent, or the temporary ones should cost less.

Comment

You all Crack me Up.I'd kill for a Elite Warrior Med that lasts 30days.1600 insigs for 7 days. Thats right,7 days.Now that is a Joke.I am all for perma Medals. Or a Medal that can be Enhanced/upgraded.What ever the case a Perma one is a great idea

Comment

Once again if no one complained about the arena timings and arenas were kept at 6/3 like they were when the game the came out. Then this wouldn't be a problem. Insigs were much easier to obtain when there was no nerfs. You all have to thank the complainers that brought you this change. So deal with what we have since I doubt they will make anything perma or lower the prices at all.

Comment

Working...
                              X