Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

DIRTY WORD and SARCASM at chat box

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DIRTY WORD and SARCASM at chat box

Dear R2CS team.
    We all know that dirty word and sarcasm are censored at chat box. But only in English, just like f*** or a**h*** or another word. Censored only in English.
    How about censored word for another language, like Philippines, or Indonesian, or Thailand language.
    I'm not a Holy Man, but it's just embarrassing to read that on chat box.
    Thank u.

approve XD

Comment

I agree completely, these sick-minded fillipino brought the word ''hentai'' and by all mean censor track it, even teenagers / young adults play this game, and there is always that one guy on every server (S23)WoundDealer is the lucky guy on server Angel Island I believe, and I retired long ago because of him......

Comment

Theres no need to that you only need to ignore that person -_-
        - KILL YOURSELF :'> -

Comment

Moving this thread to Suggestions and Feedback section.

Comment

hey can iask a question? i'm indonesian and i said 'cuma' that in english said just and why it censored?

Comment

Originally posted by Generallu View Post
              hey can iask a question? i'm indonesian and i said 'cuma' that in english said just and why it censored?
              the letters *** are censored cause its a errmm well lets just say its a bad word ok

and +1 for the suggestion
              Last edited by Hyorinmaru6; 11-03-2012, 07:42 AM. Reason: unfinished word
              Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
              [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

Originally posted by Protec23 View Post
                I agree completely, these sick-minded fillipino brought the word ''hentai''
                *Cough* Hey wait hentai (excuse me for saying that word) is Japanese. O_O;
                Who you calling sick-minded? *flails arms around*

Well problem is this game's main language in english. Sure if it was made by french then they'd censor french words.
                Then again I still like the idea. Now the fun part would be how to collect all the bad words, cusses and swears from each language and apply them to the filtration system, ahaha.

Useless
                ...but actually does something like stalk every word you post
                Forum-cleaner

This moderator is unreliable, I'm serious

Comment

but i dont understand why "GM" is a bad word... you cant even abbreviate guild master now eh?

Comment

Originally posted by illuvatar View Post
                    but i dont understand why "GM" is a bad word... you cant even abbreviate guild master now eh?
                    its either a mistake or a bad word not known to common people
                    i think its a mistake
                    Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
                    [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

Hi guys . though the idea is not bad.. BUT look at its impications.. currently the filtration systesm only works on english language.. so it **** star-out words which means bad in english .. the filtration system also *** stars-out the words which contain those words..
                      For eg : **** ( the filtration system will star out these four words when they appear in this order )
                      due to this you cant say ***** , shital, shitikanth etc .. ( they would appear as ****e , ****al, ****ikanth)

english alone has has many bad words..

NOW imagine if all the bad words of all the language were added to the filter list .. the chat would seem like ..
                      ***w f**** ****b*** f****gh ********
                      people would keep guessing what it meant .. and it will break down the whole communication..

I have a proposed solution for the problem :

Firstly : ONLY english should be allowed in world chat .. if you wanna chat in your native language use private chat or guild chat ..

Sceondly : there should be moderator in each server 1 or 2 .. so that they can keep a check on world chat and warn and report players who are using there native language or foul language in the world chat ..

Comment

Originally posted by illuvatar View Post
                        hi buddy .. usualy the GM stands for game master .. GL (guild leader ) would be the app word for the guild leader .. and GM is in the filter list so as to save ppl from scams.. I have seen in other games that people impersonate / claim that they are GM and scam innocent people of there account and stuffs.. so adding the GM word to the filter list is a smart move ..

Comment

Originally posted by Protec23 View Post
                          I agree completely, these sick-minded fillipino brought the word ''hentai'' and by all mean censor track it, even teenagers / young adults play this game, and there is always that one guy on every server (S23)WoundDealer is the lucky guy on server Angel Island I believe, and I retired long ago because of him......
                          Is he that bad? O.o s23...mmm...when we merge ill deal with him if hes gonna be makin' people quit,dont like ppl like that DX
                          LEARN TO SPELL PEOPLE,ITS ROGUE NOT ROUGE D:<

Comment

Originally posted by creedx View Post
                            Hi guys . though the idea is not bad.. BUT look at its impications.. currently the filtration systesm only works on english language.. so it **** star-out words which means bad in english .. the filtration system also *** stars-out the words which contain those words..
                            For eg : **** ( the filtration system will star out these four words when they appear in this order )
                            due to this you cant say ***** , shital, shitikanth etc .. ( they would appear as ****e , ****al, ****ikanth)

english alone has has many bad words..

NOW imagine if all the bad words of all the language were added to the filter list .. the chat would seem like ..
                            ***w f**** ****b*** f****gh ********
                            people would keep guessing what it meant .. and it will break down the whole communication..

I have a proposed solution for the problem :

Firstly : ONLY english should be allowed in world chat .. if you wanna chat in your native language use private chat or guild chat ..

Sceondly : there should be moderator in each server 1 or 2 .. so that they can keep a check on world chat and warn and report players who are using there native language or foul language in the world chat ..
                            I totally agree,only English should be allowed...and yes there should be a chat moderator,i learned like 20 pinoy curses from playing CS,and im not kidding or increasing the number...we have ppl saying terrible words in pinoy language daily...example : supot
                            LEARN TO SPELL PEOPLE,ITS ROGUE NOT ROUGE D:<

Comment

Working...
                            X