Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Mythic Sylphs discussion

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mythic Sylphs discussion

Originally posted by R2_Emma View Post
    [Guide] Mythic Sylphs

How to Obtain: Mythic Sylphs can be obtained after a second refinement.

Second Refinement Requirements:
    1. Lvl. 80+ Legendary Sylph that has already been refined.
    2. Refinement materials: Moon Rock and Moon Dust. Light & Dark Sylphs require additional Divinity Stones.

Required Items:
    • Moon Rock: Obtained through the Shop of Turmoil exchange.
    • Moon Dust: Obtained through the Purgatory Maze, drops every five levels with amounts ranging from 1 - 4.
    • Divinity Stone: Obtained through the Purgatory Maze, drops every five levels with amounts ranging from 1 - 4.

A single second refinement consumes:
    • Moon Dust x500
    • Moon Stone x500

Refining Light & Dark Sylphs will require an additional Divinity Stone x500.

Either Enchanting or upgrading sylph or legendary quality or above will requires Adv. Sepulcrum and Adv. Mahra.
    Thank you very much for this guide! I hope the shop of turmoil is an event where we can exchange all our useless resources (dragon souls, fatestones etc).

Would also love to see an exchange event where I can exchange star tears and star sands into moon rock / moon dust, even at some bad ratio.
    My blog about how to build the strongest character in Wartune using a minimum amount of balens:

Originally posted by Fherlayt View Post
    Thank you very much for this guide! I hope the shop of turmoil is an event where we can exchange all our useless resources (dragon souls, fatestones etc).

Would also love to see an exchange event where I can exchange star tears and star sands into moon rock / moon dust, even at some bad ratio.
    no they won't, at least not near future
    the new patch is mainly for heavy cashers
    SERVER: Kong Server 4 Oceanic (others see us as Kong-S6)
    IGN: Kimwong
    CLASS: Knight
    PLAYER TYPE: Light casher
    BATTLE RATING: 300K - 420K range
    Casual playing now, not gonna spend too much time

Comment

You make a new thread just for quoting a G M? Are you trying to steal some credit or something? some people would think that the guide is yours with this unnecessary thread.

Comment

Originally posted by R27762313 View Post
        You make a new thread just for quoting a G M? Are you trying to steal some credit or something? some people would think that the guide is yours with this unnecessary thread.
        ever hear the expression if you don't have anything nice to say..... (or worthwhile)

visit his website and you will see a wealth of guides and knowledge.

then maybe a bit of self reflection!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by kimwong View Post
          no they won't, at least not near future
          the new patch is mainly for heavy cashers
          just like every update patch in past time
          Nubito the Super Noob Mage in The Badlands

Comment

i want to know one single thing... we all put our hades into gaia.. ( who win it whit sepu or mahra on event) .. and now .. when new sylph appers ..why ask for second evolution .. we can make whit this gaia ?

Comment

They are talking about second evolution ie herc evolves into another new sylph. So Eve into Herc and Herc into new Sylph

DarkMeph
              Willow. RIP 30/10/14 you will be missed.

Comment

heh, i see the mods changed thread's title from "guide " to "discussion".
                Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Originally posted by R27762313 View Post
                  No, sorry. I just see the topic - wanted to comment - and when I pressed post, the topic no longer existed, Emma deleted it. So I repost it, and meanwhile Emma put back the post again. So yes,this topic is obsolete.
                  My blog about how to build the strongest character in Wartune using a minimum amount of balens:

Comment

Nothing drops in purgatory maze at least at the moment

Comment

it doesnt have to be obsolete.
                      since the thread is now about "discussion", lets talk about the new sylphs.

for example:
                      - how many growth point added when we evolve it?
                      - if we evolve it when the sylph hasnt max enchanted yet, do it need adv sepulcrum to max the stats?
                      - etc.
                      Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Originally posted by Arlad View Post

for example:
                        - if we evolve it when the sylph hasnt max enchanted yet, do it need adv sepulcrum to max the stats?
                        - etc.
                        smart questions deserves smart answer not sure ull find it here

Comment

Originally posted by Arlad View Post

for example:
                          - etc.
                          As far as I know, yes, once you upgrade it you can no longer use normal sepulcrums, so best to have max first. Might be wrong, but probably not.

growth is same on 1st star, what evolution does is lets you use adv mahra to get 2nd star orange, 3rd 4th 5th, and then finally red.

Comment

Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
                            growth is same on 1st star, what evolution does is lets you use adv mahra to get 2nd star orange, 3rd 4th 5th, and then finally red.
                            huh, so it means its just a cosmetic for now. since there is no way to get adv mahra yet.
                            oh well, i guess i will just wait for 6-12 months more until they make adv mahra, adv sepul, and other items for 2nd evolution to become common.

Comment

Ostensibly the growth rate and sep caps will rise, and you can add the new skills. It's not a huge boost afaik cuz no adv sep out yet. Also, I don't think there are orange stars for some reason. Think it's just an all in to red...speculation though.
                              Last edited by FufuBunnySlayer; 03-11-2015, 12:50 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X