Mythic Sylphs discussion

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FufuBunnySlayer View Post
    Ostensibly the growth rate and sep caps will rise, and you can add the new skills. It's not a huge boost afaik cuz no adv sep out yet. Also, I don't think there are orange stars for some reason. Think it's just an all in to red...speculation though.

star star star space filler

Comment

Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post

star star star space filler
      im interested in that "points" stat. what is it?
      Originally posted by Wraithraiser
      Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Originally posted by Arlad View Post
        the per level things you allocate (they reset every evolution)

Comment

This is points you had spend each time your sylph lvl'ed up. When you refine your sylph, all the points you have on it reset and you need to redistribute them all.

Edit: look like you were more fast than me on that Wraithraiser XD
          Have a wonderful day

Comment

Good to know And growth even stays the same. So guess the only current "boost" is the skills.

Comment

It resets your assigned stats points on evolve, so it's the 5 points per level up to 80 (since you don't get any at level 1). Seems weird that the stats stay exactly the same with this evo.

Edit: Too slow twice over!

Comment

ah. so it is. (80-1)x5 = 395, i should've known lol.

so its just reset, was kinda hoping they would give some extra points on evolutions tho.
                Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

I think the reason nothing changes is because you're still on same playing field, of sorts, and as far as I know China only has direct level ups from purple to orange, orange to red, etc, no stars. So since they gave us stars they split up the stat gains (lv1 nothing new except the increased sepulcrum max, lv2 more growth, more sepulcrum.... and so on, I imagine is the case)

Comment

can anyone confirm what happend,when i upgrade my half ful sepped orange herc ? i can still use normal seps on it then goign one whit adve ons?

Comment

Originally posted by Untrax View Post
                      can anyone confirm what happend,when i upgrade my half ful sepped orange herc ? i can still use normal seps on it then goign one whit adve ons?
                      You'd probably have to use adv sep to upgrade it's stats after you upgrade it to Zeus. Best bet would be to max it out with regular sep before you upgrade Herc again.

Comment

heh, i see the mods changed thread's title from "guide " to "discussion".
                        Its silly to reply here, but any of you guys know how to claim advanced sylph from current event as my escences go to quick shop and not in back pack

Comment

Originally posted by lilith1818 View Post
                          Its silly to reply here, but any of you guys know how to claim advanced sylph from current event as my escences go to quick shop and not in back pack
                          based on the topics scattered on this forum; no, we dont know.

Comment

am just get Dusk Moon frome Maze but not stones and Shop of Turmoil exchange is not existen yet into this page as far i know.
                            Character - Taggen
                            Server - S100 Goulpass Keep
                            Class - Archer
                            Battle Rating -2.4M BR
                            Slyph - Orange Electro, Light, Dark
                            Highest CW ranking - 26th

Comment

Working...
                            X