Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

I've just been wondering...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I've just been wondering...

... what would happen if all of us players (or at least the ones from the same site - eg: all Kabam players) stopped cashing for, let's say, one or two weeks - maybe more - as a... protest?*

No cashing at all. OK for VIP if it's still ongoing, but no purchases whatsoever, not even by using BB.

Leaving aside all the "if(s)" and "but(s)", what do you think would happen? Would anything change?

* (bad customer support, lag, bugs, etc.)

I do not think anything would have changed since R2, Kabam etc are not developers of wartune. R2 providers support and host English version of the game but they rely on the Developers for new content and bug fixes. I think if it went on for longer then things would change but trying to get everyone to do that would be hard.

DarkMeph
    Willow. RIP 30/10/14 you will be missed.

Comment

Do you know what i was wondering... if all kabam players were pitted against kabam... and R2 were pitted against R2... bc all i see in arena is kabam and i'm sorry but your lag and rune haxxory makes me almost ragequit, well, until my farm is done!
      Wartune
      IGN: Decima
      Guild: Elysium
      Server: S5 (Europe)
      Class: Mage (Level 80)

Winterfrost Legacy *shakes fist at Ginba*
      IGN : Decima (spotting a trend?)
      Server : 59 (Europe)
      Class : Nooby sissy shaman!

Comment

such childish protest are just nothing but a bump on the road.
        even if we managed to bring the ga down, it wont affect R2 much. they still have craploads of other games to make money from. heck, this game isnt even R2's but pro-city's.
        the one who actually lose if the game shut down are the players.
        Originally posted by Wraithraiser
        Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

that 'protest' won't work xD game will move on.. you're not such a huge loss..
          ooo naww, you didn't. you gotta be trollin' me o_O

Comment

Should try it stop cashing and see if they fix the bugs....
            WARTUNE KABAM PLAYER S12

In-game Name: ♥Rainbow♥

Guild Name: Legends

Class : Archer

Comment

Working...
            X