Knights Reverse Attack

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Knights Reverse Attack

Its actualy when you get a non crit against you? thats what i can tell from the lagfest wb just now guess the new talents arnt a total loss
    Last edited by Ali___G; 03-11-2015, 11:14 AM.

It seemed to proc for me whenever I got a blocked hit (could by a typo block instead of crit) but yeah, haven't seen anything particularly amazing about it, or any of the talents really.

Comment

It is completely bugged - no matter if it triggers on a crit hit or on a block or whatever it may be. If it triggers and you activated AFK mode in world boss, or Sky Trail, half of the time it shows the selection of a skill, but in reality does an auto-attack, which is highly annoying!

Comment

Originally posted by alexanderegrt View Post
        It is completely bugged - no matter if it triggers on a crit hit or on a block or whatever it may be. If it triggers and you activated AFK mode in world boss, or Sky Trail, half of the time it shows the selection of a skill, but in reality does an auto-attack, which is highly annoying!
        Same thing happens on that one gods water boss that pumps up your speed to the point afk mode auto attacks over an over.

Comment

Got doublehitted by a boss before i could do edd on di, was always able to get edd done before so this talent is kinda bad. Will need to test it more.

Comment

Yeh was stuffing up my char rounds to twice i managed todo my normal routine rest would auto attk like above said^

Comment

Yep, it's what I was afraid of, the "benefit" of the talent is that it will throw in a free auto-attack sometimes even if you'd rather it didn't. Totally messed up my hero rounds in WB, and didn't seems to make any difference to my sylph rounds.

I'm holding out some hope that it's actually useful in pvp, since otherwise I'll have to spend 895 bb to get rid of it.

Comment

What a load of baloney, battle a knight bot in solo arena and the talent effectively grants them double hits, and it seems buggy as hell cause I'm certain I saw two sylph delphics go off (only delphic does noticeable damage, other skills always less, and suddenly get two hits for 200k after seeing 2 delph icons over the bot head is just hmm, that's messed up)

Comment

works great in wb tho, 2 delphics while afking.

Comment

Originally posted by pietjeprecies View Post
                    works great in wb tho, 2 delphics while afking.
                    Should i afk wb then?

Comment

Originally posted by SlowPlay View Post
                      Should i afk wb then?
                      Tried last boss, definitely seems like afk mode wins now lol, least in sylph mode, 2 delphics among other attacks. 1mil-1.5mil rounds for me

Comment

Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
                        Tried last boss, definitely seems like afk mode wins now lol, least in sylph mode, 2 delphics among other attacks. 1mil-1.5mil rounds for me
                        So do you just leave it in afk mode during sylph mode or?

Comment

Originally posted by UesugiAnkit View Post
                          So do you just leave it in afk mode during sylph mode or?
                          that's what I did, double delphics and double hits so saves trouble and gets some more gold lol

Comment

Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
                            that's what I did, double delphics and double hits so saves trouble and gets some more gold lol
                            Haha sweet I'll test that out tomorrow, afk mode would have done me well either way today with all the lag I had. :P

Comment

works nice
                              Last edited by Ali___G; 03-13-2015, 11:01 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X