Wings or cloths or sockets and battle rating

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wings or cloths or sockets and battle rating

between wings ,cloths, socket rods what will make me the strongest ? i am level 45 and my BR is a small 20k for some reason i have seen players with lower levels then me having more then 25k br, i have crotian armor helmet weapon and necklace 3 out of 4 is legendery equipment and all have 1 or 2 sockets unlocked with all having 1 level 4 PATK gem and some having a HP gem with it.
    but i still do not understand why am i so weak in BR. in astral i have 1 pristine force and a refined willpower/brilliance/fortitude.
    so can someone help me please tell me exactly between cloths/wings/socketing rods what will boost my BR the most , i have 1k bound ballen and i am saving more from daily check in and SSS map completetion

Socket rods. Get them from guild altar spins. Get gems from jewel hunt, if that is unlocked for you. Save everything you get , and wait for the right event to use it.
    Server: Armor S6
    IGN: Xanthralla
    Guild: Samurai

Comment

Open up all sockets,use HP,PATK,MDEF,PDEF gems level 4 would just work fine,but high level ones do better,L5/6/7

Mounts,get lots of them,

Guild skills,max them

Astrals,strive to get orange/pristine or red with some luck

High level wings,clothes

Good Luck!
      Mad love for my crew

The golden rule in wartune
      Maximizeâ„¢
      Guess whose back with trouble?
      ©S174

Comment

Working...