Purgatory Maze

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Purgatory Maze

So how far did you guys get in Purgatory Maze? What are your thoughts? And what drops did the higher levels give?
    I managed to reach level 16, but the damn mobs are the biggest problem imo. They could take a hit, blocking me from using thrasher-freeze on the boss. :P
    Also level 10 dropped a level 9 hp transposer for me.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Purg Maze.PNG
Views:	1
Size:	960.2 KB
ID:	1767209

One of the archers in guild got to 17, didn't really get any drops worth a damn either. I'm, personally, not going to bother unless they give us some free keys or the rewards get better.

Comment

drops make no sense to me im fresh lvl 80 but i still dont need lvl 70 leg stones or crystaloids so why put that **** in there
      ?
      BuzzKill
      Shadow Vale

Comment

Originally posted by FufuBunnySlayer View Post
        One of the archers in guild got to 17, didn't really get any drops worth a damn either. I'm, personally, not going to bother unless they give us some free keys or the rewards get better.
        A mage on mine got to 18 and same with him on the drops. I agree about not bothering with it either unless we get free keys. About the hp scroll though, I did it on my archer account and it got the same scroll as well.
        I wonder if that's supposed to happen or just luck O:

Comment

Originally posted by Mudokon View Post
          drops make no sense to me im fresh lvl 80 but i still dont need lvl 70 leg stones or crystaloids so why put that **** in there
          ?
          I agree, considering how tough it is and that the description says we need class advancement to unlock it, the rewards make no sense...

Comment

Got to 14, and the damage started to go a bit funny. One of the adds would do 50k blocked, the others 8k >.<

Adds were surprisingly tough, perhaps another nudge away from using herc.

Drops were, surprise surprise, useless.
            Mage
            L80 DSW
            IMDE

Comment

Originally posted by Asceti View Post
              Got to 14, and the damage started to go a bit funny. One of the adds would do 50k blocked, the others 8k >.<

Adds were surprisingly tough, perhaps another nudge away from using herc.

Drops were, surprise surprise, useless.
              They can take a hit that's for sure >>
              And so apparently Purg takes your highest resistance into consideration, so I'm gonna test that out tomorrow.
              Friend of mine had 800 wind res I think and made it to boss 18. However, he also said that instead of buffing, boss 18 just one shot him. Purg is gonna be fun to beat :P

Comment

Around level 16, the extra mobs get up around 1 mil hp, so they're just a pain to kill. I couldn't even get level 18 down the first bar; probably need to change up resistance to beat that level. Or maybe that 1-shot kill is just what he does instead of buffing, who knows. If that's the case, I guess I have to pray for illusion to proc?

The drops are terrible, though, so I'm going to use the revive trick to just keep the dungeon open and try it again at least until I can get past level 20. Even with level 20, blitzing necro is probably a better value, with all those gems.

Comment

for the rewards, seems like maze is, for now, a waste of ballens
                  RETIRED. Too much bugs, too time consuming, too few listening from Wartune
                  Wartune : NonoBoulot : S181 : Archer

Comment

Well, If I knew if the droprate was better for trans or not...

For now I stick to necro =)

Oh and for those that need to know, as I guess lv10 trans drops at level 15, to beat lv15, 300k is enought in br if you are a mage at least with dark sylph.

Comment

I killed lvl 11, can kill 12 probably but too bored to do it and as for rewards i would like to say that R2 got weird idea about rare stuff.
                      Name:MODOKâ„¢
                      Class:Archer
                      Server:Kabam s28(West)
                      Guild:CritRime
                      Level:Advanced 80
                      BR(MAX):1.6 mil
                      Honor Rank:Sky Dragon Knight

Comment

They changed the "guide" on mythic sylphs. Apparently moon rock/dust don't drop from maze anymore, they drop from your wallet along with 1k $, oh wow amazing.
                        IGN: AncientEvil
                        Server: EU-271+merged
                        Class: Archer
                        Getting less Evil and more Ancient every day.

Comment

it's not the first time the drop expected isn't the drop we finally get ^^
                          and i'm not talking about "information from non r2games site"
                          make me laugh when they modify their forum posts without adding "edit:" :P
                          RETIRED. Too much bugs, too time consuming, too few listening from Wartune
                          Wartune : NonoBoulot : S181 : Archer

Comment

Lucky mate u that won one transposer... most people i talked in my server... won s.hit like u can see in that pic. Explain me... for what we need be 80 and class advance?? to win 70 legends??? is wartune kidding us??
                            Where are our rewards from this event.... where we won 6 war flags... We all must have 2 free attempts and all must pay for do and to win that ****. Then they dont understand why people quit or stop paying... is normal seeing that s.hit.

Click image for larger version

Name:	war flags.jpg
Size:	195.3 KB
ID:	1709562Click image for larger version

Name:	**** maze.jpg
Size:	105.9 KB
ID:	1709563

Comment

Originally posted by ancev View Post
                              They changed the "guide" on mythic sylphs. Apparently moon rock/dust don't drop from maze anymore, they drop from your wallet along with 1k $, oh wow amazing.
                              R2 FAIL AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN.....

Seriously, its not professional !

Comment

Working...
                              X