No announcement yet.

Guild Boss

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SO Stupid..... The first boss to burn HP.

Comment

The rewards pretty much have to increase with higher level bosses, so I'm sure it's possible to get the skills & mount in a lot less than the 2+ years it looks like to start. It's still looking like an extremely long time to get everything, in an event that's just going to be painful.

The rewards other than skills are just ludicrously overpriced: 10 crystal shards for 1st place (not counting the 4 from the event itself)? This feels like atoll boss part 2. Participation will drop a lot after a couple of weeks, at least beyond the 1 hit and out.

Comment

I went through way too many health pots to ever do that again. And I got the final hit and got no extra fangs.
        Just some scrap and a grey title with a whopping 385 hp. Ooooh. Not worth the time, effort and pots.

Comment

Meh, I don't know why all the complaints about burning HP. Then again, our boss is dead during the 3rd set of attacks, so people only heal up twice.

Also - for those who are annoyed by how the ranks work - there's a way around it. Open a 2nd Guild. We have one that's L9 and it runs the WB in the AM while the main guild runs it 7 PM. That means double the top-rank rewards, at least for L1 Bosses. Don't know if we'll be buffing the Boss Level in the 2nd guild or not.

Comment

Since you don't need to kill it to gain rewards, and each attack drains your HP Pots, and the prize items are based off of points, not damage, I have suggested to my guild that everyone joins and attacks it once, and once only. It doesn't matter if you have 76 points or 1256 points. You'll still get the same amount. so why really bother? If the game is going to be taking the lazy creative root and just recycling the same event under 5 different names, why not play lazy and take advantage and exploit poor game mechanics?
            If you can't win, cash harder

Comment

Originally posted by Zorich View Post
              Meh, I don't know why all the complaints about burning HP. Then again, our boss is dead during the 3rd set of attacks, so people only heal up twice.

Also - for those who are annoyed by how the ranks work - there's a way around it. Open a 2nd Guild. We have one that's L9 and it runs the WB in the AM while the main guild runs it 7 PM. That means double the top-rank rewards, at least for L1 Bosses. Don't know if we'll be buffing the Boss Level in the 2nd guild or not.
              Because I have near 700k hp. When I did it last night, think I died 3x, which is about 900k gold. Yeah, yeah, I make a lot more than that in a day, but it just feels like a waste for the piddling rewards. And spirit cov/power of healing is a waste of real money, so not going to get that either.

That's not a bad idea--the two guild part. Will have to suggest that to my GM. Only issue might be contrib drying up (and the obvious eventual disparity in the lvl of the boss--not sure how much of an effect that will have, though), but those are more (very) long term problems, lol.

Comment

Originally posted by xrycek View Post
                What I want to know is if the cost per adv. skill lvl stays at 200, or if it increases each lvl. 200*10*4 (gb pts/chamber xp/gb insigs/gb honor seem VERY low priotity to me) = 8000, which is somewhat reasonable, but if the costs increase every level, then the hell with it. I'm not grinding this thing for 2 years (which is also why the only thing I have to say about that mount would get me banned).
                2nd lvl is 400.

Originally posted by MrFancyPants View Post
                The rewards pretty much have to increase with higher level bosses, so I'm sure it's possible to get the skills & mount in a lot less than the 2+ years it looks like to start. It's still looking like an extremely long time to get everything, in an event that's just going to be painful.
                120 for lvl 2 and i think lvl 3 boss is 9.9 or something like that, not that easy to upgrade.

My question about 2nd guild is, do you get reward for both bosses or just the 1st one? Because if you get from both i feel like it's gonna get patched pretty soon so i'd like to get as much as i can out of it.

Comment

2nd guild would just be for 2 times to accomodate more ppl. Even if you guild hop, limited to 1 set of rewards per day per player.

Comment

I'm just gonna wait and hope that they release more ways for us to get the fangs. Or perhaps they want us to speed upgrade it, maybe level 10 gives like 1,000 for first. lol

But anyway, does anyone know if we can summon boss twice a day or only once?

Comment

Originally posted by UesugiAnkit View Post
                      I'm just gonna wait and hope that they release more ways for us to get the fangs. Or perhaps they want us to speed upgrade it, maybe level 10 gives like 1,000 for first. lol

But anyway, does anyone know if we can summon boss twice a day or only once?
                      once / day.
                      and can only participate once a day, if you planning to jump guilds for the boss.
                      currently my guild uses this tactic, morning summon after 1st wb at the main guild, and night summon on the other guild for those who missed the 1st boss.
                      Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                      Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Originally posted by Arlad View Post
                        once / day.
                        and can only participate once a day, if you planning to jump guilds for the boss.
                        currently my guild uses this tactic, morning summon after 1st wb at the main guild, and night summon on the other guild for those who missed the 1st boss.
                        Ahh ok well that's sort of a bummer. But that's a nice idea, I'll see if I can get lead of my old guild back and try to work something out with my guild lead for Euro players in my guild. o:
                        Thanks for that!

Comment

Working...
                        X