Collossal Waste of Time

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by shahriar296 View Post
    think whatever u like. my team consist 2 knight (1 same br as me another 500k+) and 1 mage 500k+. whats makes u think takes time? mobs. we each attack 1 mob same time. hell lots faster than attacking 1 at a time. then boss comes use attack rune with delph boss done. now why the hell killing 6 stage gonna take more than 7 min?
    Because only the loot timer is 3mins combined? Then 10-15s for rolls at each lvl
    THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE'S JUST ME.

Comment

Originally posted by daunapu View Post
      Because only the loot timer is 3mins combined? Then 10-15s for rolls at each lvl
      I will post screenshot at the end timer if I remember later on.
      Character Name: Purgatory

Class: Archer

Guild: VictisHNR

Server: [S1] Temple of Ibalize

Signature Line: I am the King of The Worms!

Comment

Never mind, for god knows what weird reason I was thinking total time for bi is 20 min where its actually 30. and was minusing the end time from 20. how silly of me, so yeah for me it takes 15 to 17 min.
        Character Name: Purgatory

Guild: VictisHNR

Server: [S1] Temple of Ibalize

Signature Line: I am the King of The Worms!

Comment

BI: 15 min because we have to refresh at least 2 times
          DI: 20 min because we have to refresh at least 1 time
          Spire: dunno, only enter afk
          MPD: who does this anymore and why?
          TOK: 15 min because we have to refresh 1 time
          Arena: 30 min because we have to refresh at least 3 times
          Guild tree: say what?
          WB x1: 20 min max
          Dimensions: 10 min if trying to finish, 20 min when doing treasure search and killing guardians for shards so average 15 min/day.
          BG x2: average 15 min each, maybe 1-2 BG/week that last the full 25 minutes
          Guild boss: died in less then 10 minutes
          Maps : 10 min, because everyone is following afk, on alt+tab mode and they run like snails.
          Doing wilds: about 15 minutes.
          Doing all other things put together: 30 minutes at work (jewels,fishing, checking rankings, see who's undressed for TOK,etc)
          Average time spent in game /day actually being active is 3h or less if I'm bored and quit early.
          IGN: AncientEvil
          Server: EU-271+merged
          Getting less Evil and more Ancient every day.

Comment

aaaaanyway....
            there are no obligations for completing all runs. just do whatever you think important, and if you think the game is too hard to keep up with, better find a new game.
            Originally posted by Wraithraiser
            Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Originally posted by Arlad View Post
              aaaaanyway....
              there are no obligations for completing all runs. just do whatever you think important, and if you think the game is too hard to keep up with, better find a new game.
              and that is what many on our server are doing.
              If you can't win, cash harder

Comment

Dragon Inferno 20 minutes
                Bloody Inferno 15 minutes
                Guild Tree afk it
                Treasure Maps 10 minutes
                Battleground x2 50 minutes
                Tanks people still do tanks?
                Spire 15 minutes
                Tok 10 minutes
                MPD not worth doing
                Dimensions 30-90 minutes
                Arena 30 minutes
                Guild Boss 5 minutes
                World Boss x2 25 minutes

Comes to 3.5-4.5 hrs/day, depending on how ornery dimension is. Can cut that down a little, too, just go into BG near the end--can turn 50min into 10min for 2 BGs. You gotta add in some time to find groups for things, too, unless you have everything set. So maybe 4 hrs of play time on a "short" day, not counting afk time. Of course, your world boss will be much longer with a low population server, just like world boss will be longer with a low population/low BR guild.

Comment

Dragon Inferno 17 minutes
                  Bloody Inferno 13 minutes
                  Guild Tree 15 minutes of afk
                  Treasure Maps 6 minutes or so
                  Battleground 12 minutes
                  Tanks 45 seconds - 1 minute
                  Spire ~15 minutes
                  Tok 8-10 minutes
                  MPD 5-6 minutes
                  Dimensions 12 minutes
                  Arena 18 minutes
                  Guild Boss 15 minutes
                  World Boss x2 50 minutes (If I do the morning one, which is rare)

You're really slow
                  [S52] Jynx

Comment

Just approach it like a game and not like a job.

Its about fun, although the newest updates whom only let you get the new stuff from event drops or shop are sucking the fun out of it pretty fast atm.

Comment

You don't have to do every activity every day. I skip a lot and most of the time, I'll only log in to chat. I don't do tanks much, if at all, don't do bgs because at the end of the day I'm squishy. There's nothing from Nirvana I need, Spire takes too long, and only attend one wb a day. 2 hours and all my stuff I want to do is done, save for my blitzes.
                      Name: Phoenixia
                      Server: R2 S-319
                      Class: Mage
                      BR: 911k
                      Last CW Ranking: Didn't participate
                      Cupcakes? R2 can keep them, I want rumcakes.

Comment

Wait a little,you play WB 50 minutes!?!?!!? Well if that's so your server is dead,and yea this game is made for spending time,and who says that you must do everything every day....

Comment

When you say all these events are mandatory, I do not agree with this. Many of those things are really not that important anymore. Spire, TOK and a few other things don't have to be done every day, waste of time for minimal rewards if you are a level 80. Honestly, you can play this game well with only a couple of hours a day and some blitzing...you just gotta pick and choose your events and rotate them wisely.

Comment

could always be alot worce some mmo's currently have 6hours worth of solo stuff to get endgame gear then theres ur daily 6man and raids to do ..... + all the crafting for potions and stuff u need for the day

Comment

Originally posted by CapetanCroatia1 View Post
                              Wait a little,you play WB 50 minutes!?!?!!? Well if that's so your server is dead,and yea this game is made for spending time,and who says that you must do everything every day....
                              50 minutes for both of them. takes about 25 minutes or so to beat. and that is with DH and a half dozen other Top 100 players hitting it.
                              If you can't win, cash harder

Comment

Originally posted by shahriar296 View Post
                                time actually takes a lot less for some of it. depending how strong u and ur team is. ( I am a free player with 346k br)
                                . this is what it takes for me in some of it.
                                1. bloody inferno under 7 min.
                                2. maps under 10 min.
                                3. mp under 8 min.
                                4. guild boss 15 min.
                                5. dimension under 15min. ( I am still doing basic)
                                6. gb under 2 min ( yeah not possible for all)
                                1. Running a 100 meter race - 15 seconds
                                2. Getting Married - 30 minutes
                                3. Getting a new job - 1 hour
                                4. Graduating from college - 2 hours
                                5. Being elected president - 3 hours
                                Class: Thief (Why play a game if you cannot steal cool things from monsters)
                                Special Abilities: Clairvoyance (prevents Stun effect)
                                Special Armor: Mirage Vest (Dodges 50% of attacks)
                                Special Accessories: Ring of Order (prevents Chaos effect), Thief's Glove (increase steal rate)

Comment

Working...
                                X