No announcement yet.

Collossal Waste of Time

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

With the individual attacks on mobs in BI we usually finish in 6 to 7 minutes. If you all have sylphs ready and use berserk the bosses drop in one to 2 hits. The berserk and rage rune also stack for those of you lesser powered players.

Comment

Originally posted by WvilThor View Post
      With the individual attacks on mobs in BI we usually finish in 6 to 7 minutes. If you all have sylphs ready and use berserk the bosses drop in one to 2 hits. The berserk and rage rune also stack for those of you lesser powered players.
      it's not possible bro, you better look at the clock again.

Comment

Originally posted by R225424182 View Post
        So, my guild and I just got finished hurling ourselves at the brick wall called a Guild Boss. 30 minutes of pure torture, utter boredom, and absolutely zero creativity on the part of the game designers.

and it got me thinking, just how much time do we, as players, waste on this game. So I started making a list, estimating times spent doing each . for the most part I believe it's accurate, with a +/- 5 minute for some.

Dragon Inferno 20 minutes
        Bloody Inferno 30 minutes
        Guild Tree 15 minutes
        Treasure Maps 20 minutes
        Battleground 25 minutes
        Tanks 25 minutes
        Spire 20 minutes
        Tok 15 minutes
        MPD 15 minutes
        Dimensions 25 minutes
        Arena 30 minutes
        Guild Boss 30 minutes
        World Boss x2 50 minutes

Just these events, which are all pretty much mandatory, add up to 320 minutes. That's 5 hours and 20 minutes of gameplay. Add in time waiting in the lobby for various events and you are pushing 6 hours. That's not even including the hours we have to spend for :
        Astrals, Sylph Arena, Solo Arena, Guild Blessing Wheel, Wilds Hunting, Amethyst Mine, and Blitzing. Oh, don't forget 4 Atoll Bosses and Sylph Farming if you're bored. This is all a good 2-3 hours of additional playing. Not including all the various clicks and such for all the minor **** not worth mentioning.
        1st, most of the times u stated are the maximum time, meaning it's exaggerated, and not all are really consumed.
        2nd, decide which events are u gonna seriously do, or which ones give u the most benefit.

For me, these are my priorities (order depends on availability):
        >DI = 15-20mins
        >mpd(nirvana) = 10-20mins
        (lychlair) = 10-15mins
        >plunder cities/get gold mine = 5-10mins (if i find a monster,elite or boss, i kill it, so this can go up to 30mins)
        >dimensions = 10-20mins (i dont kill monsters, only the tower mobs), longer if im done exploring it and only there to get loots
        ------
        and here are timed activities (most of the time overrides my priorities, sometimes i simply miss it because of my schedule)
        >cloud adventures = 15-20mins
        >GB = 5mins
        >WB = 20-30mins (x2 if i can, but usually only x1)
        >ToA = 15mins (with guild wheel/astrals/fix inventory)
        >Guild beast = 20-30mins (but im just using afk mode here and still make it to top 10. i do other stuff while battling like surfing net)
        >GA = 10-45mins
        >amethyst = 5mins
        >X-GB = 20-45mins
        --------
        then there are those that are secondary
        >tmaps = 10-30mins (usually i combine with guild blessing while following/waiting others)
        >BI = 15-25mins
        >tok (normal) = 10-15mins
        (hard) = 20-30mins .....but usually i just enter/leave tok nm for 16 shards and devo
        >spire = 20mins (?) but usually i just enter battle and leave while i afk for free 2.4m exp and 8 chests
        >tanks = 5mins (click start between 21:48-21:50 or 10:18-10:20 and scream at world chat "Quickstart tanks please!!")
        ---------
        then activities that i do simultaneously or in combination of each other, which i do when the above aren't available at the moment
        >blitz campaign/cata with fishing/jhunt/guild wheel/blessing wheel/afk
        >steal crops/energize trees while waiting
        >sylph arena while waiting
        >bounty quests every now and then
        >altar of enoblement if nothing else and i want to afk

and i dont do solo arena/bg anymore. dont have the time and will to.
        i remember one time finishing my day in 4hrs (8:30-12:30), leaving only toa,wb,gb and amethyst. (and solo arena,altar, which i didnt do) i had incredible luck in finding "last spots" that day xD
        S292 Archer level 46
        35k BR (with blessing wheel)
        August 23, 2013 - November 3, 2013 (R.I.P)

S479 Knight Level 80
        283k BR (blessed), 40k from sylph (02-28-15)
        May 23, 2014 - March 16, 2015 (will return later on)

Proud non-casher non-VIP

Comment

Working...
        X