Poll: Filter announcements! Vote!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Poll: Filter announcements! Vote!

Announcements are THE MOST annoying thing in the entire game BY FAR!! GMs, Admins, Mods, Devs, you talk about "spam" in chat an say we the players could spam the chat if you remove bullhorns, how about placing a limit on yourselves for once?
    We KNOW that adding a small little feature to turn off the announcements would be SIMPLE for you guys, an I'm willing to bet that EVERYONE both paying an non paying players are getting fed up with your constant spamming of the damned announcements.

Players: Vote for a small feature to be added that will allow us to filter the annoying announcements in chat.

Note: In case you can't tell how to vote, look above this post, you click your selection an click "vote now".
    YES - Create a filter
    94.74%
    No - Don't create a filter
    5.26%
    Last edited by Gyrannon; 11-03-2012, 06:14 AM.
    Hear My Voice & FEEL MY WRATH!!

Sarcasm is a language I am fluent in, you have been warned!

Originally posted by Gyrannon View Post
    Announcements are THE MOST annoying thing in the entire game BY FAR!! GMs, Admins, Mods, Devs, you talk about "spam" in chat an say we the players could spam the chat if you remove bullhorns, how about placing a limit on yourselves for once?
    We KNOW that adding a small little feature to turn off the announcements would be SIMPLE for you guys, an I'm willing to bet that EVERYONE both paying an non paying players are getting fed up with your constant spamming of the damned announcements.

Players: Vote for a small feature to be added that will allow us to filter the annoying announcements in chat.

Note: In case you can't tell how to vote, look above this post, you click your selection an click "vote now".
    yea there are too many threads about this already but no poll so +1
    again
    Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
    [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

I definitely agree with this. The announcements happen way too often, and they normally break up guild conversations and make it a chore to talk with other players.
      In-Game Name: Drayga
      Server: [S86] Mireworth Keep
      Guild: Vicious (Guild Master)
      Class: Knight

"Get Drayga'ed."

Comment

I agree, though I think they should just space out the announcements. It's illogical to have 10+ announcements in a row; no one can read them all, even new players that might find them useful.

Comment

There are other ways to get useful info to players and most other games do it just fine....but every 2 mins of...this lvl 11 you dnt know or care about just made lvl 11...or...such and such in ANOTHER guild just got an item on the wheel or the unbelievable useless this person just weeded your garden 60 times in a row is total lunacy. yes congratulate people on achievements..but not every tiny butt scratch or nose pick they do.

Comment

All right. I'm going to give you one obvious answer regarding the announcements.
            Since most of the new players doesn't know that there is a ''site'' called forums they will try to get answers from players ( and most of you wouldn't even talk to them). R2 staff added that announcements (which happens to drive you mad) for the new players. Anyway, these announcements are present only in the new servers so the newbies can be aware of some information which none of us knew when joined this game. What is more, after a certain time they will be removed.

Feel free to join

Comment

Originally posted by TheAngelito View Post
              All right. I'm going to give you one obvious answer regarding the announcements.
              Since most of the new players doesn't know that there is a ''site'' called forums they will try to get answers from players ( and most of you wouldn't even talk to them). R2 staff added that announcements (which happens to drive you mad) for the new players. Anyway, these announcements are present only in the new servers so the newbies can be aware of some information which none of us knew when joined this game. What is more, after a certain time they will be removed.
              sir or mam
              i think u got the wrong idea
              new players are actually not as new as u think almost 70% is Old players making alts for plunders or testing other class or simply wanting to try another class in their own server
              so in reality announcement helps only the 30% and i am pretty sure out of the 30%
              25% are players of another game so they will be quite good in adapting to a new game

and we are not asking for removal of announcement
              we are asking for a filter so for those who choose to not see the announcement can simply filter it and the small amount of new players can benefit too
              Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

MY GUIDES:

Comment

Originally posted by Hyorinmaru6 View Post
                sir or mam
                i think u got the wrong idea
                new players are actually not as new as u think almost 70% is Old players making alts for plunders or testing other class or simply wanting to try another class in their own server
                so in reality announcement helps only the 30% and i am pretty sure out of the 30%
                25% are players of another game so they will be quite good in adapting to a new game

and we are not asking for removal of announcement
                we are asking for a filter so for those who choose to not see the announcement can simply filter it and the small amount of new players can benefit too

I will inform the staff regarding your point of view. However it's Sunday, so I'll advice you to wait until Monday, I will try to get an answer by then.Thanks for your suggestion.

Feel free to join

Comment

Originally posted by TheAngelito View Post
                  I will inform the staff regarding your point of view. However it's Sunday, so I'll advice you to wait until Monday, I will try to get an answer by then.Thanks for your suggestion.
                  thank u
                  we have been waiting for weeks

I am a 100% Noob

MY GUIDES:

Comment

Working...
                  X