Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Purgatory maze - not a thread about how bad it... :p

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Purgatory maze - not a thread about how bad it... :p

Hi all, Purgatory maze huh? I know most of us, including me, was like... pfff, 150bb for this?

BUT, here's my question: Lv10 trans drop at lv15? cause I saw a pic showing a lv9 at lv10, so by logic, they should drop at that right?

Question isn't about worth taking away the gems for 75bb, rather than saving 75bb to still have chance on the most important item in the game currently? As most non-reachargers know, most week, with a decent cloud adventure, dimensions, you can do 7 necro runs, just barely, but you can. other weeks you can't, also your bb suply is always low so you can't buy sylphs skills if you plan to and such.

this is just reasoning, my question is if someone can confirm it drops at lv15. cause lv15, most 80 advance class should be manage to do. it only requires 300k br after all(I am 300k, and I can barely beat it). and 75bb less per day is 525 less per week. for me that would save me a lot of time devolping my sylphs, while I still blitz for trans.

so again... anyone know if lv10 trans drops at lv15?

Also, just for fun, if you are one of the "non-recharger" players, and don't have lv10 trans, does this change your views on purgatory? do you think it's worth to do it, without the gems from necro?
    for me gems aren't needed, sure you can never had to many, but I have 100+ lv9 +a few lv11, so it's not like I will run dry on them anytime soon unless I get a lv10 trans. and you can start saying a gem is worth x bb so it's defently worth getting the extra gems, but this is about players who can't think in that term cause they do not recharge, and want chance everyday to get that lv10 trans.

first of all.. how did u manage to get lvl 15 with 300K BR
    Alchemist

S-287
    1M+BR Mage

Comment

I didn't get any...and I just checked the rankings: there are no players under 500k that beat 15.There is a 500k archer that stopped at 14 o.O
      Server: Kabam 17
      Player name: Dwarf
      Player level: 80
      Player class: Knight
      Honor title: Imperial Mythic Something
      Battle rating: 615k
      Guild name: LoonyToons

Comment

Very simple, if you have a hades/gaia+max res, and not ton of useless br, you can beat it, not easy, but with 1 right illusion proc and one reg proc, guardian rune and such.

But back to my question, anyone gotten lv10 trans?

edit: Sorry, I am actually 330+ with my gaia, so my faulth(usually don't use it for most things, so I consider my br to be 300 and not 330 )
        Last edited by JkLoser87; 03-12-2015, 11:33 AM. Reason: misinformation ;D

Comment

Originally posted by danotz View Post
          I didn't get any...and I just checked the rankings: there are no players under 500k that beat 15.There is a 500k archer that stopped at 14 o.O
          Level 15 is easy, anyone who can beat 14 should be able to beat 15 in a walk, as long as you have a good slowing skill. Mire rune is handy too. Nobody in the rankings I'm looking at got stopped on 15, they all either stopped at 14 or 16 (or lower or 18, just to be clear). The lowest BR was just over 400k though, so figure that as a minimum br estimate.

Level 18 is the insurmountable obstacle; no one on my server has beaten that, and I'd love to hear if anyone anywhere has.

Comment

Originally posted by MrFancyPants View Post
            Level 15 is easy, anyone who can beat 14 should be able to beat 15 in a walk, as long as you have a good slowing skill. Mire rune is handy too. Nobody in the rankings I'm looking at got stopped on 15, they all either stopped at 14 or 16 (or lower or 18, just to be clear). The lowest BR was just over 400k though, so figure that as a minimum br estimate.

Level 18 is the insurmountable obstacle; no one on my server has beaten that, and I'd love to hear if anyone anywhere has.
            I saw Ashira is on 24, but that guy's like 800-900k br or whatever.

Comment

Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
              I saw Ashira is on 24, but that guy's like 800-900k br or whatever.
              Ashira beated 25th today.

Comment

Originally posted by Scourge203 View Post
                Ashira beated 25th today.
                Thanks, at least that confirms that the 2.4 million damage hit I got from 18 is survivable with enough defense.

Comment

I did 15 right now, with 333k, 70k of those on my aegis. +a few "left over pots".

However, would have beaten it easier and faster with herc(42k), but my dimensions are on wind right now, and can't push wind res over the max mark.

Comment

Originally posted by MrFancyPants View Post
                    Thanks, at least that confirms that the 2.4 million damage hit I got from 18 is survivable with enough defense.
                    I'm not so sure it is...I decided I have to kill him before he does that hit. So cannot confirm if it's possible to survive that hit - it is possible to kill him before he does it though.
                    Whiners gotta whine...

Comment

Originally posted by _Ashira_ View Post
                      I'm not so sure it is...I decided I have to kill him before he does that hit. So cannot confirm if it's possible to survive that hit - it is possible to kill him before he does it though.
                      Yeah, that hit is brutal. It seems 18 is easily 2x as hard as 17 was. It pulls out the nuke hit much faster and it also has troops that take quite a few hits to clear out. I was able to get lucky, leading with a Mire that hit the boss itself, giving me time to drop the 5 AoEs needed to clear the adds and then hit it with a Thunderer to keep the slow on before awakening and reapplying the Mire.

I was able to get it to the last bar, but even with Guardian up, that nuke was 800k damage. It's just a DPS race, and even with my 600k BR, Max Gaia, scrolls & pots and two medusa troops rotating steal and whispering wind (keeps me pretty much perma awakened and +30% damage) - I just couldn't do enough damage fast enough.

I am wondering if Fire Resist applies to L18 though. Cause if it does, that might be the ticket for me beating it. If I can 90% reduce that I can manage those hits and stay up doing damage.

Comment

Wow, since I couldn't get him down even 1 full bar, I figured it wouldn't be possible to kill him before the fire bomb hit, but I can see that mire would help a lot there, if you get lucky. Definitely need to go in with full awakening points to wipe out the extras as fast as possible too. And then all I need is another 300-400k br. Easy!

Comment

So back to topic, anyone can confirm if it drops lv15? I will do blitz whenever I can't pay the 75 extra bb

Comment

Originally posted by danotz View Post
                            not true. i am 490k br and i beat lv 15 with 90% hp left but i stoped on 15 because i was to lazy and bored by it. the sylph i used was also only hercule all the time

Comment

Originally posted by JkLoser87 View Post
                              So back to topic, anyone can confirm if it drops lv15? I will do blitz whenever I can't pay the 75 extra bb
                              Lv 9 drops at 5, and level 10 drops at 10...i would assume that carries, but not 100% sure...i've only gotten a level 9 scroll yet, despite beating 25 a few times now

Comment

Working...
                              X