Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Purgatory maze - not a thread about how bad it... :p

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by icesz View Post
    at which lvl r u?
    lvl 30 is the last level

Comment

Had some moon dust drop at level 7 on today's run - guess it was a lucky day lol
      Server: S371
      Guild: Harmony♣
      Class: Archer
      Rapidly losing interest.......

Comment

anyone have any advice for beating lvl 27? ty

Comment

Originally posted by llivetorace View Post
          lvl 27 and 29 are annoying, no real advice, i just tried it until they stunned me less while i removed their troops as fast as possible

Comment

Originally posted by Draggyy View Post
            lvl 27 and 29 are annoying, no real advice, i just tried it until they stunned me less while i removed their troops as fast as possible
            The worst thing is to stun or slow in there until the adds are gone. Once you do that, and the stuns become every round instead of every 3rd round, you're toast.

Comment

lv 30 is the easiest of them all!

Comment

Originally posted by llivetorace View Post
                so as always in wartune cash is the answer

Comment

any on test servers ran it yet? did they swap any loot on this?
                  Kabam -57 Archer
                  Kabam -67 Knight
                  Non casher and proud of it.

Comment

same loot and now it is a joke; i was stuck on 26th before now i could beat 30th afk ... the enrage system got changed. Now it is +50% attack per boss attack after enrage. With the boss properly slowed down it may get to 10-15 stacks which will not do a damn good in stopping any decent dps player. Say around 1M pre 4.5 patch which now would be pushing 1.75M after patch

Here is the loot from the today's run, all the way
                    30 lvl 6 loids
                    2 lvl 70 stones
                    3.6m gold
                    1 divinity stone
                    1 lvl 1res xtal
                    1 lvl 2 res xtal
                    15 moon dust
                    240 xtal shards
                    15 stoves
                    Last edited by R297801969; 07-16-2015, 06:28 PM.
                    Sandro - PC-S117

Comment

Sky Trail the same change with enrage?

Comment

wow 27 is hard indeed ...

tried it for the first time yesterday and I think I could only attack twice because chain stunned lmao... when I could finally awaken, my sylph points ran out before I could even hit 2 skills lol

I'm thinking Delphic death star might help, maybe even holy seal and chaos rune hoping they can stun themselves lol

Annoying as fudge whatsoever but it should be a bit easier with the new card system next week...

Comment

Originally posted by MsKink View Post
                          wow 27 is hard indeed ...

tried it for the first time yesterday and I think I could only attack twice because chain stunned lmao... when I could finally awaken, my sylph points ran out before I could even hit 2 skills lol

I'm thinking Delphic death star might help, maybe even holy seal and chaos rune hoping they can stun themselves lol

Annoying as fudge whatsoever but it should be a bit easier with the new card system next week...
                          Lol, never thought of trying chaos in there, that would be funny if they started stunning each other. Stunning or slowing the mobs can actually make it worse though, if it offsets the stun attack from the others.

Comment

Working...
                          X