Bunch of Cupcakes!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bunch of Cupcakes!!!

I spend time clearing a dimension to lose it during their "maintenance" to have it depleted early! Cupcakes? This game is a total jack! You lose Cupcakes frequently, half the Cupcakes don't work or the "compensation packs" don't compensate for Cupcakes!! I lost a dimension worth of rewards, had all my level 5 gems disappear along with other Cupcakes. A whole days worth of Hot Events rewards, The daily rewards because the "check in " was not functional. SMH and laugh at their stupidity! Half the Cupcakes doesn't even have the right words or are plural when they should be single.... Quality is definitely not a priority here evidently!
    Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 03-12-2015, 02:07 PM.

**** ******** ****!

cupcaking cupcakes!
    Originally posted by Wraithraiser
    Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Holy cupcakes, cupcakeman!
      That's right, cupcakeboy, that is a lot of cupcakes.
      What are we going to do, cupcakeman?
      We'll do all we can do, cupcakeboy, all we can do.
      Name: Phoenixia
      Server: R2 S-319
      Class: Mage
      BR: 911k
      Last CW Ranking: Didn't participate
      Cupcakes? R2 can keep them, I want rumcakes.

Comment

Tis always a sad day when cupcakes disappear... Mostly into my belly...
        "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
        and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

Originally posted by EsmeWeatherwax View Post
          Tis always a sad day when cupcakes disappear... Mostly into my belly...
          Those kind of reply from a mod make me sad tbh.

Comment

Originally posted by SlowPlay View Post
            Did you happen to nitice the OP post too? that really makes me sad...like esme i like eating cupcakes, nothing wrong with being honest about that

Comment

its all you see these days or "il go check" "tumble weed blows by"

Dimensions do end early after the 1 day it gos down to 20.00 example guess tht is 20 hrs? come back 4 hrs later guess what its gone so whats the cupcake mod say about that

Comment

Originally posted by Asha_S30 View Post
                Did you happen to nitice the OP post too? that really makes me sad...like esme i like eating cupcakes, nothing wrong with being honest about that
                I saw op post and was able to understand his anger on missing stuff, it's an issue that a lot of player have (luckly not me, at least not that i notice or not yet) and all a mod can reply is a sad joke about how this forum filter curse word? Ever since green left game support as been even worse than it used to be, not to talk about event info and other stuff, now i think esme is a simple mod as green was so not payed etc but jeez, was it too hard to ask op if he did open a ticket and maybe, just maybe, get to talk with devs and see if op is just dumb or his char has some real issue with item getting lost? About dimension, yeah if you're off you lose them before the time end, if you're on they seem to stay but you can't enter/delete them.

Comment

oh please, my expert dimension expired on the day of the bug and it didnt bother me much.
                  Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Originally posted by Arlad View Post
                    oh please, my expert dimension expired on the day of the bug and it didnt bother me much.
                    I know read is hard but try to read again op post and maybe you'll understand a bit better.

Comment

I know read is hard but try to read again op post and maybe you'll understand a bit better.
                      The dude just came here to rant since no case # was left showing that he didn't file a ticket. Don't know why ppl are stressing themselves out playing this game. Heck, I only do basics since those are faster to complete and the rewards from all dimension chests are not so great again.
                      IGN: princestewii
                      Class: Archer
                      Server: Kabam 86

Comment

if you bother to employ the brain a little bit, then you should understand that OP is not a special case. what makes you think i didnt lose all of the other rewards on that day too?
                        except on "losing lvl 5 gems" part, whatever that means.

lots (if not all) of other people losing out on this, but so far the only one i see coming down in forum and making a thread full of profanity for whining only is just TC.
                        Last edited by Arlad; 03-12-2015, 10:17 PM.

Comment

I saw op post and was able to understand his anger on missing stuff, it's an issue that a lot of player have (luckly not me, at least not that i notice or not yet) and all a mod can reply is a sad joke about how this forum filter curse word? Ever since green left game support as been even worse than it used to be, not to talk about event info and other stuff, now i think esme is a simple mod as green was so not payed etc but jeez, was it too hard to ask op if he did open a ticket and maybe, just maybe, get to talk with devs and see if op is just dumb or his char has some real issue with item getting lost? About dimension, yeah if you're off you lose them before the time end, if you're on they seem to stay but you can't enter/delete them.
                          When OP decides to talk without the profanity and in a slightly more elaborate and well formulated way, I'll be more than happy to assist him. I don't have to deal with rants like these.
                          "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
                          and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

Working...
                          X