Announcement

Collapse

Official Community Discord Server

Join us on the new R2Games Community Discord Server! https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5
See more
See less

when is the sylph seal exchange event?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • when is the sylph seal exchange event?

    please r2 we need to know when will be the sylph seal exchange
    we need it so please make a one so soon

  • #2
    There's one ongoing where you exchange 3 seals to get an advanced sylph. There's also one towards the bottom of the Clown Bowtie Exchange I event.

    Comment


    • #3
      As mentioned, there are a couple events currently running. One of which, you can exchange 3 seals for a white evolution seal (water, wind, fire or electro). Remember as all evolution seals, you must be level 60+ to be able to use. The next you can change 100 bowties for either Hades or Apollo white seal.
      Last edited by Whakapono; 03-12-2015, 07:38 PM.
      Retired Moderator.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Mentor_WTT View Post
        As mentioned, there are a couple events currently running. One of which, you can exchange 3 seals for a white evolution seal (water, wind, fire or electro). Remember as all evolution seals, you must be level 60+ to be able to use. The next you can change 100 bowties for either Hades or Apollo white seal.
        Since you mention this exchange, it still doesnt work for me, grinded 3 seals yesterday, cant echxange. So what do i need to exchange for a sylph?
        THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE'S JUST ME.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by daunapu View Post
          Since you mention this exchange, it still doesnt work for me, grinded 3 seals yesterday, cant echxange. So what do i need to exchange for a sylph?
          Is it possible to post a screenshot of the seals you have (and unable to exchange)? If you have exchanged at Alice (or in your inventory), and the seal still has a question mark, you need to use it to give you a usable seal. Do NOT use it if it is not a question mark seal. You do not want to send it to sylph screen.
          Last edited by Whakapono; 03-13-2015, 12:55 AM.
          Retired Moderator.

          Comment


          • #6
            guys you should know that there are non-cashers so they can't get devinity shards to refine dark and light sylph
            so they need the other sylph seal event
            this event is nice and I got sylph I want from it

            Comment


            • #7
              3 white seals for 1, needs to be white......had 2 whites and 1 green, couldnt exchange........
              R2 s116 Red Realm + (s113-s119) + (s126-s129-s132-s135) + (s72-s75-s78-s84-s88-s91)

              IGN : Illyasviel
              Class : Archer
              Guild : •OneŽ•
              LvL : 80
              Sylph : Zeus, Hecate, Poseidon
              BR : over 9000!!!

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by icesz View Post
                3 white seals for 1, needs to be white......had 2 whites and 1 green, couldnt exchange........
                Good spotting. Thanks for letting us know
                Retired Moderator.

                Comment


                • #9
                  think he/she wants the 900 sepelcrum/mahra for anthena/gaia
                  IGN: igors0698
                  Class: mage
                  Level: 59
                  BR: 118k+
                  Server: R2games 391

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    what about blue hades and apollo seals
                    Level 49 Archer
                    BR 150k

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Also, make sure you have the correct seals.
                      The "Water Sylph Seal" can't be traded, first you need to convert them to "Iris Seals", and then exchange them.
                      And to answer the original post, no one knows any information in advance about any events.We all see them as they get announced.

                      Comment

                      Working...
                      X