Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

have an idea for a Guild quest

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• have an idea for a Guild quest

Hello guys

Would like to express an idea for a Guild Quest
    its a mix between altar quest and the towers in XGB would like to apologize for my English in advance or if i'm not very clear with the idea.
    So my idea is that the monsters wave goes to destroy the altar and the player to defend it but in stand of chasing them every player
    should build a tower that we (players) may upgrade day by day or just during the quest u pick, and the monster should not go straight to the altar
    but they should follow a serpentine road so they can across all map till they rich the altar giving the time to all player to have a good shot on them
    and upgrade the towers and of course monsters will become stronger wave by wave but so our towers which we will be building them with our Heros
    or if u want to make it more difficult we can built 5 or more towers during all this per course where the monster will pas to try to stop them before
    they rich the altar.

hope i was clear and would like to hear what you guys think about it
    best Regards Ara

I do understand what you are trying to say and I do think it has possibilities. How many towers would the players build?

DarkMeph
    Willow. RIP 30/10/14 you will be missed.

Comment

basically Tower Defense: Wartune Edition?
      Originally posted by Wraithraiser
      Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Originally posted by Arlad View Post
        basically Tower Defense: Wartune Edition?
        and soon an idle wartune edition (it's the new trend)
        i would love having more idle part in wartune
        RETIRED. Too much bugs, too time consuming, too few listening from Wartune
        Wartune : NonoBoulot : S181 : Archer

Comment

No No No..

not more useless **** in game.
          this is just a tower defence game. . there are billions allready online.
          just pick one of them then to play.

Comment

Working...
          X